The Epitome of a Leftist. WHERE MY HELICOPTER?

twitter.com/gaywonk?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBLERU5YlgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Still nobody is talking about how all of these attacks are blatant false flags
Man, I'm just racist and illogical enough to believe that muslim terrorists consistently attack nations right before elections that are about to elect nationalists who want to ban muslims, but where the race is too close for my jew- I mean muslim liking. What a coincidence!

well, turning off your tv is pretty easy, so I guess that's a point

Yes because me watching my television or checking out some news sight and being slightly more sketch of Muslims than the day before totally converts 100 people to radical Islam and convinces them to abandon their lives, families, and friends, to murder innocent people because their sadistic sky daddy and their child rapist prophet are fucking ass backwards.

DONT BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELT ITS WHAT THE CAR CRASHES WANT

Alternatively, you can leave your TV on and actively analyze all the ways (((they)) are trying to control you.

You wouldn't download a car.
You wouldn't assume all muslims.

just close your eyes and pretend it isnt happening goyim just ignore it and everything will be fine

That would be cute had not the insurance Jew hadn't already mandated a fine for choosing not to wear a seatbelt.

A for effort, I guess.

Roze colored glasses..!
All the way to the end

>turning on a TV for news
I always come on Sup Forums, don't even have a TV

>Man rape is bad, how can these muslim savages not know this?
>Republicans write rape into health bill as a "pre-existing" condition over which you can lose health insurance over
Man I sure am glad we have progressive and liberal republicans to guide us into a future totally nothing like the patriarchal jewish theocracy like the muslims have!

>if you do nothing they'll go away
>if you don't look under the bed the monster won't eat you
Jesus christ, leftists acts like fucking children.

Not like the tweeting, illiterate, whining president though, right?

>Let's do nothing about this problem and pretend it doesn't exist

Vs.

>Let's do something about this problem because it does exist

He's a shill, don't even bother giving away free (you)s.

>Implying restoring heavy patriarchy and culling female vanity and degeneracy isn't what we want and what's needed
Are you going to cry to mommy later too? Did I hurt your feelings?

>If I don't see it, it doesn't exist

That's some 5 y.o. logic right there. I'm not surprised.

Oh I totally disagree. Unlike low-IQ plebs such as yourself, however, I know where this shit comes from. Your own government. You want to end "terrorism", the end the MIC.

I'm so glad we have such enlightened christian saints in the west who are totally different from muslims.

Yep, just close your eyes and pretend Islam is a peaceful religion and unicorns exist

Bust out your coloring books

>gay wonk
>pepe_really_face.jpg

The Ostrich Brigade. They should get the shit kicked out of them in the middle of the street.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBLERU5YlgY

Lets all follow their example for a tolerant society, before we get blown up that is

Eh..... what the fuck? Is this dude mossad or something or have we reached willing lobotomy with these faggots?

Its ok to be retarded, and you shouldn't feel too bad about it because its not your fault.

Jesus christ, I didn't even know retards like this actually existed

I thought the whole "If you win, you lose" thing was a meme, but it's actually real

boy he'll have to repost his fucking video fairly often

If you can't tell the difference between Christians and muslims, go ahead and test this. Pick ten randomly selected people who claim to be Christian, and ten Randomly selected people claiming to be Muslim. Insult their religion. See which group murders you for it.

Why do liberals think the only feelings that terror attacks elicits is fear? Are they going to pull the "You can't be angry unless you're afraid!" meme?

>it's a "training exercise was going on right next to the terrorist attack" episode

They are the same people that think disapproving of homosexuality is proof of being a homosexual yourself. I'm surprised they aren't just calling us all muslims at this point.

Am I autistic or something? Terrorism just doesn't scare me.