I have become a monster

Each time one of these terrorist attacks happen, my reaction is not one of horror, sorrow and dispair. Instead I get excited and feel better. I am almost happy that this happened. All I think about is how this will show the naive leftists, how it will eventually redpill the masses, with no concern what so ever for the victims.

I have become what I despise and I'm truly ashamed of that. Does anybody else here feel the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/egRgweL12Uc?t=1m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=dPjAtPqqdhM
youtube.com/watch?v=CHHqy3cNMuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The real tragedy is Islamophobia, please turn yourself in to the police for your thought hate crime.

The joy you feel is because you are hoping this attack will help stop more attacks in the long run. There is nothing wrong taking joy in watching this system collapse.

Even the most naive leftists know about Islam by now. A lot of them already changed sides after New years eve 2015. A lot of people i talk to irl, not the retarded ideologue marxists on youtube, see Islam as a huge threat

>I have become a monster

Only monsters can fight monsters, my friend.

without the shame, yeah. nigger cattle, when will they learn?

You are intelligent and are skipping a few steps in the thought process.
You are happy because if there is an Islamist killer you have hope of your country waking up and fixing itself.

You can't warn the town with your finger in the dike.

No dipshit, I am only angered at seeing this unnecessary death and destruction. I want nothing but to see these terrorists heads on stakes. You sound like a kike shill.

I just want to see 500+ people killed, something awful that is the catalyst for the revolution.

I'm so bored.

You're clueless if you think anyone is actually waking up. It's hopeless. France is going to fall to Sharia Law and you're STILL going to hear leftists bitching about muh islamophobia.

You feel joy because you know your values are more correct than the "Immigrants Welcome" bullshit leftists are.

Do not feel shame. Rather, embrace the fact at least one more person in the world now want to fence off Malmö for the security of your shithole Third World cuck nation.

oh hell yeah

If a system has to collapse, OP, it's better when it happens sooner than later. You're doing the right thing.

You already have that for sure, if you count all of those in the last year or two together

Stop being a fag.

we're all hoping for the same thing bro. It's that or we have to take matters into our own hands.

We need one big one tho.

It's a bigger shock

>Does anybody else here feel the same way?
It's all anticlimactic post 9-11.

This

>Instead I get excited and feel better. I am almost happy that this happened.
The Swede is radicalizing. You will convert to Islam within the year.

>terrorists heads on stakes.
Vlad lives!

>7 years after 911 and the cucks elect a Muslim (at least in name) president.
>10 years after 911 and we're fighting to prevent a mosque being built at ground zero.
Explain how this would help?

>I have become what I despise
You were already what I despise Sweden.

And you're wrong
The normies will never be redpilled.

you literally attacked the leader of your moment until he wanted nothing to do with you becasue an e-celeb told you too

there is no revolution.

you lost. fucking moron.

you need *another* 500 people to die? I mean, I would like this leftism horse shit to stop as well, but I don't think it needs to be at the cost of 500 lives.

If They dont get shocked by this, all hope is lost anyways. I predict another faggy Facebook flag- filter and thats it. See ya next time

►►►
Ready for the ultimate red pill?
This shit is a meme. It has always been a meme. Just like Alex Jones who now hit 2 million subscribers on YT after all these years.
If you actually think that this incredibly old reference is meant as a genuine attempt to spread the truth you are basically a tinfoil hat of the current generation. Thanks, and goodbye.
◄◄◄

no

No, I don't feel the same, and you should fucking neck yourself.

Nothing will ever show naive leftists - not until they're staring down the barrel of a gun.

Based.

you're a bluepilled mong. this is all kike bullshit to pit the races against eachother. the ultimate goal however is for muslims to genocide all whites. you better start realising this and quickly Oskar.

>The Swede is radicalizing. You will convert to Islam within the year.
There is nothing I hate more than Islam, Muslims and Jews.

you are rejoicing in the divine punishment of the wicked

I read 'Will trade pacifists for rapists' before enlarging

>oy vey user, don't you feel terrible that a bombing went off before 10 year old girls could hear that coalburning popstar sing her hit song about getting pounded by nigger dick?
No. No I don't feel terrible about the bombing. It's actually probably better for your health to get hit by shrapnel than it is to be raised in modern western """culture"""

Everyone does, whether or not they admit it. Carlin said it best:

youtu.be/egRgweL12Uc?t=1m4s

I dont feel bad either. I have long since lost may faith in europeans. Any race who so welcomly tolerates their own destruction doesnt deserve respect, or sympathy.

>you literally attacked the leader of your moment
What are you even on about?

If 9-11 didn't wake people up, nothing will.

Same here and I feel great.

Shadilay

Thats how I look at it as well. each pin prick converts a few more people and eventually we will reach a tipping point where it will blow. That time is still a while a way though.

What

t. Justin Xi Ping al Bin Torontostani.

Happenings are all I have. Everything else was taken from me.

You've given way to nihilism user.
>Flag
It's probably speaks well of you. How could a reasonable man see any future in Sweden?

Jordan Peterson has some great antidotes to Nihilism, but until you move to a society that will appreciate you, I don't think they'll take hold.

Get out of there user...

You're right, OP. They've bombed the concert of a Top 40 artist, beloved by Stacys and normies the world over. This is going to redpill the shit out of so many young people and show them that sandniggerdom is totally incompatible with modern society.

I love this image.

I miss the desktop PC. I mean, I still have one I upgrade and maintain personally, but I miss the whole "culture" behind it. Computer club meet up and whatnot. Dedicated stores like CompUSA... It's really only prevalent among PC gamers, but even that's just reduced to matching parts and waiting for your Newegg box now. LAN parties are increasingly rare.

I've been plagued with crippling nostalgia in all things lately, disregard this post.

me too OP. don't feel bad about it this is what they wanted

Sort of. I would say I feel both. I am a very empathetic person. Almost maternal, even though I'm a hetero male. I'm an ENFP, if you care about Myers-Briggs at all, and probably one of like 4, total, on the far left.

But even being that huge of a fag, I can still relate, user. It's not that I am glad the victims are dead, but I do get this little jolt of excitement that maybe, just MAYBE, this time people will wake up.

ive become to the point where i dont feel

We're all sinners OP. I suggest you find a way to make peace with it.

>red pilling the masses

nothing red pills the masses except their economic status. Look at america you think a few dead retards is going to stop the brazilification/americanization of western europe? Haha! fool! no only economic collapse would. Thats what we need.

Take heart brother. Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

Western civilization needs to hit rock bottom before it can kick its diversity addiction.

>All I think about is how this will show the naive leftists, how it will eventually redpill the masses, with no concern what so ever for the victims.
Just remember that the latest attack, yet again, won't be enough, and the normies will still love the Religion of Peace and despise 'muh Islamophobia'. That should bring the horror, sorrow, and despair rushing right back.

>waigh, boo-hoo, I'm a monster!
Get over it. Yes, you're a ghoul, a gore-crow, a nihilist-cum-hopeful-eschatologist. It comes on all of us sooner or later. Just reconcile with it and carry on. Nobody ever told you you were obligated to be a good person. You didn't sign any fucking contract. Stop the tortured introspection and accept the fact that your ethics don't matter as long as you win. Blackpill up, buttercup.

I dont care at all anymore for the victims or if the brain dead masses wake up or not I just dont care . and the thing is I dont even feel bad about it .

>this is all kike bullshit to pit the races against eachother.
You think Jews mastermind these terrorist attacks? I wouldn't put it past them and they probably did 9/11, but these terrorist attacks are done by Muslim perpetrators who usually die in the process.

I meant far right. Oops. I am drinking. Apologies.

leave it to sweden to think having adrenaline makes him a monster
everyone gets a high off seeing violence

I passed that stage months ago.
Now I laugh.
I'm the guy who started the humor thread on both here and /bant/.
I even sperged out and made a joke in one of my normie facebook groups.
I literally find the whole thing humorous now.
Had Bang Bang playing in my room, drinking bourbon and smiling.
>outrage
>apathy
>hope
>humor

First Finn Post is Best Post.

SORTED

No, this isn't Accurate.

Indeed this is the mindset that perpetuates a system of injustice.
You have to rise above it. It's much more difficult and ultimately a tremendously daunting effort, but it is the only path for the righteous.

Based White Death.

>feeling empathy for normies in the current year

how many times can you poke a mule before it reacts?

Never forget that one of our end goals is for these attacks to stop.

T. Cuckold who tolerates whites being okay with their own demise

>with no concern what so ever for the victims.
I think most of us do have some concern for the victims.
Unfortunately, our methods would be the only way to correct it. That's why we should be let loose.

I won't. If you want a nice chassis buy thermaltake.
It's extremly easy to clean with removable dust filters.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPjAtPqqdhM

You sound so damn clueless

You'll be alright user. Just get it all out. That's what we're here for.

I think it would require something like 50+ isis insurgents armed to the teeth mowing down 1000 people to give the shock needed. If they manage to turn Paris or London into a legitimate warzone that would force a reaction out of people

>muslim (at least in name)
name is irrelevant

>mosque at ground zero
It wasn't even a mosque

Are you the ghost of George Carlin?
youtube.com/watch?v=CHHqy3cNMuk

Schadenfreude.

We hope that we can use this to prevent an even greater loss of life.

Nothing immoral about that. It's just hard to swallow.

every time it happens.. i want to know why george and rothchilds aren't held accountable.

they literally have all the money.. so they are an accomplishment.

demand justice.

dox them and kill every last one of them.

if i have a heart attack, i drop a barbell on my neck, or my bike tire comes off in the woods and i hit a tree.. it was ((nice people))

I was thinking along the same lines about the Seth Rich story... hoping it's true just because I hate Democraps. In reality, that story being true would mean the people in power are so fucking thuggish, it would be depressing knowing I live in a country they currently rule and will continue to rule regardless of what they did. With that in mind, I guess I hope the Seth Rich allegations are not true, at least the part about him getting murdered.

Dont feel bad bro. I really enjoy this shit. Anytime this shit happens or a school shooting, I get a bunch of dopamine from it. The more people the more dopamime. I was in 3rd grade when 9/11 happened. I saw the second plane hit and i was just like "huh, so this is the wprld i live in, might as well go play smash bros" lived on FT Hood at the time. After going to walmart everyday(there was literally nothing to do in Killeen beside go to walmart) I had a M2 pointed at me as i got back on post. I made fun of all my friends in middle school because my dad came home from his deployments and thier's didn't. I'm part of the only generation that got to grow up and get shot at by the same people that shot at my father. I joined the Army when i was 17 (got ged at 16 did a year at community college got bored so i decided to join the family trade). While everyone i knew was off to uni and getting jobs and shit i was killing brown people. There is nothing i can say that will describe the boner you get when some mother fucker is trying to kill you and your friends and you blow the back of his skull out. It is the most alpha thing you can ever imagine. So ya. The Idea of innocents blowing up gets me excited because my mind still associates it with that.

>how many times can you poke a mule before it reacts?
An average of 2.3 times according to my calculations

Blackpill is the truth.

Western society deserves to a painful agonizing death for letting things get this bad. Sit back and enjoy the show.

I feel the same way. I am done with these cucks.

True.

sounds a little like the immigration policy of your nation, kraut

Not a monster. You're not the one doing the thing after all.

Dont worry, I feel exactly the same way.

We have to keep our hopes up, the normies will wake up...

You described my reaction. These terrorist attacks are nothing but fuel for nationalism

Remember the Bataclan Massacre in Paris? Muslims deliberately targeted the progressives' hipster neighborhood that actively shill for more Muslim immigration.

For the re-opening of the Bataclan, Sting sang a song called "inchallah". During the recent elections, the Bataclan Arrondissement overwhelmingly voted 93% for Macron (pro migrant candidate and now president), more than any other areas in France. The progressives went out and voted OVERWHELMINGLY against Le Pen (nationalist candidate), despite all that happened in Bataclan. If anybody had a chance to be red-pilled by reality, it would be the residents of Bataclan. But they chose to double-down instead. You cannot reach these people. They will not change their views, even at the risk of losing their heads.

Again, they voted 93% for the cuck candidate (more than any other area in France) and sang Arabic anthems in the name of tolerance and progress when it re-opened. A few months after 100 of their neighbors and kids had been brutally tortured, castrated, had their eyes gouged out and throats sliced in the name of Allah. Would you also be surprised if I told you the Bataclan's owner before the attack is now retired and living in Israel?

>the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.”

93% for Macron, let it sink in

Yes I'm reposting

Yea I feel almost the same hoping people one day realize that muslims are pure evil. But this won't ever happen, until social media and liberal faggots are sponsored by the jews that want to destroy the white race.

>how it will eventually redpill the masses

You're an idiot. These people are set in their ways.

I dunno man, today I watched members of our species trying to light a cap full of tequila with a bic, then when it didn't work googling "does tequila light on fire" on their phones and when it said that the answer was yes, they tried to light it again.

>my point is, many people are just like that

this guy sorts

You do realize I can legally dislike Islam and you can't?

I was like this for a long time. But now the longer I watch the sadder I become. I think you're going over the edge. Eventually, it stops being fun because you become so accustomed to it and you realize that no matter how many people die at the hands of these islamic savages, the people aren't going to wake up. It becomes quite depressing.

you're not wrong but it's a position that also absolves all personal responsibility

>Anyone else know this feel?
Yes. We all do. I know why I feel it and I believe the same can be said more many here. We are all seeing the madness the regressive left is pushing, you as a Swede should see it better than anyone. We can see that it will eventually lead to the end of everything we hold dear. The loss of things that can never be recovered. When an attack like this happens there is a faint ray of hope in our hearts that this will be the shock needed to bring people back to their senses and get us off the horrific path the left has been pushing us down because we all know damn well there is no regaining what would be lost if the left succeeds in driving us to the end of that road.

The world is a sinking ship, with each happening another compartment floods. Perhaps if enough rooms flood people will finally acknowledge there is a problem and it won't be too late to stop us from sinking into that terrible abyss below our feet.

>perpetuates a system of injustice

There has never been justice in life. This mindset is life, my friend.

France has fallen years ago. The last hope is America and hopefully we can spread our ideas South and north of the border.

Same here.

I use the 2016 Brexit voting by precinct and the 2016 election voting by precinct in Britain and the US to figure out how much empathy I should have for victims of an attack. Based on the percentage of people who voted for what I wanted in that precinct, the demographics of the people killed and how likely they were to vote against what I wanted, I rescale the number of deaths to figure out how tragic the event actually was.

I haven't figured out the numbers for Manchester using rigorous methods yet, but we take the original number of 19 and modify it in ways based on what I know about voting stats. Using only the Brexit vote in Manchester's precinct as a naive first application, 19 would rescale to 7.6 people (multiply by 40 percent). However, since it's a bunch of young females that are dumb enough to go to an Ariana Grande concert, the final rescaling would probably be close to 1 or 2.

Tragedies in Paris, using the LePen v. Macron vote, are extremely dampened by rescaling (0.05 multiplier corresponding to the percentage that voted Le Pen), where at least 20 people have to die in order for me to consider it as tragic as the murder of a single person.

If the attack is big enough I'll still consider it tragic even if in a very liberal area. For example, 9/11 rescales to 450 people.

>system of injustice

You mean the natural order and the human condition? Good luck with that, some of us only have a few years left to live.