youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salafi_movement
foreignaffairs.com/articles/syria/2015-11-24/what-salafism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salafi_jihadism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Haron_Monis#Conversion_to_Sunni_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1D4nbdMRMxlf29JeLKInuA/
longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/05/analysis-iran-has-supported-the-talibans-insurgency-since-late-2001.php
thediplomat.com/2016/06/whats-between-the-taliban-and-iran/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/26/exclusive-iran-teams-with-taliban-to-fight-islamic-state-in-afghanistan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iran doesn't have a Rothschild central bank tho.

Where's the image of him with the yarmulke and touching the wall?

Bad is good. Up is down. Black is white.

Woe to those who call evil good and good, evil.
(Not that the IRGC and the mullahs are good. They're not.

But I challenge anyone to name just one terrorist or terrorist attack that was perpetrated by either an Iranian or Iran itself. Just one.)

Iran funds and supplies literally zero terrorists.

The Saudis fund and arm ISIS

We should have listened to Reddit. They were right and we were wrong (as usual)

Sydney siege was done by an Iranian rapefugee

My personal version

>The Saudis fund and arm ISIS
And who told you that? Good goy

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

SUNNI MUSLIMS ARE GUD BOYS

DEY DIN DU NUFFIN

choke on your orange pet's flacid dick

1. Iran isn't an ally or partner of the US
2. Saudi Arabia and Israel are both allies and partners because Russia is allied with Iran
3. You clearly don't know shit about geopolitics.

Sounds like every other American politician

Please tell more more of this salafists that are saudi and are the core suppliers of ISIS. How is iran in that entangled?

Please tell us about the this "terrorist" Iranians that have a multi cultural and multi religion State compered to the racist slaver state of saudi arbia. How many christian churches are in iran and how many in saudia arabia. how many jews live in iran and how many in sauid arbia?

Iran wher women are not counted as goats and can work while in saudi arbia the dog staate its worse then in the dark ages.

Looks like Saudi king house will be raped out of existence and iran will be the number 1 in the region.

He was literally a wahhabi convert. The Iranian government requested his deportation to face punishment for crimes in Iran but Australia doesn't deport to countries that execute people. And he claimed asylum for religious persecution for being a wahhabi.

You weren't responding to me, but I really feel like I must not understand geopolitics myself - seems like an enormous clusterfuck web of shit that places us in bed with our ideological rivals, and against our own

Trump cucked out. Instead of defending ISIS he is arming them more than ever before. Fucking cuck probs choking on Hillary's clit. Little bitch.

Geopolitics is the reason trump dumped his core supporters in a second to please Israel and Saudi Arabia. Being the first two countries he visited internationally. The establishment told him to dance and he did.

It really is pretty fucking backwards. Fucking Saudis did 9/11. Their government was literally aware. It's fucking bullshit and really sickens me. The crazy part is this was even reported by the mainstream media but nobody cared. It died down and everyone forgot.

Iran has been an "enemy" ever since the 70's and the whole revolution and hostage situation. Ever since then the US government has done everything in its power to destabilize them and continues to do so. It's a narrative that has been played out in this region for four decades now.

We even supplied Saddam so he could fight Iran only to go in and blow his ass up a few years later.

It's just a bunch of elitists wheeling and dealing with no regard for the deaths they cause.

Iran is more moderate than most Muslim countries. They are an ally of Russia for God's sake. Instead of eliminating the jihadis, we have armed the worst of them and killed secular dictators who at least could keep the peace in the region. I miss Gaddafi and Hussein. You could at least negotiate with them.

Well, the "clusterfuck of a web" you talk about is basically the US, Russia, and China playing a big chess game, which has been going on since the end of WW2, as we all know.

Of course small terrorist groups are dangerous, but a terrorist group cannot destroy the United States. The only nations that posses the ability to possibly destroy us are Russia and China.

Therefore, it is in the interest of the United States to align ourselves with nations that are rivals of our rivals. Even if some of those nations are unfavorable, such as Turkey, and Saudi Arabia.

You don't think China and Russia support North Korea because they love Kim, do you?

It's all geopolitics.

He's waving his meaty flaccid dick all over the middle east making them compete over who gets to suck it.

Hezbollah have commited several terrorist acts m8

Fuck this guy. Israel and Saudi Arabia run ISIS. Iran and Syria are the only countries in the middle east I support, fuck the kikes and saudis.

Red pill me on this, please. I've never heard of it. Persian or basiji? (Or did they distinguish?)

THIS!

Fuck off you himan pice of shit. You will be wiped of the face of history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salafi_movement

In 2015, Sigmar Gabriel, Vice-Chancellor of Germany, spoke out, saying "We need Saudi Arabia to solve the regional conflicts, but we must at the same time make clear that the time to look away is past. Wahhabi mosques are financed all over the world by Saudi Arabia. In Germany, many dangerous Islamists come from these communities."[108]

foreignaffairs.com/articles/syria/2015-11-24/what-salafism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salafi_jihadism

Saudi arbia is the enemy of the free world, the king house of saudi arbia has to be exterminated. This is the only way to stop funding of extremist groups.

The reason Trump went to the ME first is because he went to propose an alliance between the United States and the Arab nations to combat Islamic extremism.

There is no reason he would come to your useless nation, or France. Your countries are not on our agenda.

Rule #1 in geopolitics crash course:

There is no ideology, only interests.

It's their soil; if they have to use unorthodox means to get foreign occupiers and militaries to get out of their nation, so be it.

> Saudi flag
> Supporting Iran's puppet, Hezbollah

Something seems fishy here...

Can't tell if he's doing these things with ulterior motives, or if he's just a giant faggot as he first seemed to me.

Fuck off. First we exterminate the Shia, then we will exterminate the Wahabi. Then finally the Sunni,

Once the Sunni are ashes the US will then exterminate the real problem....

We have to do this in the proper order.

Dude Hezbollah only acts in Lebanon and Syria to defend the Lebanese people from threats such as ISIS, they're based as fuck.

Tell me the last time you heard about a confirmed and claimed Hezbollah terrorist attack in the West? Never. Now tell me the last time you heard about a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda/ISIS, two groups funded by Saudi Arabia? Pretty often.

Oh sweetie. You actually thought Israel and the Arab governments will all unite under a coalition to battle groups fighting Iran's proxies? Aren't you adorable

Just bc I am from Saudi Arabia doesn't mean I follow the state religion and love the faggot king's foreign policy lol

Iran is a regional power; its actions in Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, and Syria further prove that. Gulf states are going to eventually have to accommodate that and make nice.

The reason trump went to Saudi Arabia is suck Arabian dick as the Saudis control the USA with the petrol dollar.

If Trump would give a singel fuck about terrorists he would demand from the Saudis to stop salfists and demand christian churches in Saudi Arabia.

But hey a retard of president for nation full of retards.

>Terrorist attack by an Iranian
>Thatseemsweird.jpg
>Look him up
>He converted to Sunnism

There's your answer buddy. Poor Iranian fell victim to Saudi terrorist ideology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Haron_Monis#Conversion_to_Sunni_Islam

You're still not getting it, Absolutely anything and everything that cockblocks commiescum is welcome in America is welcome.

That list includes Trump. It's not complicated.

No offence to you M8 but I hope Iran wins over your country.

>Doing an alliance with a bunch of countries to combat Islamic extremism
>When it's those bunch of countries themselves funding Islamic extremism

You got Jewed pretty hard, didn't you? Poor burger...

He converted to wahhabi Islam which I'm pretty sure is a banned sect in Iran.

I repeat. An Islamic theocracy has banned wahhabi Islam because it's violent and extreme. Meanwhile western nations take in wahhabis by the millions and let Saudis build their mosques in every city

Fuck traitor 2faced Drumpf

LONG LIVE IRAN ASSAD PUTIN AND SYRIA

Trump pandering to the jew.

Pol btfo.

No iran has the biggest supply of oil that is not under saudi controll and they cant make money of it.

hezbollah fights ISIS and protects Christians in the region. defending your land and being a nationalist is not terrorism. so what is saudi arabia if they follow the same sharia code that ISIS follows?

Boy you sound butthurt. Pissed off that your union is dying and your leader is literally destroying Europe?

They've done more to fight ISIS in Iraq than any other ME country has and they actually don't mind fighting alongside Kurdish groups unlike autistic nations like Turkey which end up making shit worse.

Meanwhile, our government bombs civilians in Yemen and funds Wahhabi mosques throughout the world and claims it's combatting terrorism and violence

So yeah I can see why you'd say that

He's a tard. I thought that maybe he was playing mega chess... I'm not so sure now.

Seriously. Assad and Iran and Hezbollah aren't perfect, but they are fucking angels compared to the salafists and zionists.

May Assad win back Syria and may Saudi and Israel burn.

Here is a perfect example of why we do what we do.

The US geopolitical strategy is really no different than anyone else's. And at the core of it, do these people really want the US to succeed geopolitically? No, they want Russia to win.

So these cucks that are pro-Russia over the US are just lying when they pretended to support Trump. They just wanted to use Trump to make Russia stronger. Too bad it backfired on them.

Christians you say lets take a look at the terrorist Iran that has no respect of other religions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iran

600 churches and they can openly follow t
there religion.

Now lets take look at the so progressive saudi arbian subhumans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia

oh no churches and you get killed for openly following your religion

so who´s again the good guy?

>poor...terrorist

Its a leaf alright. SAGE

Bro, any hate I have towards your Homeland is not towards you. It is just the shitty kings you have ruling over you. Safe travels brother.

Unless you're a muslim. Then i hate you too for believing in that poisonous world threatening religion

18 July 1994 AMIA Argentina

that truly oodles my noodles

My union gets stronger each day, my leader fucks over the saudi pipline while the amerinigger country is falling further in depth and conflict selling its refinery to the Saudis and now sucking Saudi cock.

There wont be second iraq oil stealing no pipeline and the saudis will loose billions with Saudi rbia burning to ground.

Get prepared for the pertoll dollar being BTFO and world wide crisis.

The EU will get out on top from this while you get fuckt over the yonder.

he's always been a hawk on Iran.

I always thought whatever, we'll get immigration and trade.

But all he's doing is focusing on his shitty foreign policy and giving us nothing.

SO yeah, Fuck this guy.

Not all muslims are bad people. There are libertarian Muslims I know in the states. And Muslims from Central Asia, India, and Southeast Asia are pretty chill. Malaysians are awesome.

And female Muslims always have that cute factor.

It's just that they raise their boys to be barbarians so frequently, particularly Sauds.

1.6 million rapefugees in 2015 alone.

Yes im sure an economic collapse will end up just fine for you cucked pussy nogunz Germans

Never proven just like Bulgaria...a tsunami of hysterics then nothing because there is nothing. A common technique to imprint the minds of headline skimming retards.

Let me Google that for you

found a Jew

Marcelo Martínez Burgos formally accused the government of Iran of directing the bombing, and the Hezbollah militia of carrying it out

Suspecting is not having proves.

and if you read further

ccording to the prosecution's claims in 2006, Argentina had been targeted by Iran after Buenos Aires' decision to suspend a nuclear technology transfer contract to Tehran.[12] This has been disputed because the contract was never terminated, and Iran and Argentina were negotiating on restoration of full cooperation on all agreements from early 1992 until 1994, when the bombing occurred

this is a mossad job to worsen relations between Argentina and Iran.

Fuck off, shill.

Iran is less than 24 months/weeks/days away from getting a nuke! If we don't send our boys to die for Israel, it will be destroyed and Iran will hold the entire world (yes, the whole g-ddamn world) hostage.

he was always anti-iran
anybody that voted for him but didn't see that coming is A RURAL OR SUBURBAN RETARD

BINGO!

it really stirs my fry

Fellate a cactus you mong.

>Argentinian president accept payment in advance for missile engines
>Productions gets cuckblocked by the US on behalf of the Jews
>Iran kills his first male born
>Iran blows up two Jewish buildings
Yea never proven.
KYS Krauts.

1,6 refugges are a flys shit compeard to teh size and strength of the EU. fuck you we got more people in the EU then you in you in your shithole.

Is refugees all you have to against the EU? You got 200 million niggers in the US that you wont get rid of never they even multiply. 1.6m refugees from witch most of go home are nothing.

Come up with somthing that you didnt read or hear on /pol if you want to argue.

Lol, ikr. The propaganda never stops.

Iran is honestly pretty ok. They even let transgenders alone there. For a Muslim country that is massive progress.

Iran dindu nuffin guys

you mean the way the israelis are holding the world hostage?

Hezbollah is pretty perfect. They function where the corrupt Lebanese government doesn't and they live rent free in every Jew's diseased brain.

Kek You're drunk

USA! USA!

You're an utter fool if you thought voting would break this cycle. Israel and its cronies control Trump just like they have with every President since Kennedy. You were entirely foolish to fall for it.

There's no going back now. Now we wait for him to bring about the Great Struggle, the tribulation which must be faced before all is right.

Fuck off, shill.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1D4nbdMRMxlf29JeLKInuA/

SHut your FUCKING MOUTH
>Natalio Alberto Nisman (5 December 1963 – 18 January 2015) was an Argentine lawyer who worked as a federal prosecutor, noted for being the chief investigator of the 1994 car bombing of the Jewish center in Buenos Aires, which killed 85 people, the worst terrorist attack in Argentina's history.[2][3] On 18 January 2015, Nisman was found dead at his home in Buenos Aires.[4][5]

kek and i am still smarter then you.

>hold the press
>drunk kraud btfos retarded bruger

None of your Jew narrative witchery affects me in the slightest kike.

Is that what you were telling yourself in 1945?

>Analysis: Iran has supported the Taliban’s insurgency since late 2001
longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/05/analysis-iran-has-supported-the-talibans-insurgency-since-late-2001.php

>What’s Between the Taliban and Iran?
thediplomat.com/2016/06/whats-between-the-taliban-and-iran/

>Exclusive: Iran Teams With Taliban to Fight Islamic State in Afghanistan
foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/26/exclusive-iran-teams-with-taliban-to-fight-islamic-state-in-afghanistan/

People just don't want to admit that Bush was right on Iran.

>They even let transgenders alone there

That's a selling point?

Fuck off jude!

There will be never a greater israel and you will give back the stolen land of the Palestinians.

yes as you can see we are even more powerful then before.

pathetic retarded burger BTFOd a second time.

You think I give a fuck about Jews cunt?
I dont give two shits about your bullshit a Kike is behind ever corner.
This are facts. He wasnt accusing Israel before getting murdered. He was accusing Iran and the president at the time Cristina Fernandez after their agreement.

It's crazy. And it's disturbing as hell.

Our government and most of our fellow Americans just slaver for death and destruction at the drop of a hat. For the blood of people who have never done anything to them or us.
Why? They have resources our government or one of our powerful corporations (or you-know-who) covet- Boom. Kill 'em all.

This is neither Christian nor conservative.

Most transgenders are ok. It's the fucking "there are 10947 genders and I am a...' crowd that is cancer.

Holy shit, can you get off that Proxy?

DELETE THIS

Wait until our Polish sleeper agents explode every toilet in your country. You will be reduced to pooing in the streets lije the dirty indians. Soon within 20 years the gypsies will dirty youe race enough so that you look the same as indians

Piece of shit German trying to teach me my own history.
Go fuck yourself.

Another GLP tier shitbag presentation. Fuck off cunt the US facade government gave the Taliban millions for stopping the flow of dope...I am sure this was through gnashing teeth as the endless stream of all cash tax free revenue is the deep state's main source of alternative income aside from counterfeiting their own scrip.

But do they sell it for US dollars? Cause I'd imagine that's the true shared interest of the Saudi's, the US, and the Rothschilds.

>dumbf, on his russia spill
"I DIDN'T SAY 'ISRAEL'...!!"