This article has to be satire

JUST
freebeacon.com/blog/president-hillary-clinton/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/democrats-fail-to-cash-in-on-trump-troubles-gop-coffers-overflowing.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the new "how Bernie can still win" meme?

the democratic party has $8 million and change in its bank account

that's pretty much nothing for a US national party

they are fucking desperate

the entire party is in disarray, the elites fucked over the people's choice in the primary and are unapologetic about it

now there's a $25 million dollar class action lawsuit from bernie supporters demanding their donations back, since the DNC admitted they don't have any obligation to remain neutral they basically admitted that they took the money but helped Clinton win the primaries

they only have $8 million in the bank kek

expect them to deflect from Seth Rich with more muh Russians and reeeing about losing and impeachment for the rest of Trump's term, which will not be a winning strategy in 2020

they should be rallying their base by admitting their own failures, earning back the trust that they squandered so badly in the last election, but apparently that high liberal education and IQ isn't paying dividends for them

>the removal of dozens of elected and nominated political positions
>The united states has no mechanism for this to occur
>expecting this not to end with the US military intervening or collapse into civil war.

I swear to god I just want them to fucking do it so we can actually eliminate these traitors elements from our nation.

>the democratic party has $8 million and change in its bank account
What? Is this real?

Interesting how all this is happening just at Kim Dotcom is blowing open the Seth Rich story.

Really activates the almonds.

Do they make orange pantsuits?

>Fugitive Anthony Weiner, aka "Octavius Thunderdong," is arrested again after exchanging lewd Snap Chat messages with an undercover FBI agent posing as Chelsea Manning.

HILLARY WON BY 452820 MILLION HUNDRED VOTES

SHE IS ACTUALLY THE PRESIDENT

>freebeacon

Its satire/shitposting

>freebeacon
>/blog

I seriously hope you're not this retarded.

Learn our system.

Electorial college votes matter.

>doesnt realize pence will take over
>fags will be rounded up and aushwitzed

Yeah impeach donny you lesbian bbq morons

>wake up
>see this
what do

oh he is, he is for sure

>do it

That face
terrible

>put gun to head
>threaten to pull trigger

>....as she gives me the the kind of blowjob that only kinky sluts with guns pointed to their heads can give

Sauce me up on those claims leaf

Where the fuck did you come from to believe that post was actually serious?

"wow antimatter is real"

Did they take any photos of her with people where she doesn't look like a maniac?

>implying the democrats dont have literal billionaire globalists funding them

In March they barely had $10 Million in their bank account. KEEP IN MIND- not only are they short on cash but I am near certain the debts of the DNC outweigh the $8million cash on hand.

In contrast, in March the RNC has $39+ million on hand.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/democrats-fail-to-cash-in-on-trump-troubles-gop-coffers-overflowing.html

This. They're just doing what they can to bury the lawsuit that's going on, because it's horrible PR for them.

I see nipples on the excited lesbian!

>my dad has more money than the entire democratic party

hmmmm

>It's a Sup Forums doesn't read the actual article which is beyond obvious satire and acts like they're smarter than "delusional libtards" episode

That is hilarious but aren't they able to just go begging to useful idiots and cucked celebrities and build their cash up pretty quickly?

Technically the shortest route would be Pence resigns, Trump appoints Hillary VP, Trump resigns/impeached.
But that's being saved for Kushner.

meanwhile they are going for broke trying to win an insignificant special house election in Georgia to prove the GA goin' blue meme

March 23 2017 - so it is probably even worse by now?

How much $ did they pay the Awans not to publish all that congressional data they stole?