Manchester Attack: Memes to start redpilling people

See pic related. Share on Twitter. Make your own.

The fact that young, teenage girls were slaughtered tonight needs to be stressed. Redpill both the older generation, who ought to feel guilty about giving their grandchildren such a shitty situation, as well as younger teens, who were obviously affected by this attack directly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gn0bD-t75Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/866860462247485440
google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&tbs=sbi:AMhZZivBaUbI5V3SuT_1yJaGMBcp6rczLVOeCStFk9N8muyJrRXb_135Z1Hr4sEi9AKyAly0QJoGJBTM8AbJHR6nKPsovOdTVetPfOqWpx3lhKLXao6sDUkfczcKCe3rhCM307mSTw7gbS06KWlrUFIZJYKqi-yYn_14djmyh4Cwee_1-OhGgt_1P_1GCRc4oaj2FWcdrcX6GgjmpeCY-zgdUkRhm7s4p8gJnGpgt-dWQvFGtQRm8kA1ICC8Am1bXnOxhtk-NCLMRUSWRONVvINg1oizWvQw84jcgIZV9AvVNumSL-TmUGXYSndBwAt-OctmFBGua3IXzN39GJpE-wBeVl0Zc87glmhdA2mq9VMoI8qU_1LDiQv-UQWjVEIBWKiWMnHV6FffIgF_1dR50DSKLeMS9ymotOA4CYQ8rY3aoAi7Gql8CW52-p9mNnmpptAskxtwB9hYkzAdy_1ug_1V9xrjtQ1CSTeuEw_13ycZ1vKOBBjCiQuhrUOoFS8kDCk_1lF6_1twfPP0vfDRmBPz6rCWNv9xzMtvLAxdwi853QIroapMYLCtELn-fNxi8WhsbarNIPDIiM-Tj3SDQJA-GeA01RITbkq4RjZObZNwhtrmveRV_10XGUdGLc_1UwLuVyTPeJNasVOFbqGbMXUcFuWQmsTIFHxlbiX57_1LcnBtNKpDW-rb8jJIVQronnoi001vcqUPN10I-4WBKPGJSCKp2OHRq640NTAroaECPc_19e7wCaHxCptQfh5EtIDX0CZ-oSkMGINi1QMURt_1y9jdO_1jsBPliREIeEsqO9jfOxxvn4xK04KVSyS7BQ8TTJJDjgT7A8EeXfEz_1XhJdJoi4YltPGqgmD-kFUTQ9wTK7kb2ucK9VMXCztihrhw_1fZ82BRbTBAbkUo6r298aqzZhhUOJZenGVDr_1v3wb6CVKfAgu_19LzTZZ-yee1JzTWBcLRKnM7LdyQSE7DBoTzeu23a9QGh53GoIADLyIARAI45aYe9nJgwZ88JpFlJaDURe8sDusMmoc1C3EwiC0mcKxT4-IN4dOS-AMcXdUVTrFoZJVDOtBt3bjiBKSlq8gxKnwPVmznohgCjzCyS6_1d6wdSaBVi2YTLsQ4Bcw2dD_1qfsJ7bWqDB1qJDSSiv_1L4jFIE9ecqta54hvRwuzb728kQW48D9YgoINCLrFabdka5Jnb19BBQCmwWcsF9MOvJ6y5eknhiN66f_1fbG-k07eXRLsgQSD5obtGeBL0hti8raEk7cVQ8KFmeneVa0y2OKgCQA2xOds7jfvFgc-M2lDnIQ9yHvV0BXs-U8Mjbzn0ekc1tsrt5qnvlZ4p_1zWoEH_1xjqIsj7fHZ1KpW8G06W-ZhNLA8jRqNIj2UVuj98q8jmetE_19f2b5pt349dxkwADycP10pS1yGr0IW1RSEqxDO1hRkQD9c7CHAfoqB606W8xop8RZvOnGCMf-w2TjGuuZB95LzP6gBZgKO4IgIQTG51wZT21doPUedSXlreBYy60ET-dmyWw45zx3gkA3KFNCaCYNzQ&ei=cM8jWbDrA8i8UerApIAO&start=10&sa=N&biw=960&bih=667
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is one without a caption, so you can fill it in yourself if you'd like.

Here is one without any space for a caption, if you just want the compilation of pictures.

What is your end game here?
Looking for sheep to justify your next plans?
go to sleep CIA. Never come back.

Spell check your shit you fagg, otherwise looks effective.

TYPO IN FIRST PICTURE.

SEE PIC RELATED FOR THE FIX (correct spelling of grandchildren)

My bad, made it in a rush.

See

This is Boston 2.0. Anyone not seeing this is dumb as fk. Maybe there will be 19 kid missing. Never we'll see anything close to any proof of it with all the camera the UK have there would have 10 video of the dude coming in. It didn even had to come from someone already in. There's no excuse right now to not have footage of it. Globalist bulshit to keep people afraid.

THESE DUMB CUNTS WONT HAVE GRANDCHILDREN.
ITS ME ME ME
FUCK THESE SNAPCHAT WHORES

The Young Cucks are saying it might be the IRA
youtube.com/watch?v=gn0bD-t75Mw

>the IRA strikes again
>the singer is ok

They Should Kill all them (and i mean to the people in the concert)

push

Still no emotional images from outside all the Emergency Centers that must be pure mayhem right now handling all those injured people....You'd think the MSM would have a reporter posted right there for max ratings

>See pic related. Share on Twitter. Make your own.
> The fact that young, teenage girls were slaughtered tonight needs to be stressed. Redpill both the older generation, who ought to feel guilty about giving their grandchildren such a shitty situation, as well as younger teens, who were obviously affected by this attack directly.

Also, sow seeds of discontent with the globalist government.

This is the quickest way to remove those who import violent muslim shitskins in order to see their white genocide fantasies come true.

I bet Podesta is jerking himself off silly to the mental images of dead white children on t.v. after this incident.

Make sure you blame the globalist government.

you are all fucking nazis . muslims are good people and inshallah say something against mohammed and muslims will bring you to justice

>They Should Kill all them (and i mean to the people in the concert)

Imagine that, a spic calling for violence.

Fuck off Jose, race war is coming. You better hope you don't illegally come to America.

stockholm syndrome...soon

>the attacker posted to his youtube channel this video in which he explains his hatred for women

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

Please tell me if i forgot a major terrorist attack

so I assume the culprit was a Muhammad Jihad?

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/866860462247485440

yes

Thanks for forgetting us asshole.

Bataclan m8

no problem Muhammad

You forgot Paris 2015

>caring about terrorist attacks in muslim countries

>The fact that young, teenage girls were slaughtered tonight needs to be stressed.
THE MEDIA WILL IGNORE IT BECAUSE OF THIS
WHITE GIRLS DON'T GET NEWS COVERAGE
ONLY LITTLE BROWN CHILDREN

I don't feel sympathy for these disgusting remain voting, labour voting normies though.

>forgets Bataclan

feels bad man

That was just a lone madman who lost control of his assault truck. Nothing to do with terrorism of peace.

You're a lost cause, Sweden. Not worth mentioning.

BUMP!

Post these everywhere, these can actually red pill normies like the ones in pic attached

consider adding #injured and San Bernadino

doesn't count if it's a Muslim country mahmoud

Blame the establishment who let these animals into our countries because "Muh pensions".

Give sauce of pic please, for science

I got it from an earlier Sup Forums thread from early this morning.

The original source not too sure.

google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&tbs=sbi:AMhZZivBaUbI5V3SuT_1yJaGMBcp6rczLVOeCStFk9N8muyJrRXb_135Z1Hr4sEi9AKyAly0QJoGJBTM8AbJHR6nKPsovOdTVetPfOqWpx3lhKLXao6sDUkfczcKCe3rhCM307mSTw7gbS06KWlrUFIZJYKqi-yYn_14djmyh4Cwee_1-OhGgt_1P_1GCRc4oaj2FWcdrcX6GgjmpeCY-zgdUkRhm7s4p8gJnGpgt-dWQvFGtQRm8kA1ICC8Am1bXnOxhtk-NCLMRUSWRONVvINg1oizWvQw84jcgIZV9AvVNumSL-TmUGXYSndBwAt-OctmFBGua3IXzN39GJpE-wBeVl0Zc87glmhdA2mq9VMoI8qU_1LDiQv-UQWjVEIBWKiWMnHV6FffIgF_1dR50DSKLeMS9ymotOA4CYQ8rY3aoAi7Gql8CW52-p9mNnmpptAskxtwB9hYkzAdy_1ug_1V9xrjtQ1CSTeuEw_13ycZ1vKOBBjCiQuhrUOoFS8kDCk_1lF6_1twfPP0vfDRmBPz6rCWNv9xzMtvLAxdwi853QIroapMYLCtELn-fNxi8WhsbarNIPDIiM-Tj3SDQJA-GeA01RITbkq4RjZObZNwhtrmveRV_10XGUdGLc_1UwLuVyTPeJNasVOFbqGbMXUcFuWQmsTIFHxlbiX57_1LcnBtNKpDW-rb8jJIVQronnoi001vcqUPN10I-4WBKPGJSCKp2OHRq640NTAroaECPc_19e7wCaHxCptQfh5EtIDX0CZ-oSkMGINi1QMURt_1y9jdO_1jsBPliREIeEsqO9jfOxxvn4xK04KVSyS7BQ8TTJJDjgT7A8EeXfEz_1XhJdJoi4YltPGqgmD-kFUTQ9wTK7kb2ucK9VMXCztihrhw_1fZ82BRbTBAbkUo6r298aqzZhhUOJZenGVDr_1v3wb6CVKfAgu_19LzTZZ-yee1JzTWBcLRKnM7LdyQSE7DBoTzeu23a9QGh53GoIADLyIARAI45aYe9nJgwZ88JpFlJaDURe8sDusMmoc1C3EwiC0mcKxT4-IN4dOS-AMcXdUVTrFoZJVDOtBt3bjiBKSlq8gxKnwPVmznohgCjzCyS6_1d6wdSaBVi2YTLsQ4Bcw2dD_1qfsJ7bWqDB1qJDSSiv_1L4jFIE9ecqta54hvRwuzb728kQW48D9YgoINCLrFabdka5Jnb19BBQCmwWcsF9MOvJ6y5eknhiN66f_1fbG-k07eXRLsgQSD5obtGeBL0hti8raEk7cVQ8KFmeneVa0y2OKgCQA2xOds7jfvFgc-M2lDnIQ9yHvV0BXs-U8Mjbzn0ekc1tsrt5qnvlZ4p_1zWoEH_1xjqIsj7fHZ1KpW8G06W-ZhNLA8jRqNIj2UVuj98q8jmetE_19f2b5pt349dxkwADycP10pS1yGr0IW1RSEqxDO1hRkQD9c7CHAfoqB606W8xop8RZvOnGCMf-w2TjGuuZB95LzP6gBZgKO4IgIQTG51wZT21doPUedSXlreBYy60ET-dmyWw45zx3gkA3KFNCaCYNzQ&ei=cM8jWbDrA8i8UerApIAO&start=10&sa=N&biw=960&bih=667

the way the logos and the word vote is placed makes the message very confusing

>Trump curse
Seriously, what they thought would happen?

>It's the IRA!!
C'mon nigger

Pol has to create & control the virtue signaling memes.

Fuck your mother

>UK protesting US politics
>Haha he'll listen to us for sure!
Don't you faggots have more important shit to protest? Maybe the muslim population in your capital. Just a friendly suggestion from son to father.

Hi.

Genuine question: UK has an election coming up. Can this be a false flag to push people to the extreme right?

For fucks sake! Liberals won't spread red-pilled memes, but they will spread virtue signaling memes.

Oh, yeah

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test security's limits
'Cause it's my business, Allah as my witness
Waitin for the concert to finish
Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open

All that you got, skin to skin, insha'allah
Runnin from tha bomb, don't ya stop, girls

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous muslim
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Nothing to prove and
I'm bulletproof and
Know what I'm doing
The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing
Terrorism
I wanna savor, save it for later
Allah Ackbar
The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker
'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature
I live for danger

All that you got, skin to skin, insha'allah
Runnin from tha bomb, don't ya stop, girls

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous muslim
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

All muslims wanna be like that
Bomb vests underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout
All muslims wanna be like that
Bomb vests underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

>Implying that wouldn't be the best case scenario

anyone have the link to the twitter video of the guy waiting for his gf around the block?

Nah, you gottem all senpai

>google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&tbs=sbi:AMhZZivBaUbI5V3SuT_1yJaGMBcp6rczLVOeCStFk9N8muyJrRXb_135Z1Hr4sEi9AKyAly0QJoGJBTM8AbJHR6nKPsovOdTVetPfOqWpx3lhKLXao6sDUkfczcKCe3rhCM307mSTw7gbS06KWlrUFIZJYKqi-yYn_14djmyh4Cwee_1-OhGgt_1P_1GCRc4oaj2FWcdrcX6GgjmpeCY-zgdUkRhm7s4p8gJnGpgt-dWQvFGtQRm8kA1ICC8Am1bXnOxhtk-NCLMRUSWRONVvINg1oizWvQw84jcgIZV9AvVNumSL-TmUGXYSndBwAt-OctmFBGua3IXzN39GJpE-wBeVl0Zc87glmhdA2mq9VMoI8qU_1LDiQv-UQWjVEIBWKiWMnHV6FffIgF_1dR50DSKLeMS9ymotOA4CYQ8rY3aoAi7Gql8CW52-p9mNnmpptAskxtwB9hYkzAdy_1ug_1V9xrjtQ1CSTeuEw_13ycZ1vKOBBjCiQuhrUOoFS8kDCk_1lF6_1twfPP0vfDRmBPz6rCWNv9xzMtvLAxdwi853QIroapMYLCtELn-fNxi8WhsbarNIPDIiM-Tj3SDQJA-GeA01RITbkq4RjZObZNwhtrmveRV_10XGUdGLc_1UwLuVyTPeJNasVOFbqGbMXUcFuWQmsTIFHxlbiX57_1LcnBtNKpDW-rb8jJIVQronnoi001vcqUPN10I-4WBKPGJSCKp2OHRq640NTAroaECPc_19e7wCaHxCptQfh5EtIDX0CZ-oSkMGINi1QMURt_1y9jdO_1jsBPliREIeEsqO9jfOxxvn4xK04KVSyS7BQ8TTJJDjgT7A8EeXfEz_1XhJdJoi4YltPGqgmD-kFUTQ9wTK7kb2ucK9VMXCztihrhw_1fZ82BRbTBAbkUo6r298aqzZhhUOJZenGVDr_1v3wb6CVKfAgu_19LzTZZ-yee1JzTWBcLRKnM7LdyQSE7DBoTzeu23a9QGh53GoIADLyIARAI45aYe9nJgwZ88JpFlJaDURe8sDusMmoc1C3EwiC0mcKxT4-IN4dOS-AMcXdUVTrFoZJVDOtBt3bjiBKSlq8gxKnwPVmznohgCjzCyS6_1d6wdSaBVi2YTLsQ4Bcw2dD_1qfsJ7bWqDB1qJDSSiv_1L4jFIE9ecqta54hvRwuzb728kQW48D9YgoINCLrFabdka5Jnb19BBQCmwWcsF9MOvJ6y5eknhiN66f_1fbG-k07eXRLsgQSD5obtGeBL0hti8raEk7cVQ8KFmeneVa0y2OKgCQA2xOds7jfvFgc-M2lDnIQ9yHvV0BXs-U8Mjbzn0ekc1tsrt5qnvlZ4p_1zWoEH_1xjqIsj7fHZ1KpW8G06W-ZhNLA8jRqNIj2UVuj98q8jmetE_19f2b5pt349dxkwADycP10pS1yGr0IW1RSEqxDO1hRkQD9c7CHAfoqB606W8xop8RZvOnGCMf-w2TjGuuZB95LzP6gBZgKO4IgIQTG51wZT21doPUedSXlreBYy60ET-dmyWw45zx3gkA3KFNCaCYNzQ&ei=cM8jWbDrA8i8UerApIAO&start=10&sa=N&biw=960&bih=667

Nigger what're you doing

It should read "What kind of future HAVE you passed down to your grandchildren?"

That damage has been done. Western civilization is done. It will never be the same.

That's the future that HAS been passed down.

>IRA
>Suicide bombing

Pick one. Just because IRA set off a bomb in Manchester 21 years ago doesn't make them suicide bombers all of a sudden.

That's retarded. Even if the provos had decided to break the Good Friday Agreement, they'd be setting off bombs in Belfast, not Manchester.

underrated

How much longer until everyone will have some (((diversity))) victim in their circle? How many redpills does a death bring?

If the Provos really wanted to bomb the British, wouldn't they try to bomb the government or the military or some such?

Why in the name of fuck would they bomb a concert?

Immunity dog

>>it may have been confetti 0:45
kek

Genuinely kek'd. Nice one.

wtf man, people are still missing.

IRA stopped killing people decades ago, they would only blow shit up, but have always called in a threat since the 80's.
they blow shit up to cause inconvenience, not kill people.

Fake bomb that was found that he mentioned was a bomb left during training for police bomb finders

An user from earlier tonight thought many youn girls would stay missing bcause they will have been kidnapped in the panic.

upvoted

pizza review guy. lost.

Is that Moot, the founder of 9gag?

Fixing this shit is a two part problem. Unfortunately Sup Forums only has part one figured out.

1. Stop letting in Islamic savages.

2. Stop our governments from meddling in the fucking Middle East.

That girl on the bottom left is kinda hot.

ok this has nothing to do with islam

But if there were kidnappings it definitely wasn't Jewish pedophiles!

>Grandchlidren
What kind of future indeed?

Nice meme stats, got any on deaths caused by Americans, you know school shootings, that kind of thing?

ok

San Bernadino

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

List going back to 1764. If you add them all up, I'm sure the number is lower than the amount killed in Islamic terrorist attacks since 2010.

We've already stated your religion, Abdelkader

How did a bomb get inside in the first place? Doesn't security pat down people before they enter?
I'm also surprised that arianna wasn't targeted.

Good answer, I'm arguing with a liberal on Kikebook and it's easier if I bait Sup Forums into providing me with responses.

0161 boys!
putting manny on the map!

If they included every attack in Muslim countries the list would become a novel.

Ignore this, I found out more info.

>How did a bomb get inside in the first place
It was at the entrance just as people were leaving. The arena is right next to the train station.

checked

these memes are weak.

lulz give memes power.

Adaptability gives it sustainability.

We need one or two particularly prominent images to cement, alter, and associate with as many forms of everyday disaster as possible to remind people.

>extreme right
And vote for who?
Theresa "record levels of immigration" May?
Theresa "sharia has its benefits" May?
Theresa "vote remain" May?

Holy shit add that to the list

At least one muslim died during this suicide bombing, faggot
Stop this racist shit

Conspiracy : There is a pattern to the attacks and
the dates are psalms in the quran

Oh shit. That's foreboding.

>extreme right?

It's a snap election, there are no 'extreme right' parties standing. Just the usual tweedledum and tweedledee Labour/Tory non-options.

>Ivan doing our job for us

weak b8 m8