Not All Muslims are Bad

Even though we don't know the identity of the Manchester bomber, it seems like a lot of people are jumping to conclusions and saying it was a Muslim. First of all, we don't know who did it so don't assume that type of stuff. Secondly, the majority of Muslims are peaceful people. Islam is known as the religion of peace for a reason. You cannot judge an entire religion based on the actions of a few dissidents. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and less than 10% are radicalized and they don't live in western nations for the most part. Please don't jump to conclusions wait for authorities to investigate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

religion of pieces

Fuck off leaf cuck hope you die in the next mudslime attack

How do you know it was a Muslim though? the authorities haven't released that information yet.

Are you seriously this retarded?

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world 95%+ of them are peaceful, good people who want a normal life like you and I have.

>Islam is known as the religion of peace for a reason

Checked!

Post K to kiss Goddess Ariana's heavenly feet.

>haha there's only 160 million radicalized Muslims haha how could hah be a problem

>less than 10% are radicalized

So hypothetically, nearly 10% of 1.6 billion people want to destroy the west?

The bible and the Torah also have violent passages in them. Are Christians and Jews also bad people because of that?

The number of radicalizes muslims (for western standards) is actually significant. Any radicalized muslim (or even so called "moderate" muslims - who hide their beliefs) can be potential terrorists.

The size and proportion of muslim population, in western Europe, is a good predictor of the frequency of islamic terrorism.

OP:
A.) Leaf.
B.) Faggot.
C.) Cuckold.
D.) Lesbian.

SS AA GG EE DD

The Peace of the grave.

yeah, right
they're all over the place, posting "lol dead whores" comments under videos and shit
fuck slimes

True.

All of them still have to go back though

>the majority of muslims are peaceful
that's a lie, an outright lie, the actual majority of muslims believe that suicide bombings against civilians is justified in spreading their religion.

Fuck off with your "its not all of them!" bullshit, because it's most of them, over half, and the minority who don't support this are complicit.

YES ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD. IVE READ THE QURAN AND KNOW THE TRUTH. ONE DAY WE WILL EXTERMINATE ALL OF YOU FROM THIS GREEN AND BLUE EARTH...YES EVEN THE "GOOD ONES" KEEP PUSHING THE WHITE MAN AND WE WILL FUCKING ANNHILATE YOUR ENTIRE CULTURE, RACE AND RELIGION FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH

Dude that's not true at all, you're being very islamaphobic right now. Think before you speak.

All of these snack bars optimists. I'm considering the following; selling it all going to remote location leaving all this behind. Swiss family Robinson with my Aryana

were where you when shit hit the fan?

When a bomb blows up in the Europe after dozens of other attacks that were carried by Muslims, who the fuck are you thinking everyone would think of? Fucking Inti worshippers? Do you even know islam's perception of the infidels and its methods f expanding the faith? Fuck off pussynadian.

Yes.

When a bomb blows up in the Europe after dozens of other attacks that were carried by Muslims, who the fuck are you thinking everyone would think of? Fucking Inti worshippers? Do you even know islam's perception of the infidels and its methods of expanding the faith? Fuck off pussynadian.

For all we know it was Owen Jones proving a point that everyone else is racist and homophobic for not suspecting him.

Come on guys, we gotta change our Facebook pics! That's what we do in times like these.
I stand with grande!!!

Please pass this on
I wanna see it happen

Nice post my dude kill yourself

I wonder how many Christians in the west want religious law too

yes

Most of the recent terror attacks in europe were carried out by Europeans, this one probably was to

Why hello there, Shareblue. How's your Monday night going? News going the way you'd hoped?

Listen trips (checked), It was either urban or turban.

5% of 1.6 billion is still 80 million canuck-cuck

FU. Terrorists have been dismantling the peaceful quality of life we have in the civilized world for decades. I wouldnt be surprised if UK goes police state after this.

I'm sure you're right user. But I still don't want these ragheads in my country.

So 80,000,000 are not peaceful? Retarded leaf.

>Canada

"6 posts by this user"
#notallleafs

also sage

I'm pretty sure there are more than 80 million white supremacists in the US alone. They are far worse than innocent Muslims.

A lot of people never consider that disembowelment sends shit everywhere. I've butchered enough deer to know the smell hits you instantly.

Don't bother trying to get through to them. This place is disgusting

Ok OP, since you are so smart maybe you can answer me this:

If Islam is a religion of peace, then why aren't Islamic extremists extremely peaceful?

Hi retard. Are you a literal nigger and cant read?

Red pill
Blood red pill

>Hitler "Jews must die!"
>Followers are incarcerated years later just for being involved

>Muhammad "Jews must die!"
>#Notallmuslims

Lol 10/10 would bang this post

also sage

Seems that I struck a nerve. Go cry to your (((masters)))).

fuck you Canada is a country of inclusion. No, not all muslims are like this and many of them are peaceful like christians. Muslims are a peoples to be respected and this ignorance needs to stop.

There are extremists in every group of people that has ever existed.

- KKK (white people)
- Black Panthers (Black people)
- Crusaders (Christians)

You cannot judge an entire group of people based on the actions of just a few.

#allcanadians

>The bible and the Torah also have violent passages in them. Are Christians and Jews also bad people because of that?

Show me the bad passages in the New Testament.

I make no defense for Jews.

The new testament was written a hundred thousand years after the old testatement which christians cherish and worship.

Yes. christcucks should gtfo

The difference is one of those men created a radical ideology built around violence and death and tried to take over surrounding nations and eventually the world, and the other one only fought for his people's freedoms

you know what, I agree, just nuke us im ready to die

also sage

So many fucking leafs posting this shit

Rake yourself faggot

>newfags
>getting trolled this hard

>Islam is known as the religion of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw

Start redpilling people on Twitter. This attack is fucking disgusting.

>There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and less than 10% are radicalized and they don't live in western nations for the most part.
>Stop worrying.

10% of 1.6 billion is 160M. Case closed.

May not be a muslim but its still a false flag.

>lel
>low energy leafposting

Yes.
>2017, worshiping space jews

Can you do a quick number check for me you fucking cock gobbling cuck

>1.6 billion
>your estimated percentage of 95%
>divide

I'm getting 84 million and change. Kill yourself.

All goatfuckers must IMMEDIATELY leave all Christian countries. Those who resist will be executed. No negotiations.

Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. Matthew5:17

You would think, but I work under PSAC for the Government, it's really this bad.

also sage

Wastes trips

I c wat u did there.

That wasn't the question dipshit.

>Show me the bad passages in the New Testament.

The old Testament laws applies to Jews only.

>the religion of peace
its like a bad meme

I only responded to your digits

Fuck off, Ahmed. Nobody cares and we are sick of hearing the same line after every attack, time and again.

Please leave.

thanks trudeau

Post specific Old Testament verses.

Dude. If you do basic research (Wikipedia on all the recent terrorist attacks in the past decades/years), literally 90-92% of the time it's because of Islamic motivation.

9/10 it's because of Islam.

You fucking idiot. Only idiots don't want to believe it's not Islam-related.

100% of Muslims aren't the problem but the problem is 100% Muslims

>He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. Matthew5:17

Jewish laws.

Laws that apply to Jews. Made by a Jew for Jews.

Kek, nice jokes OP.

7% of Germans were nazis

>inb4 Wikipedia isn't reliable

>the authorities

Dont believe everything that you read.
Enjoy the false flag for what it is

Yes.

the absolute state of British women

Kill yourself leaf

>it's a matter of radicalization

Islam is a radical religion. Those who follow it are complicit.
The Koran and hadiths are the biggest load of horseshit anyone could follow, it has an absolutely shit moral compass, but it spreads through birth rates and violently subjugating others.

FUCKING leaf strikes again@

> He/she/they even didn't kill Ariana Grande
> Lost/Failed
> Go back to Al Farouk

MY BAD, TYPO IN THAT PICTURE (grandchildren was spelled wrong)

See pic related for the fix.

Are your parents related?

Coulters law

Where do you get your 95%+ statistic?

kek, well done britbongs for letting those muslims into your country. Pepare for sharia law by force.

Or just Occam's Razor.

If this was Family Feud the second answer would be Communists.