So does the fear-induced hysteria help Conservatives or Labor more?

So does the fear-induced hysteria help Conservatives or Labor more?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Wf5ao
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.710671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Rosenberg)))

>Europe can live with terror
Jesus christ.

>David Rosenberg

Kek

UKIP

>Rosenberg

theyre not even trying to hide it

Whoever wrote this is projecting hard. Yeah the economy is what matters your peasants daily life does not concern us.

He's right you oversensitive pussies, daesh is far past their peak. Who gives a shit that he's Jewish??

I remember this place before stormfront infected it with its autism

(((Rosenberg)))

they're so out of touch

its labour you fucking spic

>ausfag shitposting

>(((ROSENBERG)))

MOTHERFUCKER.

You can live with being dead.

my thoguhts exactly.
+1 to you

I seriously wish Trump and Putin would just steamroll ISIS together so this whole terrorism thing is done with.

ʇunɔ ʇi ʇǝƃ ǝɯoɔ uʞɟ

>(((Rosenberg)))
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

live with it Eurocucks

>it's fine if a few hundred goyim get killed by isis as long as the economy is safe
>david rosenberg
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How do you get your eyes to see it?

the path to the opposite of losing

this. tory short term, UKIP/BNP long term. we have our own deep state that this attack conveniently happen just before an election where the tories were beginning to slide in the polls.

IT IS REAL!!!!

archive.is/Wf5ao

>terrorist apologists
>terrorist supporters

You reap the seeds you sow, eurotrash.

>Shut up and get used to it goyim - thousands of rapes and murders isn't going to get in the way of muh economic growth!

You faggot Europoors need to kickstart RAHOWA already. I'll get my ass on the first flight to assist.

>Rosenberg

You cant make this shit up

oh thank god, I was really worried about the economy!
It's all fine as long as mr shekelstein's margins are in the black, right?

If you die, you live.

try and look through it at first then slowly let it focus, you'll see it

Whats with this "we can live with terror" "act as if nothing happened" media brainwashing
and why do the majority of people not see it as brainwashing

>Rosenberg

next up on the Truman Show

Hahaha

Retarded insensitive psychopathic kike papers like this are redpilling normies on kikes by the millions.

Playing right into our hands the fucking idiots.

The jew wont survive this century.

>Europe can live with terror
I can't imagine being able to say this.

(((DAVID ROSENBURG)))

They're not even trying anymore...

>I can't imagine being able to say this.
You have to be a kike golem to be so heartless.

archive.is/Wf5ao

Its the ultimate form of tolerance ive seen so far to say someone should live with violence. Libs have been preaching tolerance on everything so people dont want to be labeled bigoted or *GASP* racist so they fall in line. Since when is it acceptable to tolerate terrorism, murders, rapes? Never. I dont care if it makes you feel bad that groups of people are not admitted to our society. Muslims do not belong here if they being this shit in their wake.

>Heres the unfiltered truth.
When they say it will get better they mean you will be replaced to make it safer. Do you want our way of life that you want these people to experience be replaced? Because thats what will happen.
LOGIC>FEELS

See its all a scam and people let the virtue signaling get the better of them. This is why we live in societies ruled by a charter and not mob rule. The masses are manipulated far too easily. Case in point majority voting Hillary Clinton. Or voting globalist french douchbag who says the same things. Those of us not sucked into their schemes must remain vigilant. Question everything!

Conservatives, which is why the UK's lefty media is doing its damnedest to try and downplay the attack.

Every splattered tween is another seat swung to the Tories for potentially a decade.

Oh good, the economy is safe. I was really worried this terrorism would hurt the economy :^)

btw this article is from over a year ago
OPs should be banned on sight for failing to link an archive of any article they reference.
archive.is/Wf5ao

>btw this article is from over a year ago
btw the kikes have been pushing this shit for way more than a year with the full expectation of more terrorist attacks.

This article being written over a year ago and it applies still today considering the kike puppet politicians refuse to even consider attempting to stop their rapefugee terrorist scheme makes it even worse. In fact the kikes and kike puppets behind all this are refusing to even admit this is a problem even when their own constituents are being blown up.

Kikes have made a few more generations worth of enemies.