Was the Manchester attack orchestrated by (((them))) to cover up the fact that the leakers have been identified?

Was the Manchester attack orchestrated by (((them))) to cover up the fact that the leakers have been identified?

Or maybe it was to cover up from the Seth Rich explosion?

Or was it just the religion of peace legitimately striking again?

Pic attached is how seriously seth rich interest has increased

It's both.

no it was a muslim.

D) All of the above

>WE FOUND OUT WHO THE LEAKERS ARE

>OK GUYS YOU CAN STAY ON FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS BUT WHEN POTUS COMES HOME I GUESS YOU GOTTA LEAVE BY THEN

it's like tumors, "benign" until they're not. they need to be cut off before it spreads, for the survival of the country

Dude, not everything is a conspiracy. Muslums simply can't resist going full Allah Ackbar every five minutes.

HOly fuck! What is that Island that is so full of kebabs?

DNC is probably trying to bury interest in Rich.

A few teenieboppers mean nothing to them, if it means they can keep the "muh Russia" thing going.

This attack will be blamed on an ALT RIGHT RADICAL. Mark my words. They will say it was an alt-right radical that went to a place he knew the people were liberal. This is going to be covered up bigly. At the very least they will try. Mark my words.

>This attack will be blamed on an ALT RIGHT RADICAL

More like it will be blamed on right-leaning rhetoric and BREXIT.
>they're acting out because society isn't allowing them to integrate—we need to be more inclusive

As we have seen in clock boy, its just in their DNA to nigger rig some clocks and wires and blow shit up.

But the handlers in the CIA probably set this up. Its how they work. Trump being overseas, the leaker news coming out, makes him uncomfortable I'm sure.

THE SCOOPS END HERE DRANOLD FRAMP

I don't think (((they))) orchestrate these muslim attacks anymore. Muslims just do it because muds gotta jihad. You can only rape and smoke so much hashish during sexual emergencies that eventually you must jihad.

At the height of Hannity bringing this to light and more happening, twitter melt downs, this bombing screams of a method of covering the seth rich issue & attempting to distract and bury it

This. Seth Rich is what can start the chain reaction to bury these guys

This. The psyops masterminds that orchestrate the media know how short-term most normies' attention spans are, so they first planted the seed of doubt to 'new evidence' calling the whole matter a conspiracy theory, and suggesting that "Trump supporters" will stoop to any level "to keep Trump in power".

After doing that, their associates orchestrate this. Distracting the public for the following day.. You know, the day when Kim will come out with new information. An event that will, coincidentally, overshadow anything he says.

So, when normies ever come back after a couple of days, they'll just associate it with fake news, lies, etc.

so basically a Jew?

Can we tell Kim to delay his findings for a day or two?

It's called the United Kingdom.

I don't even know if this would be a worthwhile solution. We also don't know how significant or insignificant the revelation will be

Can someone with a twitter please get in contact with Kim and tell him to delay if the revelation is big?

If it was a white they would be blabbing about it now. Its gonna be an "Asian" with a mooslimb last name.

>Coulter's law

This. So true.