Brit/pol/: Comfy Dawn Chorus Edition

>Explosion at Manchester stadium, 20+ casualties
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
>Tory U-turn on Social Care Cap
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40001221

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>Eurozone WILL shrink and collapse: Shock report reveals what business leaders REALLY think
express.co.uk/news/world/807579/Eurozone-crisis-European-business-leaders-survey-EU-economy-McKinsey-Global-Institute

>Labour face 'parliamentary wipeout' as Watson, Skinner & others may lose seats, poll finds
express.co.uk/news/uk/807539/Jeremy-corbyn-labour-general-election-tom-watson-ed-miliband-tony-blair-liz-kendell

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sahluwal/status/866782598428712961
twitter.com/EmmaWatson/status/640799569173958656
twitter.com/maddie_salvo/status/866855322023079936
youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was just a handful of kids, why do you hate Islam?

>Your average UKIP voter wants a waifu

Love and Tolerance for our children

Convert the males, kill the females

Guys I need help, I'm starting to see visions of burning mosques and swinging muzzies

who /notbeenasleepandbeenfollowingthewholemanchesterterroristattackonpolallnight/?

Will he or won't he

willy or won't he

WILLY
I
L
L
Y

he will

>thai women

Don't let your dreams be dreams

Just wanna cuddle her lads.

>Thai men
FTFY

You got your orders, bongs.

Roll over and die.

Is she dead then?

Wonder when we'll find out who did it

I guess it's hard to identify the bomber when he is spread out in tiny pieces

For the bong who wanted his gf to go to work

some paki is probably cuddling her right now

The "independent" is a lefty rag. No surprise.

How can people like this live with themselves? The bodies aren't even cold and they're already shilling for doing absolutely nothing to fix the problem.

My carpet's scratchy, I'm not gonna be doing any rolling on it.

>Tommy Robinson will be Prime Minister some day.

kek

>tfw no comfy early morning shitposting with the lads because snackbar attack

What are the updates on Manchester lads?

What they are saying is don't let terrorism win by letting it scare you. Unfortunately, that will also come with a resistence to doing anything meaningful about it with that particular rag.

They have an army of regular people doing it now too. After every attack it's this retarded #notallMuslims shit. I've had enough.

>controlled opposition civic nationalist EDL man being in a position of political power

>Leftopath

I'm triggered by your file OP, can you please be a bit more sensitive?
I started having flashbacks...

absolute kek

makes me wonder why they dont actually kill celebrities, would have a way bigger impact than a bunch of random plebs

fuck, imagine bombing a PL side's bus like they tried to in dortmund, there would be riots

cheers, she will work from home today

i am waiting for what my superiors are going to tell us what to do - work in law enforcement (not police), but still not had an email advising us as best course of action

But romanians are gypsies am i rite let's let those kebabs in they know better

At least start with Alaska and then maybe Russia

They figure out how planes get downed by surface-to-air missiles by the wreckage don't they, no way they can't just take a giblet or two down to the local constabulary and run a couple of checks

>Because muzzies are bad you should support the free movement of a hoard of theiving gypsies too

Alaska's fine, but a Russian team in the NHL would cause Don Cherry to singlehandedly start a nuclear war.

>19 dead
>50 wounded
>some kids still missing missing
>probably an "asian"

suspicious lack of news for hours

Maybe we can somehow meme Muslims into bombing celebs.

I think Johnny Depp alone would be enough to get half the population against 'em.

That's how they did it in Afghan. Bag up the bits and send them to the lab.

>ARE YOU LEARN ENGLISH?

>THIS IS A GRAMMATICAL ERROR

>tfw you just want England to be English again

feelsbadman

Just shut up, Sup Forums. Thanks.

twitter.com/sahluwal/status/866782598428712961

kek

>all opposition is controlled opposition
>lost contact with all family members and friends because they are controlled too
>trust no one die alone

Some officials are saying the suspect is a muslim man.

Also, a suspect has been described as 'an asian man with a backpack'

textbook islamist terrorism. 'Asian' in the UK means 'Arabian' or 'Muslim' for some reason.

Is he invalidating us?

a few witnesses said that security guards told people to run before the explosion

>specific groups

But I'm not, I'm blaming Islam, that's a pretty substantial group.

Postal votes go out today.

Corbyn with his sympathies for IRA bombers is really going to screw him over now.

Last night's events have engendered further political discussion, isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

Well, that didn't take long, did it?

Time to take a nap, everyone. You must be tired, no wonder you're hating on peaceful people who just want to live and work in the UK Shame on you for using this imponderable tragedy to further your hatred.

They would only go to a mass of civilians, celebs usually have security nearby.
The goatfucker probably had google translator on, I saw it posted on cripple.

In British English middle eastern is properly called Asian, what Americans call Asian we used to call the orient, but we can't say oriental any more because its racist in America

I hate this 'fake friendly speak' that obnoxious lefties use.

>Stay safe y'all
>my athiest prayers are with you
>#prayforXplace
>don't hate y'all
>no hate boys and girls!
>incessant use of the word 'folks'

etc

they have this infuriating superior tone.

I thought they were emus too.

Nobody will make that link, and the media won't tell them to.

Labour will win.

>but we can't say oriental any more because its racist in America

That's not true at all.

Pls send qt Japanese waifus to UK

i think it's alinsky's "lovebombing" strategy, whether they know it or not

Umm, no sweetie, it's just that you're wrong and we're right xx

Its unfortunate because I find that sort of thing incredibly amusing, when obviously we're supposed to take it very seriously... fucking plonkers

They can't have a superior anything. They're niggers. They would have been lucky to serve as your great grandfather's footstool. Don't lose sight of that.

Really? that's what I was always told
Do people in America still say oriental then?

fuck lads

Nah. We don't like muslims coming over here. Why would I send them to you, muhammad?

They probably don't know it directly, but it's what's been taught to them by someone who does.

Labour is dead my friend

You can't be the worker's party and then be for a mass influx of workers

That's a lot of fake tan.

twitter.com/EmmaWatson/status/640799569173958656

Old Watson tweet. BIG fan of British Celebrities desu.

>Do people in America still say oriental then?

Sometimes but they mainly say Asian.

This is a good point.

I didn't know about this. Interesting idea that it's learned behaviour or social conditioning.

Uhm, sweetie, islam is actually peaceful - otherwise, how are we one of the safest countries in the world?

>Caring what vapid celebs have to say on twitter

The workers don't support labour. The massive, clueless middle classes do.

What the fuck are those glasses though?
Is it fashion nowadays to look like you have two bottom of bottles of beer hanging in your face?

Looks like a shocked Vietnamese person in the thumbnail. Maybe I played too much RS; Vietnam over the weekend.

>Eeko is being atack

You're missing the point, I'm not saying ley X in and let Y out. If it wasn't for EU we would have been done cleansing or country from gypsies. But Soros and his ONGs created this PC-approved 'roma' term. Knowing him and Brussels I could bet they also did it intentionally to create confusion with Romanians.

I don't support Romanians leaving for UK and i surely don't support economic migrants,may them be for better jobs or wealth leeching.

kids used to get beaten up for glasses half as ridiculous as those

>I didn't know about this. Interesting idea that it's learned behaviour or social conditioning.
even if it doesn't count as lovebombing, it's still passive-aggressiveness

Its the same as America and the rustbelt...The blue wall...Once they realized they had been abandoned they revolted

Labour is fucked, the dems are fucked...And they did it to themselves

How many hunting shotgun kills do you have?
>Bag six GI's with two shots
>Fellow nip beside me comments on it

Lads you know, Quasimodo predicted all this.

Somebody please explain this shit:
twitter.com/maddie_salvo/status/866855322023079936

Labour's been fucked for a very long time though, practically a non entity since the 1970s. Lets not pretend that Blair's Labour was anything like what came before or after it.

He's ok lads, thank the heavens.

youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY

Well I wouldn't go THAT far, I just think Tommy's a Jonah.

>all this kids getting redpilled en fucking mass

it's happening

I honestly can't

>get bombed by Muslims
>le nationalism is bad

????

I didn't actually get to try the much-vaunted shotgun, was enjoying the SKS too much!

Amazing how many people will just run over obvious traps though, and remained completely clueless about tunnels.

zzzzz

Oh wow it's fucking nothing, some liberal musician preaching pinko shit to a young crowd who likes his music and therefore thinks his opinions are worth jack shit.

This was recorded before tonights events btw so it has no relevance

>BBC interviewing crying mothers live on TV

>crying mother actually wanting to

>Blow up infildel kids for Allah
>Everyone just carries on as normal
Why even bother.

Free weekends are always like that, people that have never played an RO game getting minced and being whiny assholes that don't understand why they're getting raped two seconds after spawning
Couldn't even get the period appropriate racism on during the free weekend, people bitching when I was singing Napalm sticks to kids, the community will get better after the game has been out for a few months and the casuals drop off

>globalism
>mass immigration
>community decline
>islamic terrorism
nationalism is bad?