>openly endorsed clinton
archive.is/5Vqka

>actively ran programs for her
archive.is/of7EF
>tons of embezzlement etc
archive.is/8kxNi
archive.is/rgHgv

>archive.is/AL3MZ
"The presidential election is our number one priority this year," SEIU political director Brandon Davis said in a recent interview.

>exploited children
archive.is/vGxrr

>robert cramer is also tied to them via the strategic consulting group
archive.is/r9AXi
archive.is/b10PG

Everyone in the DC chapter of the SEIU (SEIU 722) got a pay increase on July 10, 2016 (date Rich was killed). Everyone got a bonus too:

seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/160713salary-increase-mwhc.pdf

SEIU held a Contract Ratification Meeting for the contract they were renegotiating with Medstar just days before Rich's death

>WHEN: Friday, July 1, 2016

>WHERE: Auditorium CNMC

>TIME(s): 7:00am – 9:30am
>11:00am – 2:00pm
>3:00pm – 7:00pm

seiu722.org/contract-ratification-meeting-notice/

related:

seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/May-2016-Bottomline.pdf

>they met two days after Rich died as well
archive.is/gLZOM

Reminder that Heather Podesta sits on the board of the DC Police Foundation
archive.is/hfgT3

And the firm that sent the cease and desist letter to Wheeler has ties to the Whitewater scandal and Vince Foster:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims

Apparently anons' claims that people in DC are shitting themselves made it into the news as well

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia
beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html
ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync
old.seiu.org/2008/10/seiu-names-commission-on-ethics-and-standards.php
mediamatters.org/research/2011/09/01/foxs-chris-wallace-disappears-allegation-that-b/182960
mediamatters.org/
shareblue.com/watch-shareblue-founder-david-brock-channels-anger-maps-road-ahead-with-fiery-address/
nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/abner-mikva-lawmaker-judge-and-mentor-to-obama-dies-at-90.html?_r=0
portside.org/2013-09-30/eliseo-medina-who-reshaped-labor-and-immigrant-rights-movements-retires-seiu
pacermonitor.com/public/case/15196676/Johnson_v_Edison_Media_Research,_Inc
bakerlaw.com/MichaelKFarrell
minnpost.com/politics-policy/2015/04/how-javier-morillo-former-academic-became-most-talked-about-political-operat
wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/
dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/3559/A-Seth-Rich-Chronology-Part-1.aspx
gabar.org/forthepublic/fileacomplaint.cfm
abfa.com/ogc/tit7.htm#736
archive.is/d2qd0
archive.is/8sTXE
lopestatus.com/keepitlope/
whatdoesitmean.com/index2071.htm
pastebin.com/fahsxFqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blumpety bump

Look into the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, it really triggers shills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DC’s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

The SEIU has also endorsed the mayor, pic related

trying to get an SEIU directory and then compare results with CrowdStrike
first findings in alphabetical order while still researching - - -
old.seiu.org/2008/10/seiu-names-commission-on-ethics-and-standards.php
I know the date is a decade old - but it's all I can muster this quickly..
mediamatters.org/research/2011/09/01/foxs-chris-wallace-disappears-allegation-that-b/182960
> In a telephone interview with Media Matters, James J. Brudney,
Reminder who the fuck media matters turns into > mediamatters.org/
>shareblue.com/watch-shareblue-founder-david-brock-channels-anger-maps-road-ahead-with-fiery-address/
that's just the first name on the list, i don't have time to filter deeply tonight

All of these would be great

any of them will help:

bodycam footage
footage from store across from shooting describing "feet of two people"
autopsy report
ballistic report
phone (SIM? he'd have to get it to an user)
Comp? (i don't think they have it but if it's there the data off it would REALLY help if we could get it to a user/ack )

So, there could be a paper trail showing this was used, but Obama also could have just made a phone call. In which case, we need to figure out where Loretta Lynch was.

She played middleman for a lot of different groups, I'm gonna go check out the WH directory to see if I can place her with Obama around the time of Rich's death

bramp

what info has been looked into regarding the home rule act? would there be a record of obama implementing it?

justice scalia was killed by this click too

Forward anything he finds to

[email protected]

>old.seiu.org/2008/10/seiu-names-commission-on-ethics-and-standards.php
nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/abner-mikva-lawmaker-judge-and-mentor-to-obama-dies-at-90.html?_r=0
still filling through this list... the whole fucking thing smells like day old halibut but i have no connections yet

context
Links from an archive never tried that before

also the lych-clinton meeting at phoenix was on june 29th

Understand what the other side was fighting for
Eliseo Medina, SEIU Executive Vice President
portside.org/2013-09-30/eliseo-medina-who-reshaped-labor-and-immigrant-rights-movements-retires-seiu

reminder, the lawsuit Seth was to be a witness in has been dismissed by a judged who works at the same law firm as the defending attorney in that lawsuit:

pacermonitor.com/public/case/15196676/Johnson_v_Edison_Media_Research,_Inc

Note the Magistrate Judge that referred the case to Judge Edmund A. Sargus?

Magistrate Judge Terence P. Kemp

A look at his bio shows that he is a partner at Baker & Hostetler

The attorney for the Defendant in this case, attorney Michael Farrell

HE IS A PARTNER AT BAKER AND HOSTETLER, TOO

bakerlaw.com/MichaelKFarrell

no doubt

Anybody still here? Lol

And where the DNC / SEIU was pulling ammunition from for votes
minnpost.com/politics-policy/2015/04/how-javier-morillo-former-academic-became-most-talked-about-political-operat

Is a FOIA request necessary to get the case files?

>WASHINGTON – Former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile is the high-ranking DNC representative who allegedly called police and the family of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death, the private eye revealed to WND Monday.

wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/

seiu722.org

>niggers gonna nig

https ://whoisology.com/seiu722.org

duanecalhoun @hotmail.com

https:/ /whoisology.com/email/duanecalhoun%40hotmail.com/1

maryland-evictions.com

mdevict.com

mdevictions.com

dcevictionsonline.com

calhounproperties.net

pgrentnotice.com

marylandevictions.net

princegeorgesevictions.com

baltimorecityevictions.com

aframseiu.org

seiu722.org

seiuafram.org

marylandonlineevictions.com

calpro.biz

lurking

>fuck yeah
best find so far
dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/3559/A-Seth-Rich-Chronology-Part-1.aspx
take your fucking aderol and read this shit. links together multiple posts accidentally tonight.

>pacermonitor.com/public/case/15196676/Johnson_v_Edison_Media_Research,_Inc

Not sure, but I do believe membership at pacemonitor.com will net them

Fuck this cuck faggot, ehmuhrightz?

You mean Sargus passed the case to Kemp, Kemp and def atty are from the same firm?

Unless all parties agreed to dismissal of the suit, Kemp should have recused himself.

Fuck that shit, ehmuhright? ((*Who's got some change? Anybody got some change?*))

Bump

bumping

>Kemp
would that be grounds for bar sanctions or judicial malpractice?

Bamp

Great question!

Fuck, internet died right after my last post so i had to hop on my phone.

But yeah, serious conflict of interest there.

Yes. Only if somebody found out and reported itgabar.org/forthepublic/fileacomplaint.cfm

Send it up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes.

so looking through he text of the home act here
>abfa.com/ogc/tit7.htm#736
there is an audit that is released publicly by the DC council

What a bitch

That's a significant fact, we need to make a timeline. Check the WH records to see if she went and visited Obama after meeting with Slick Willy

Does it matter that riggedit.com may be compromised? A shill did not like my findings. If no further interest I will drop it.

Sherlock user, for purposes of verifying that email isn't some shill namefagging you, please confirm it with a new picture (not one previously posted on the internet) of your face.

Hey guys, you know that thing that happened in July of 2016? Well now that people are talking about it again I just remembered I've had crucial information about it all this time.

Like and subscribe. I'll tell you tomorrow.

The entire internet is theoretically compromised, what did you find though?

Bumping

Bump

No go. I my contact said he asked two people, CPT called him, and now they got an "IT" guy checkin through the system. That's some shady shit if I ever heard it. Sorry I couldn't be any help Sup Forums I'm a disgrace

BUMP for Seth tho

Good idea user, we've gotta get active

What happened with Kim Dotcom?

thicc

He got thicc

Has anyone contacted Seth's cousin Jonathan Rich? The one who tweeted at Hannity? archive.is/d2qd0

Get ready, less than 24 hours left for probably fucking nothing

I see this It looks like no big deal but I examine the certificate I find this I get concerned and identify the offending site I look up the original site and begin to wonder... hope I got all that right. Ancient now (like 30 minutes)

Odd, I haven't been going to riggedit myself

Tried to but no response

What in the fuck?

Nor have I. Agree, odd. They do have a Seth segment there. Oh, and I tried reddit. Too gay for me.

understood
email is correct

new image from today...

idk, you tell me.

to many wanna be anons trolling the normies

they're all afraid we're gonna raid their system... ha lol

[email protected]

Hmm...

I'm getting sleepy. Must be the whiskey, not the shills. That shill attack lasted so long and was so disruptive. lmao.

glad to see youre doing alright sherlock
(user who suggested the name a few days back)

ive been offline for a couple days

a tornado hit in the midwest and took the power out

glad to see that you guys havent slipped up

[email protected] < post shit for this asshat or here on the /board/
[email protected] - system crashed so no pw for recovery. if emails were sent hope a proton bro will breakt he rules

kek

archive.is/8sTXE

>kek

If I get ANYTHING of use I got you senpai.

Justice for Seth

also things to note
>bruises on hands, knees, head
>shot in back twice

he was interrogated, beaten and executed

assange already confirmed he was the leaker

it must be tiresome to try and rationalize a murder as a robbery

>left his watch, gold chain, credit cards, money(leo claimed it was a substantial amount)

>need laptop as evidence??

Meh?
lopestatus.com/keepitlope/

Nice catch, kek

>he was interrogated, beaten and executed
And never forget that!

what not good enough?
next time i'll have to find the grass skirt
and coconut bra

adresses differ

wat

lopestatus looks a lot like riggedit.com. They use the same canned stuff to produce their websites. I think there is nothing regarding the https certificate.

good to hear your still with us.
Especialy if it something you acquired "less than legally" send to the email rather than onto the board.
we don't know who's lurking out there.

Don't risk your selves I'm already out here to
be your assange like protection ( not really) i'm just a moron who can't do what you
guys can and wants to glory ride along)

Has this theory been debunked yet? I'm searching through the archives trying to find stuff that might have been missed.
whatdoesitmean.com/index2071.htm

Nope address is still the same

[email protected]

I'm here to make sure there's someone who isn't gonna shut up about it, even after twenty more are blown to bits.
They'll blow millions more if they have to. We can't let them.

>Assassination Of Top US Democratic Party Official Leads To FBI Capture Of Clinton “Hit Team”

Would that....

aanon

any chance of determining the weapon used on seth? DCPD records or anything like that?

I tried looking at ATF stats for the district to at least get a sense of the likelyhood that a revolver was used in the crime but no dice. Stats dont seem to be kept very well.

>Would that....
What do you mean by this?

Hey ran across the original statement from the DNI and DHS

this is where the "17 agencies confirm hacking" narrative came from.

there were only 2.
where are the statments from the other 15 agencies???

oh that's right.
they all report to the DNI.
so if he says it's so then ALL of them must agree

sent this to the reporter
maybe he can do something with it

bump

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

If they other party was informed and okay with it, I think it is okay. Otherwise, highly unethical!

What little we have and I don't think it is verified is 2 entries and 1 exit. That indicates a small caliber. But, again, I think nothing is official to us yet.

It is a language thing I learned studying latin. The next closest thing is "if only that were true"

Does anyone have a link to the story about the two guys found dead the next day?

typo...

This is news to someone who has been following. Please elaborate.

I'm somewhat disappointed in your lack of mustache manscaping today. You red haired AIDS having faggot.

Keep up the good fight! When this story finally comes to a close, you will be remembered!

pastebin with archived threads:
pastebin.com/fahsxFqU