Why are elites and liberals so scared of Trump...

Why are elites and liberals so scared of Trump? Like they are clearly outraged every single day since his campaign started, and even more since he won the election.

What scares them so much? Lack of future democratic voters from deportation? Sure. Shady evidence that Trump uncovers? Sure but there has been no true smoking gun yet.

So what the hell are ((((they))))) triggered the most with Trump? Or is it just literally mass delusional hysteria?

BUILD

Why can they only talk about Trump by comparing him to fictional children's book characters?

Megatron

JUST LOOK AT THE LENGTHS THEY'RE GOING...

Because this.

They're trying to draw parallels between him and the archetypes they've already established. They're trying to shape the zeitgeist.

Wow, she looks like absolute shit, I hate Trump now.

The media boosted his publicity(negatively) him thinking that he would SURELY lose. Backfired tremendously. He knows how to play them on an odd level. Sometimes something becomes a story, and he has it set up so they jump all over it, then discredit themselves later because of it. He's making fools of the media, even the opposition media and that pisses them off.
And yeah, a wall means less votes for them. No more muslim immigration means less votes for them. Taking down drug cartels, and cutting them off from selling drugs here, and getting stronger, means less people even want to come here. If their home country is safe why come here? For a long time the SJW mentality seemed real common in people and you'd get a nasty look in most company if you went against it, and that helped the left. Not the average joe knows it's okay to say no trannys in the bathroom with my kids, men are not women, muslims are not peaceful, and immigrants are harmful. We thought the right/conservatives were DEAD as a people. The left had one. And they just had the most insane stunning out of nowhere defeat, that isn't going to stop soon. He killed them.

same thing happens with religion...and religious 'folk'..

>Why are elites and liberals so scared of Trump?
because he a zoinist cock puppet that is a literal conduit to the knesset

Their problem is pure contempt, he isnt chained to the career politician like they are. If they step out of line they have to answer to their funders. Trump can do stuff and take all the glory that they feel they somehow deserve even though they never had the balls to do it in the first place.

I see two possibilities. They are afraid of losing their near total grip on the minds of people. Not being able to get hillary a landslide win was a shocker. OR...Trump is a controlled opposition meant to give relief to the segment of society they continually shit on...theyll make a big scene and it makes people like us feel a bit more in control but nothing significant will change and theyll go back to being in control and shitting on us in not time, and they will make significant progress in their goals as they always do. Im not so sure which it is just yet. My hope is that closer to midterms congress actually does their fucking job....if not trump was just a relief valve and their outrage was just energizing their base. Too early to tell. Havent given up hope yet.

Lol. I'm not against her existence. I just don't care.

I enjoy!!!

I can't imagine the salt that comes out of the midterms

>white hispanic

Study the Goldwater vs lbj election. If trump can pull off his agenda the dems are fucked.

So that is why they lost the rust belt ha!

>What scares them so much?
He put a guy lying on security clearance forms about being paid by RT and meeting with Putin in charge of our national security after being explicitly warned not to by Obama and Christie, being told he was illegally acting as an agent of Turkey by the guy himself, and even after the acting attorney general warned his ass that the dude was lying about discussions with Russians and subject to blackmail he left him on the job for over 2 more weeks and only fired him when the news found out.

What scares them is that he's either a corrupt shitbag or a retard.

I'm just glad Obama didn't give him the real nuclear codes.

That isnt a white anything. That is a beaner ass wetback spic.

Liberals sure do have utter contempt for themselves. Lot of projection from them lately

>Why are elites and liberals so scared of Trump?

It's weird isn't it. Hes not doing any of the stuff he said he would and is basically Hillary v2 with his selling arms to ISIS backers and being corrupt.

Its basically like Hillary won anyway. They should be excited

Look at you, all cucked full of msm bullshit and ready to spew garbage. Good luck shillblue

He is nothing like Hillary faggot. Fuck off shill

Yup. Also his tax policy will help middle America and make things harder for large global companies (aka the people paying for your news) by making the tax code much simpler and removing deductions.

There's a small burrito place in my town. I like it a lot. The owner is a friend of mine and tells me that he pays approximately 33% in taxes when everything is said and done. Across the street for him is a Chipotle. According to him, Chipotle spends about 21% on taxes when everything is said and done because of the number of deductions they qualify for as a multi-state company with international impact. He has one eighth as much money to spend on anything as they do purely because his company has only two locations and one lawyer on retainer. There are many, many large corporations that prefer the current tax system where you need an army of lawyers and accountants in order to reduce your taxes, and your small business counterparts have nothing of the sort.

And that's just taxes.

Why are liberals so obsessed with slavery.. it's beyond annoying

>nothing like Hillary
>sucks "greatest ally" cock
>sells weapons to backers of terrorism to further destabilise the region

I'm sure its all some 45D gin tummy though.

>What scares them so much?

Change.
Responsibility.
Having to actually answer for shit.
The truth (women aren't equals, they rarely bloody act like it, muslims are not peaceful, not all niggers dindu nuffin).

SAGE.
THIS.
SHIT.

Who gives a fuck about the region. Just keep them contained.

they have nothing to live for
academia brainwashing

wtf i'm a chink now

What an insane bitch

Holy fuck I want to slap that bitch so hard, she could have genuinely fucked her dog up pretty bad

Fucking stupid cunt, jesus. Its a miracle it didn't snap at the dog

This must be why they're mad. Trump foiled their plans

Hahahahahahaha

This one never fails to make me laugh.
>I was just having lots of sex with random guys my boyfriend introduced me to
>I can't believe his intentions weren't pure!

At least Trumps a globalist and a supporter of Israel

so that's good

You can't hack through a fucking electricity grid. Are you kidding me?

Fuck off shill

i like how he pointed out that all the inmates weren't white
as if we couldn't have guessed that ourselves

Can you imagine this timeline? I'm not even American and I'd still kill myself.

What a bunch of morons the sad lot of you are. The fear is in handing the keys to the place to the least qualified monkey. A guy that will not read the daily security briefings unless it has shiny pictures and they find a way to put his name in every paragraph. (this is actual facts)

A guy that changes his stance of serious stuff depending on the last person he spoke to for 10 mins, since he is so stupid and ignorant of everything then he is easily swayed in any direction by whoever he's talking to at the moment.

A guy that believes in nepotism and "loyalty" way over the ability to perform the job. He'd rather have his family and friends in power than actually hire competent people. He is so incompetent that there are dozens of key jobs unfilled even in military and security areas like the Pentagon, simply because this brainless idiot can't find any more "loyal" bodies to recommend.

We'd be better off making decisions by flipping a coin. A coin can only be wrong half the time.

>game of thrones profile pic
Pottery

What a reasonable and level headed person.

Stop watching cnn faggot

The wiser is to never trust a politician,

It's not Trump but what he represents which is a rejection of CIA controlled candidate. Combining both parties the CIA ran around 10 different candidates with massive resources and the backing of the media and we picked one of the 3-4 who weren't actually controlled by them. That scares them shitless. Not trump, honestly he's mostly harmless, but what can come in the future. Trump is mostly just an opportunist, so he can be manipulated. What happens if someone gets in who doesn't care about reelection? Who is willing to burn Washington down and deal with the consequences?

>- The former taxpaying middle-class goy is holding up a one-finger salute and heading to the countryside
I am in the process of planning just that. Fuck the suburbs, and fuck these taxes. My kids are home schooled ffs.

Nobody is scared of Trump.
Pretty much everybody except Israel, the Saudis, Goldman Sachs, and a handful of based niggers and faggots in MAGA hats are sick of his bullshit.
The blatant looting of the world economy by his Jewish handlers and the upcoming war with Iran is entirely on you spicynimble fucking idiots.

During the elections Saudi Arabia and Isreal campaigned against Trump, now they're being nice to him. So if they're going to be nice to him why would Trump go out of his way to make things more difficult for himself. There is already enough resistence with the local sepecial elections, which is the time limit for playing nice. If nothing good comes out of this the GOP will continue to face resistence and going against Trump now just shortens it as with the polls now, there is no need to do anything because of what will happen if what the critics of Trump says is true.

>What happens if someone gets in who doesn't care about reelection? Who is willing to burn Washington down and deal with the consequences?

Because he is not a sanctioned "expert". The current systems in place rely on convincing the voter that he needs to be ruled by experts. Trump represents a turn to populism in these people's minds, regardless of whether that attitude is warranted or not, and it the possibility that the voter could ever dispense with their built up bureaucracies, "think tanks" and experts is terrifying to them.

what an exceptionally hebraic face.

They're not afraid of what he's done or what he's said. They're afraid that he'll actually be not only successful, but extremely popular. They see the writing on the wall and know they can't match his charisma and gravitas. The potential for Trump to become overwhelmingly popular will send them into political hibernation for over a decade. They're scared shitless of that outcome, and will stop at nothing to try in vain to prevent it.

It's not his policies, or his words, it's his effectiveness and political potential they're scared shitless of. Make no mistake.

>the upcoming war with Iran is entirely on you spicynimble fucking idiots

Who will fight it? The US Army is turning away applicants because they are unfit for service.

The other branches are meeting goals mainly because those already in this service at least have a job. They have few reasons to return to dying employment sector.

A 'Draft'? Better recruit outside of the US, as more people get Red-pilled and refuse to finance, fight and die in wars that do fuck all for their nations.

The smart people will fly below the radar to avoid being a part of the massive 75% planetary haircut we are about to see.

damn shes cute, too bad shes retarded. She'll probably put out if i brought her to a museum and poetry slam though

>my bf is a cuck, okay
>oh noes, waz akkually pimp all teh tiem

>Evening news: British hipster tries to grab man's gun, gets shot.

Can't feel sorry for this whore. She agreed to the sex. Not saying what the boyfriend did was morally justifiable though.

It's kind of mindblowing because he's literally doing everything Hillary would do if she became the President, and he's literally a continuity of Obama's policies, except for healthcare I guess.

>remember friend had swans and geese
>meanest motherfuckers in the world
>mfw remember getting bit by one in the dick through my jeans and getting so mad I saw red and punted the cuntlicker into a tree, which broke its neck and killed it
>felt terrible, but the family made the best of a bad situation and fried it

And that vengeance meat was the most hearty thing I've ever ate

Who's this oven dodger?

Is this another Australian shitpost? What are you on about. If we had hillcunt in office instead her first order of business would have been to begin nuclear war with Russia. I would take a hypothetical skirmish with a country like Iran any day.

Ask someone irl. You'll probably find common ground somewhere, which is nice.

The shills are working overtime tonight I see

This. The people realising that you don't have to vote for establishment peon 43759 will be the wooden stake in the establishments heart. Selling a disasterous Trump presidency to the people is an existential battle for the establishment, and it's why they are so hellbent on finding something, anything they can smear him with, up to and including having 2 scoopie poopies while everyone else had one. Trump even being an okay president could mean the establishment loosing the ability to instantly disqualify opponents from office by virue of the establishment not approving them. And God help them if Trump ends up being one of the great presidents. I've been saying it since last year. The election was just a warm up for the real fight, Trump has to keep up the political ducking and diving for the next 4 or 8 years because this is a fight to the death for the elite

I'm literally on the other side of the globe, you fuck, I was rooting for Trump big way because I thought he might help us here, to crawl out of the Bosniak claws, insted his foerign policy is exactly the same as Obama's. Face it, dude, it's Israel first, your country is the Whore of Babylon.

Dumb bitch doesn't know how aggressive swans can get. Near where I live there's a park with swans and there's a legendary swan from many decades ago that was so aggressive that he chased after children and even adults, and did not discriminate if they were in a car either, he would chase the cars too. He even killed two of his female mates, drowned one by holding her neck underwater, the other I don't remember how the story goes. It was speculated he killed his mates because he felt they were unfaithful swans.

Swans are fucking savage.

What do you envision when you say "elites"?

Work at a pretty liberal place, some guy got a DUI and hit a pedestrian, luckily minor injuries and it was in a parking lot.

Don't remember exactly what he said on Monday but it was pretty much along the lines, hey at least i haven't done anything as fucked up as trump and every one started laughing about it and having one of their liberal circle jerks.

Pisses me the fuck off, when their tranny Jenner hero has actually fucking killed some one, yet is applauded as a brave hero, then this dude pretty much ran some one over, and they are circle jerking each other about how their superior to republicans and trump, with out a single fucking fact based claim about how he's worse then the avg moderate man.

It really gets to me some days.... They can turn their hate towards any one as long as the media tells them they are superior for doing so. They are not to be trusted..

They aren't brought up on biblical stories or folk legends anymore. Now they are brought up on Star Wars and Harry Potter, which use the archetypes and themes of all classic stories.

They were right. The election was not rigged for Hillary like he said. It was rigged for him.

Here's why I hate him. I am a passionate supporter of both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. His original sin for me is birtherism. He called Mexican immigrants rapists. He wanted to ban all Muslims and tried to. He made false accusations against Hillary and wanted to "lock her up". He has said terrible things about her and president Obama. Then there is the bragging, the lying, the showing off, and absurd third grade theatrics. He is destroying the planet, warmongering, rolling back LGBTQ rights, rolling back women's rights, destroying our healthcare system, undermining our democracy, and destroying our republic from the inside out. His lies about illegals voting are clearly an attempt to disenfranchise thousands of voters in 2018 and 2020. He courted and filled his White House with white nationalists. He hired his kids. He abuses his powers. He pals around with dictators. Worst of all he is a traitor. Fuck Donald J. Trump. I will vote against him again in 2020 if he is even on the ballot.