preteristarchive.com/1985_chilton_josephus/
youtu.be/qo-hqYe87vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

@126687914
>three hundred billion shekels arms deal with saudi araba

gud 1 donal

this

Eat a dick, shareblue.

Because you've probably never left the village you were born into, I'll explain it to you.

Every man who visits that wall has to wear the Jewish beanie. It's customary. If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home. Many faiths visit the wall, all wear the funny hat.

All he's doing is showing the same respect that everyone else does at that location.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9ehFftLUKuY

>youtube.com/watch?v=wUFa6d4R6OU

>youtube.com/watch?v=0518Bs4hpxg

>youtube.com/watch?v=f1tEEyLCDJk

nice maga hat

Because you've probably never left the village you were born into, I'll explain it to you.
Every man who visits that wall has to wear the Jewish beanie. It's customary. If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home. Many faiths visit the wall, all wear the funny hat.
All he's doing is showing the same respect that everyone else does at that location. Most U.S. presidents have done it.
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU

trumpflakes are already here to defend kosher donny!

how does it feel to be the laughing stock here now

trumpflakes are the real JIDF

>Damage control! Damage control!!!

Hahahahaha!!!

FUCKING GRUMPFKINS GET BTFO! /SG/ IS RIGHT AGAIN!

OUR SAVIOR OF LE WHITE RACE, PUTIN, WPULD NEVER GO TO THE WAILING WALL BECAUSE HE ISNT A GOOD GO-

t. wellyfag
Stop sucking off Muslim dick

>defending a subchan this hard

That image name is super original. When you changed it from shareblue_funny-chessmove did you just press a bunch of random numbers?

You should learn to type using your ring finger, it saves a lot of time.

WE DID IT REDDIT!

HAHAHAHAHA TOP KEK!

GRAHHNALD FRUMPF BTFO!

RUSSIA AND PUTIN ARE TOTALLY ANTI-JEW AND BASED. /SG/ TOLD ME SO!

This
And the funniest thing is that they seriously think that they are welcome on this board. Well , they never really leave their containment thread (the_donald2.0) so ofc they're ignorant.

Triggered

OK TRUMPFLAKE TRY NOT TO CRY

Check out the nut sack on this tranny

Take notes, folks. This is what a real shill looks like in action.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1D4nbdMRMxlf29JeLKInuA/

What do you think they are talking about? Outlawing Holocaust denial in Russia? Probably because it's a real law.

Slide thread detected. Don't fall for ShariaBlue's dividing tactics.

ARE SHARIA BLUE LEFTYPOL PUTIN SHILLS GONE? AWOOOOOOOOOO

If you look closely you can tell that it's a picture, a moment in time long past.

shills are so obvious it's sad. like it's not only obvious who they are but it's even obvious they don't really believe what they're saying

Make Zionism great again!!!

Is this one fake too?

That's clearly a vagina , you faggot virgin.

Is this guy Putin's Rabbi?

JEWS ARE SO BASED AMIRITE, PEEDS?!

this is hilarious desu

youtube.com/watch?v=8gDKrzZhctU

Oh wow, this must be a diversion to distract us from uncovering Seth Rich! At last I truly see!

YEAH TOTALY

just let the shills tire themselves out, they only work 8-10 hours and then clock out for the day to go home to their parents basements

You're a literally a fucking Polack. ltote race is so regarded Sup Forums made the derogatory word for someone who uses this board a play on what you actually are.

I don't understand how this is any different than visiting any other historical landmark. He's in an allied country and showing courtesy by participating in their culture. Plus, it's like bathing in the dead sea. It's just something you do when you're there, it doesn't make you religious to do it through.

YEAH SETH RICH HILLARY AND HER PEDO GANG DID IT REEEEEEEEEEE

> TFW PUTIN IS THE BIGGEST JEW KEK ON EARTH AND /SG/ WANTS TO SUCK HIS COCK AND SLURP DOWN HIS ZIO-CUM

You're literally responding to a shill, retard.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1D4nbdMRMxlf29JeLKInuA/

Lolololo

>WAAAH YOU TRIGGERED ME WAAAAAH
STAY MAD JEWBOY

999! Reeeeee!

>THE STATE OF TRUMPFLAKES AT THE MOMENT

You think it's funny?

Did you know they call it the Wailing Wall?

Do you know why they call it that?

The wall is the last remnant of the Second Temple, destroyed by the Roman army in 70AD during the Jewish Revolt, when the Jews got fucking rekt.

The Jewish-Roman historian Josephus was an eyewitness of the event, which he recorded in "The Wars of the Jews." Here's just a taste.

>And on this day it was that the Romans slew all the multitude that appeared openly; but on the following days they searched the hiding-places, and fell upon those that were under ground, and in the caverns, and went thus through every age, excepting the infants and the women, and of these there were gathered together as captives twelve hundred; and as for those that were slain at the taking of the city, and in the former fights, they were numbered to be forty thousand.

>[The Jews] also built themselves a great many piratical ships, and turned pirates upon the seas near to Syria, and Phoenicia, and Egypt, and made those seas unnavigable to all men. Now as soon as Vespasian knew of their conspiracy, he sent both footmen and horsemen to Joppa.

>And much lamentation there was when the ships were dashed against one another, and a terrible noise when they were broken to pieces; and some of the multitude that were in them were covered with waves, and so perished, and a great many were embarrassed with shipwrecks. But some of them thought that to die by their own swords was lighter than by the sea, and so they killed themselves before they were drowned; although the greatest part of them were carried by the waves, and dashed to pieces against the abrupt parts of the rocks, insomuch that the sea was bloody a long way, and the maritime parts were full of dead bodies; for the Romans came upon those that were carried to the shore, and destroyed them.

>So that Galilee was all over filled with fire and blood…

preteristarchive.com/1985_chilton_josephus/

This definitely would upset neo-nazi supporters.

But would the trump supporters who aren't neo-nazis but simply scared of muslim terrorists or believe that jobs going overseas are an issue and immigrants are taking jobs care about him doing this stuff with jews?

I didn't say retard but thanks for offering your pic

is...is...
if I may say...
> /our guy?!?!?!?!

>making this much of a scene

If I touch that wall, will I become good at accounting and law?

Trump is a snake oil salesman. He'll become a jew just to make a buck and laugh as you fags fall for it.

It's too much for one lifetime desu

GOOD GOY

Look how they photo-shopped Bibi in here.

Sick bastards.

Krav MAGA!

That's like what? 12 F-35 jets?

when they try so stupidly to jewishly antagonize and shake your faith in Trump it only solidifies how much they fear him. you can smell the minority cum on their breath.

Heh, hating Jews was just a Sup Forums meme you retards.
Can't believe someone actually fell for that :^)

Par for the course

youtu.be/qo-hqYe87vs

Is he a cuck?

ITT: shills shilling in a sea of shills

sage

Holy shit, rand Paul Shabbos goy!

kek

I bet you 5 shekels that Trump is circumcised.

>trying to sage WITH AN IMAGE
thats not how it works newfag, adding an image prevents sage

The joke's on jew.

What did he mean by this?

doing that shit because (((they)))) are always watching, cheeto guy doesn't get fucked up by them

damn, thought they'd change it by now

fucking kike kys

fuck off shill

Everything is going according to plan.

DONALD NO

Kek his bodyguards are even wearing Jew-hats. I wonder what they thought of that.

Just look at this good goy.

sad!

I've never left my home country: the post.

Trump is a Jewish shill he deserve no love from Sup Forums any more

Major squap

jaja

"The economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans"
- Donald Trump

Oy vey. Benyamin m8

No one gives a shit about your shitty Jewish wall

I think what he's saying is that it should be a thing of pride that they got fucking destroyed by the Romans there, and so there's delicious irony involved, nigger.

Go kill yourself you disgusting MAGA shill.

They need to rename it to the Kvetching Kastle.

Lel what a fucking kike slave

Wait when did people think donald was anti kike? He said he supported israel many times during his campaign. Is shariablue that desperate?

>Trump wore a jew hat
>HE'S FINISHED, HE'LL SURELY DROP OUT NOW

youtu.be/qo-hqYe87vs

This is Trump...something happened...(((Kushner))) happened.

>DUDE ITS JUST 30D TACTICOOL CHECKERS.

Nah its the Roman fort Antonia, nothing is real about Judaism

>Trump could be the first man to outjew the Kikes