No, this isn't The Onion

> There's only one way Britain should respond to attacks such as Manchester. That is by carrying on exactly as before

We weren't being hyperbolic when we accused these cretins of this garbage

Can you fucking believe that?

I can't fucking believe that

Holy fuck

I can't even right now

> independent.co.uk/voices/manchester-arena-ariana-grande-terror-carry-on-teenagers-respond-a7750486.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maddie_salvo/status/866855322023079936
youtu.be/OvPUeQsg2Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good luck with that stupid white boy. You and the rest of your western shit collective are too passive to do ANYTHING to a person of color, especially a person of color who is under the righteous path of Islam. The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him will see to it that you and the rest of the infidels in the west are subjugated beneath our rule. And you know what the best part it? You will sit there behind your computer and watch us do it. You will cry racism/war and you will be shamed by your own women/men into further docility. There is nothing you can do about it either and it brings such a smile to my face.

Spread on Twitter. Time to start making people in the West think seriously about the consequences of their actions.

twatter com/AndrewBuncombe

How awful of them, to politicize this tragedy.

Perhaps the West in its current form deserves to collapse.

Death is a part of life and rebirth cannot happen without it.

Archive that filth please.

>non archived link

no thanks

It gets better:

twitter.com/maddie_salvo/status/866855322023079936

Then the patriots, and fanatics of the Christian God will be brave for (((((them))))), and will rise up to meet the Islamic foe, and cast you and your kind out forevermore.

When us crusaders rise up, the Muslim race will cry out in despair, and terror.

When we finally destroy all of your mosques - and eventually Mecca - we'll make sure that you all will either be converted to the one true god (which is Jesus Christ); the surviving remnants of Islam will also be brainwashed into thinking that Islam was nothing more than a nightmarish cult that threatened the equilibrium of the world, and our species.

This is your future heretic. You're days are numbered, I swear to God, you and your god Allah will never have claim to this planet, and you never shall. The reckoning may not be here just yet... not yet, but it is coming you Muslim fuck.

SOMEONE MAKE A SMUGGIE OF THIS

>There's only one way Britain should respond to attacks such as Manchester. That is by carrying on exactly as before

That's exactly how we should be acting, you fucking child. Terrorism is a tool to achieve a political aim. All you need is ONE fucking guy to commit a terrorist act. Literally one fucking nigger. You think the whole country should change because of that?

The government and police force will obviously keep working to prevent terrorist attacks, but if you think we should somehow change our country or that our daily lives should change, you need to go back to whatever third world shithole you came from or turn off your proxy.

Wrong.

RWDS now. I wouldn't even blink an eye if the government formed them. It would literally be the easiest decision I've ever made in my life.

Is this pasta responding to pasta?

Katie Hopkins hit the nail on the head when another terrorist atra k happened in March. Ants keeps on walking after seeing other ants getting stomped waiting for the next foot to fall. Well the next foot has fallen.

youtu.be/OvPUeQsg2Ok

KEK politicians do not care about your dead kids because they'd have to alter their political agenda
when (((they))) tell you to carry on as usual you have every right to be fucking pissed.
brit/pol/s need to shill even harder this election and remind people of what happened tonight.
if you brit fucks vote for anything but a closed border and a ban on muslim immigrants you deserve the terror the mudslimes will bring.

>the government and police force keep working to prevent terrorist attacks
lmao people actually believe this shit.

>dude let's not react to the fact that a violent pedophile ideology is producing agents that are killing the citizens of our country lmao
>dude let's just keep letting refugees in and supporting Islam lmao

Here's what Britain, and every white nation on Earth should do differently:

Publicly announce that Islam is a cancerous mass of garbage which is going to be excised, lock down the borders from all ""refugees"", kick out the shitskins and child rapists they already have, and enforce a massive cultural shift which ensures Islam is seen for what it is.

Oh wait, let me guess: "but if you actually decide to do things about enemy, then your enemy somehow wins!!" Islamists must love the fact that the west thinks fighting them and controlling their borders is how Islam will win and so avoid doing it. They must laugh it up like nobody else when they hear that shit

If it was a shooting they'd say ban guns

It's funny because we have actual examples of a countries that don't abide islam and are doing fine, yet we're still told that doing so will "let the terrorists win"

lol. Remember when that one chick got stabbed right before the brexit vote and they were all saying people SHOULD freak out and react by voting remain?