You may only post in this thread if your country has significant claims to Antarctica

You may only post in this thread if your country has significant claims to Antarctica.

Argies stay out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wheres canada on this pie chart?

It's ours. Stay off it.

Please stop using my country's moon, thanks.

Make a decision. You can lay joint claim as part of the empire.. or you can side with France.

Basically, this is like a divorce and deciding which parent you want to live with.

Also here's the topography. The western half is useless when the ice melts. Argies/Brits eternally BTFO

Why do Norway and UK have a claim?

>when

So Norway/Australian aryan superstate?

Climate change =! global warming

A more fitting question would be why doesn't the U.S have a claim?

Yay!

We own all the ice.

>There's a big unclaimed bit
>Nah, let's just claim the bit the British have already claimed

Why are sudacas such worthless trash?

>that chart
Keep lying to yourselves delusional faggots, Antarctica is rightful Romanian clay

Neuschwabenland is rightful german clay.

Jog on, pikey.

fbpbp

Because they got btfo by the Germans in operation high jump

The United States places no claim on Antarctica.

The United States will recognize no countries claim on Antarctica.

The United States will militarily oppose any nations efforts to economically exploit antarctica.

Now sign our treaty and fuck off. We will let you all pretend your claima have merit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

USA will most likely support an Australian take-over of Antarctica. We're the closest first world nation to it after all.

What's with the overlapping parts? Why is France wedged into the middle of Australia? Why are they doing all this when there's still that unclaimed chunk?

>Australia
>first world nation

Not quite, Brits side has more precious metals

After the Antarctic Treaty, no new nations can make a claim. Not quite sure why France has a bit wedged in; they probably had a base there somewhere.

Antarctic claims are pure bullshit, because it's illegal for any nation to have any Antarctic land
Antarctic claims are as valid as having claims of sections of Jupiter

Arctic and Antarctic are going to be the new centers of civilization.

Global warming is going to scorch the equator while leaving the poles a temperate, resource rich paradise.
Move to Alaska while you can.

If you could ever get over your nazi guilt maybe

No. Antarctica being common heritage territory suits US interests. There is no desire for another 19th century style land grab.The USAs official position is Antarctica os terra incognita. As such all claims to the territory are invalid under international law.

Per the Antarctic Treaty, the United States reserves the right to forcibly invalidate any effort to make valid anatarctic claims with claims of its own.

To the entire continent.

No, according to international law no nation can have claims to Antarctica
America enforces international law so tough luck

Bullshit. Territorial acquisitions have existed and will continue to exist. Just because the USA has said 'nobody do it anymore (except us)' doesn't mean it'll stay that way forever.

I'll fight for Australia's rightful clay.

You mongs need to start getting it through your heads that it's rightful sovereign British territory.

..Jointly shared with our best friends, the snow niggers in Norway.

>Australia isn't UK's best friend

p-please notice me senpai

That's illegal fullstop
It's the equivalent of nations claiming parts of Mars as their own, it is completely illegal and bullshit claims
Stop LARPing you neckbeard
Nothing Australia can do about it, because the global superpower will make it so that no irrelevant nation can overcompensate by colonizing Antarctica

>Global warming is going to scorch the equator while leaving the poles a temperate
you realizes that even with a ridiculous amount of temperature rise, it will still take a thousands years to melt all that ice,

Chile is the closest country to Antarctica. Reporting in

wtf is france even doing

Austrialia wont and cant do shit
The USA loves the current set up as the "claimants" are literally has been political powers like the UK or "who?" like australia and norway.

As such the USA has not directly challenged the claims. We do however deliberately send warships into antarctic waters claimed by all nations in deliberate violation lf their claims. We also send science missions onto lands claimed by all participant states.

Ostensibly under the anatarctic treaty, but more directly as a show that the the United States does not recognize any of these claims

Do you understand we have claim because proximity unlike you?

Which part has the secret Nazi bases built with alien technology stolen from Tibet?

Northern hemisphere untermenschen have no rightful claim to Mother Antarctica!

I'm not sure you comprehend what's coming

How about giving Antarctica to the Antarticans?

Antarctica is legally owned by the Penguins (Antarcticans)
No humans can have any legal claim to Antarctica

I propose we also legally give Africa to the Gorillas, so we can legally genocide all niggers on the continent in order to hand over the ownership of Africa to gorillas

THE STARS AND BARS SHALL GORGE ON ICE

>not sure you comprehend what's coming
I'm not sure you know the difference between between sea ice an a billion cubic kilometer ice sheet on land

Antarctica would still be frozen 100 years from now if we increased the global average temperature by 10 degrees

West Antarctica would melt you moron

What´s Norway endgame? What are they doing down there?

>still be frozen 100 years from
way longer, At 5000 km3 per year, that's 5000 years for the Antarctic ice sheets to melt. 5000km3/year is also a ridiculously high number

to be honest to watch this amount of earth transformation in my life time would be awesome

you say this. but try and fucking go there without permission from the appropriate government.

post pics of jail

exactly

still would be interesting because a lot of earth would be unhabitable for humans

To place uncooperative swedes and their rapefugees once they take over Sweden and purge it.

reporting in

Sounds good to me. People's HDI republic.

yeah the us dosnt do shit without permission around antartica.

the main countries you see here are the real power base of the planet, as they have got their hands on alien tech buried under the ice.
Australia alone would be able to destroy all us military in 3 days, non nuclear

How is she supposed to swing that big-ass axe while holding a shield?

I'm here.

Now fucking what.

she stronk woimin who don't need tod patriarci

>come home white man

shield maidens aren't subject to the limitations of ordinary humans

Lebensraum im Süden wann?

vamos a conquistar al chile para conquistar su trozo de la antartica

deus vult

You can't even hold your shit together abd you're gonna invade another country.

I'd pay to see it tb h

100% of Antarctica is rightful American clay. We're the only ones who've built and maintained a base at the magnetic Southpole and have done so for the last 60+ years. There was even a period of 30 years where nobody else had a base or even visited.