When's the last time you talked to a Muslim?

When's the last time you talked to a Muslim?

When I got an Uber

One of my friends is Egyptian, he was raised with a Muslim family, but he smokes weed and watches Joe Rogan all day, he doesn't bend over backwards to defend it. He identifies much more as secular and Egyptian. Other then that, I don't deal with full blown "Muslims" in my state

Everytime I order food delivery or get a car. I'm friendly with them and they usually are with me too.

never, to my knowledge. they seem to stay away from southern backwaters like TN because they know if they tried any of the shit they do on cucks like Europe and the north (and California) they'd get fucking sorted quick

My girlfriend

When I put gas in my ZR1 Corvette on the way to my 19 year old girlfriends parents house to drop her off at this Ariana Grande concert. She's going to fuck the shit out of me later.

I'm a former muslim. It drives me crazy when liberals tell me muslims don't support this shit. They do, just not directly, because most of them are as pussified as the liberals.

Never really "talked" with one.
Chatted at best.

the last time i bought groceries. where we are there are fucking white girls wearing the fucking rag

That picture isn't funny or cute you fucking faggot kys

Well there's some lebanese guys I get donairs from all the time. Don't know if muslim or christian or secular though. So maybe every few days.
And one other guy who is definitely a muslim, runs a restaurant, serves alcohol, seems ok. Talked to him maybe a month ago.

In a cab in los angeles, he was from afganistan, worked for the army and then got a student visa, goes to college now. He speaks 5 languages, and tells me that he works hard to be there unlike fucking lazy burgers that waste their privilege. I got off too quick which i regret cause i wanted to hear him talk about the jews.

>When's the last time you talked to a Muslim?
I don't think I ever did.

But to answer the question about a month ago pretty sure he is from a very wealthy family in Qatar very nice and bro tier guy we have very nice political discussion's were I blow him the fuck out

>tfw 0.02% muslim population

never

A few days ago or so.

They're no problem when dealing with 1 on 1.

Highschool, he was a black Muslim and he hates the Jews, he was kinda based but smoked too much pot and would mooch off of people all the time. He's always posted ww2 German stuff on his facebook. I think the ATM repairman at my work was Muslim but I am unsurez

I stared in disgust at a couple of turks some months ago, but why would I talk to them.

tonight

I asked him his last words before I blew off his head

i'm tired of just killing niggers and muslims though. i'm ready to go after some high value targets

Just bought cigarettes from a Yemeni bodega. The more inbred looking cousin was working the shift tonight. Fucker freaks me out.

6 months ago I went to a kebab place.

They were all giving me the evil eye.

oh hai there FBI

As lame and TV like as this sounds, at the mini-mart while paying for gas, but he didn't have a towel on his head or a flying carpet or any of that shit since he's probably secretly been here for 20 years already, with govt either turning a blind eye to it, or endorsing it.

A couple of weeks ago. Female. Legitimately believes that Islam is "the most feminist religion"., Needless to say I stopped paying attention to anything she says as soon as she says that.

Last week. To a Muslim friend

haha how. just fucking how

When I almost ran his fucking ass over with my truck a few years ago. He acted liek a was gonna throw a rock at my brothers car, with his kids in it. I fucking lost it and peeled through 5 lawns right for this prick. He ran inside, so I went after him!

Run up to his house
Open the door
Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

Opened the door

hey bro. want to buy some c4?

Her husband told her it was.

Never

never honestly

when i went to the convenience store to buy liqour

I am friendly with a guy from Iran. He works 3 jobs, drinks good whiskey, and reads some pretty deep philosophy. I never asked him about his religion but I assume he doesn't give a fuck about it.

most likely answer desu

Never.

I've never seen a muslim.

high school.
Course I didn't know he was muslim at the time.
Now all he does is bitch about trump on facebook. I keep an eye on him in case I need to report something to the FBI. He's pretty deeply westernized, but better safe than sorry.

Last week at work. Nice dude

I have a regular customer that is Muslim and she is cool as fuck and talks shit on these cucktards blowing themselves up. If only they all would.....

had saudi roommates in college

they were weird and prayed in the corner every day

here's the funny thing: I was the friendliest person in the class, especially towards the muslim cunt. She was always on her laptop or phone sucking jewbook's cock, never contributed in class, complete terrible student. Fuck islam and get those fucking rapefugees out of europe. So it's fucked that I would talk to her every class and yet the marxist literally retarded (((professor))) thinks right wingers are these hateful people. that muslim specifically didn't commit the crimes, soyou don't need to be mean. Being decent doesn't take away from your efforts to purge the muslimmenace from your ancestral homelands

i've never talked to a muslim in my life
in fact i've never seen one irl