He kinda does have a point

He kinda does have a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TomNamako/status/866673737684455425
nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/israel-trump-classified-intelligence-russia.html?_r=0
youtu.be/JFpanWNgfQY
aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/05/mossad-head-israel-medical-aid-al-nusra-front-160531081744269.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
instagram.com/p/BNdHACVgiCD/
twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/866673535380541442
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll talk about that in the morning. Right now, post this pic on Twitter and start redpilling the masses.

He betrayed ISIS. Not an innocent source inside ISIS

this

?? Are you saying the Israeli "spy" in ISIS is not innocent because he is spying on ISIS?

I guess terrorism is okay then because Trump did something he didn't like.

You mean the media did that. He didn't leak anything, the media did.

Why should we care? UK =/= US
Mass immigration brought them here not us

Yes and the name of that source was Gadhafi

Thanks obongo

So...

The Russians are in league with Isis now?

He's talking about Israel being th ebest sources inside ISIS ?
wew

What is he talking about?

For you

This fucking kike, even with kids getting blown apart all he can't think about is Trump

It's actually an interesting point. It seems that he said just enough for whoever was listening to know it was Israel. In other words, overzealous person gave themselves away.

Does ISIS stand for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service? AKA Mossad?

Shoah when?

Probably implying that ISIS is a tool of Mossad.

TWO SCOOPS

This kind of shit is maddening.

"ISIS" groups aren't closely connecting nor do they talk to each other to coordinate. The only connection they have for one another is their Islamic extremism and their willingness to do terrorism. When one group does something the rest of the groups take credit.

What source did he betray and how?

He revealed intelligence to Russia (probably about ISIS plans to hide explosives in carry-on laptops) that was shared with the US on the condition that it wouldn't shared with anyone else. The source of this intelligence is thought to be an Israeli asset who had infiltrated ISIS. Staffers ran out of the room to call the NSA and CIA to tell them what Trump had just done, to tell them to tell their source to get their asset the fuck out of there.

mobile.twitter.com/TomNamako/status/866673737684455425
Trump today took it upon himself to reassure Israeli press that "he never mentioned Israel." No one was actually saying he did, but it sure helps confirm the story.

Please tell me more about your dilussional fairytales op

Most not be super secret of you know it

because they are ISIS.

FUCKING COMMUNIST SCUM

PEOPLE GOT FUCKING BLOWN UP AT AN EVENT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN

BUT FUCK IT

IMPEACH DRUMPF LOL

Fuck Israel. They gave some faggot who sold them Intel ON US citizenship.

>this is the pivot

Really have no shame, do they?

How are you going to tie Russia into it though, did Russians kidnap Ariana Grande?

>Trump today took it upon himself to reassure Israeli press that "he never mentioned Israel."

It's like he doesn't even have the faintest grasp of what he has done and how it is harmful.

>child breaks cookie jar
>mom gets angry
>child says "dont worry mom there werent any cookies in it"

he let it happen. Hes an islamist jew cuck

Russian intelligence was surely aware that laptops were banned on flights originating in specific countries. That's osint anyone could have gathered. I'll agree saying " I never told them YOU said it" is revealing.

Yeah, who cares if ISIS boils that Israeli asset alive for their next video. Trump did everyone a favor, right?

How does a cheer leader for the Iraq War have this many lemmings cheering him on?

Do you have any proof of any of this?

You people are idiots. The laptop "boast" was a publicized result of the yemeni raid. It was common knowledge published in multiple articles. Look it up. You don got yurself brainwashed by the Soros media.

Israel is not our ally and gives us bad or no intel. They knew 9/11 was going to happen and didn't tell us. Some fucking ally.

Yes? ISIS is arguably a tool for Mossad to enact regime change.

He doesn't.

You mean the WaPo did when they leaked it.

Go away /sg/

is he trying to blame this on president trump? he should tell that to the families of the dead. if my daughter was killed by a muzzie and this faggot said something this to my face i would bury him where he stood and i'd hope justice would prevail and i would not be charged

this is sickening.

(((DAVID FRUM))) and his gang of dirty jews caused all this.

Did he just admit that Israel is with ISIS? WTF?

Also, what was the name of the US Navy ship that Israeli fighter pilots fired upon? Basically Israel trying to create a false flag to drag the US into their conflict with Egypt.

Fuck Israel.

Except he didn't betray any sources or methods but whoever leaked the information to the Washington Post did because they bragged about not releasing it.

it is BS. President Trump told the Russians about a plot to use laptops to blow up planes. He also had some chats about the origins of ISIS. Mossad not happy with those revelations. David Frum-Zionist? The people in the room who leaked this conversation committed treason BTW.

Trump told russia something but the media told the fucking world and then act like it was trump who got him killed

Of course not.

apologize for compromising Moshe goldstein who was deep inside isis under cover. He was good boy

>liberal #resist staffers leak something to the Washington post that jeopardizes an agent
>"lol but its Drumpf's fault!"

You liberals have no accountability do you?

ISIS is Israel

>oh no trump told the russians something really sensitive
>better tell the entire msm all of the juicy details

Too many scoops on Trump's cone OP?

The fatal flaw is the assumption that he revealed intel. to Russia. There is no proof he did. Also, you speculate what his supposed 'leaking' to the Russians were. I hope you're clear on the fact that there is no provable, or circumstantial evidence, linking either the President's Campaign, any of it's affilitates, in any unnatural way that would implicate any sort of misconduct...The 'leaks' to the Russians came from fake news MSM WaPo--owned by Bezos paid for by the CIA. Nothing he said or did would endanger intel. assets within ISIS.

Regarding that image I don't find it odd at all, it's what their group pursues. It's like being surprised that Indians run convenience stores yet are less than 1% of the population.

Hope that incompetent orangutan dies of a stroke soon.

Because he knows, right

USS Liberty.

we're racing to the bottom at speeds that should not be possible

Do you have any proof of any of this?

"Undercover"

Poor spy didn't knew.

YEAH MAN FUCK THOSE RUSSIANS I WANT TO SEE HUNDREDS OF THEM DIE IN PLANE BOMBS

ALL BECAUSE I'M BUTTHURT ABOUT HILLARY'S PATHETIC LOSS IN THE ELECTION

FUCKING NEOCONS

it was the New York times that supposedly "Betrayed" the source

nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/israel-trump-classified-intelligence-russia.html?_r=0

You know the whole bombs inside laptops things has been known about for months? The washington post wrote a piece about it in March.

>on the condition that it wouldn't shared with anyone else
lol at you faggots learning all of your knowledge of intelligence from MSM. No one would be so naive as to make a condition like this, it's unenforceable. There's hacking and counter-hacking constantly between even just state actors all the time. Once you give something out you have to expect it won't remain totally contained.

I'd be surprised if the Russians didn't already have whatever info, and that sharing it (which he is totally allowed to do) wasn't basically symbolic.

>Implying that the Russians, who are actively fighting ISIS and supporting Assad, are going to leak that info to help ISIS.

Whatever bad happens in the world comes directly from trump.

It was probably something else, they didn't exchanged information they made a deal upon that information.

Amd this terrorist bombing may be the it, after all we have always been at war with eurasia.

have they attacked isreal yet?

Look up Urban Moving Systems. You'll find reporting on major news sites reporting on the 5 Israeli MOSSAD agents who on 9/11 were detained, questioned, and then ultimately rushed out of the country.

Russia's stance with ISIS isn't that black and white.
youtu.be/JFpanWNgfQY

More proof that Jews are inhuman ghouls.

>david (((frum)))

neocon israeli shilling kike

That's not why, Jews hate Russians because muh pale of settlement

So essentially this is Trump's fault?

ISIS is reported as stating the jews suffered enough from all the gas chambers and chambers of rotating knives.

>Israel is based guys!!

aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/05/mossad-head-israel-medical-aid-al-nusra-front-160531081744269.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

he isn't even saying it's trump's fault, he's saying "if you don't like terrorist attacks like Manchester, you should be really mad at trump for revealing information to isis"

very disgusting tactic, see

>he let it happen
>implying trump had any control over terrorists
>implying it's not isis's fault people died

He could have avoided to ship millions of weapons to the territories ISIS it's operating on, they wouldn't had access to those weapons if he didn't delivered them.

Leakers already outed it as Israel, along with everything else of value.

Indians don't have kike levels of control over their industries. I work for one of the larger gas station franchises, Indians are about a quarter of the owners. Very large, but not hegemonic like Jews in the media.

Trump is aiding terrorists indirectly via making arms deals with Saudi Arabia, a country known for sponsoring terrorism across the middle east.

I can't imagine it's a huge secret if the TSA posted this on their instagram last year.

instagram.com/p/BNdHACVgiCD/

They would have just bought them from someone else. If England is gonna get jihaded, we might as well get paid in the process. Also the weapon used in Manchester was a nailbomb which you can make out of everyday shit so it's not like refusing to sell the saudis some guns would have stopped it.

yeah man, the one serious islamic fundamentalist terror group has no problems with Israel. makes alot of sense.

Did he ship suicide vests to them? Cause I know nobody got shot

I could go for some sauce right about now.

One of Obama's holdovers leaked this to the press.

It's a psyop, you nigger. Ever hear of ISIS attacking Israel? It's because an attack dog doesn't attack its owner.

oh yeah Mossad agents inside ISIS are totally on our side

twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/866673535380541442

>Trump: "Just so you understand, I never mentioned the word or the name Israel."

>1) denies something no one reported 2) confirms what everyone DID report 3) and confirms info was from Israel

Trump is a mess. He should not be let near classified information.

The bombing has a completely different agenda than what those weapons have.

He allowed to them to upscale the war, now they'll buy more weapons from Russia or China or anyone willing to sell them in order to counteract the Saudi deal, this will bleed out the region even after.

Every bullet you deliver in that region has a higher chance of killing someone, this it's simple arithmetic.

are you retarded?

Video has lies. There was never evidence of Assad gassing people.

When did we sell weapons to the Saudis? Did they not get any from the U.S. when Obama was president. Is this something that happened in the past 100 or so days?

Weapons don't have an agenda.