The amount of shilling on this board lately is insane. What are some actually moderated alternatives for Sup Forums...

The amount of shilling on this board lately is insane. What are some actually moderated alternatives for Sup Forums? Are there any Sup Forums approved IRCs?

Your local catholic church

>lately

A bathroom stall works fine.

You should discover them by yourself. If you name anything here, the shills will just migrate to the new place....

The only respite this board ever had was when it was merged into /mlpol/ on april fools

It really is getting out of hand.

They're so fucking obvious.

Truth. They are working overtime so they cant be as creative as they could be. Its pure laziness at this point

Mlpol.net
The mods are actually members of the community and they care about their board.

Voat.
We need traffic and money.
Help us

Why don't you go to stormfront?

To nazi for you?

8/pol/

otherchan is pretty big now, old Sup Forums posting levels

i want mlpol back :(

CHECKED

And fuck off with all these "all these shill" threads. These are shill threads designed to make us leave Sup Forums

I've never seen a shill thread before in my entire life. I've seen plenty of bait threads, though.

>shilling

Not everyone that disagrees with you online is a shill, you effeminate little teen. Read my post and then go fucking commit suicide.

infinity chan pol

>dumbsasses supporting a hag tht would have triggered WWIII because MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA
>other bunch of morons whose so called savior is a kike lover and does whatever (((kushner)))
>expecting not to witness these assholes fighting each other with autism and bullshit of the sort
what the fuck did you expect? kek

We all do mate.
We all do.

That's gay as fuck dude I was off Sup Forums for like a week after that

Working as intended, it was designed to purge redditors like you.

why the mexican flag tho?

Wasn't that because many threads were getting deleted or slid? I will admit the ponies must have confused the shills, but there was more at work than just ponies.

CHI

Trs

mlpol.net

Ponies countered slide threads, and bots/shills were looking for Sup Forums instead of /mlpol/, not to mention that nothing terrifies newfags and redditors like horsepussy.

Consequently thread quality and OC generation skyrocketed for a glorious 24 hours and we'll never get it back.

What did kek meme by this

fbi gtfo

Is shill another word for bait/troll threads? I've been here for years and remember anyone who posted a dissenting opinion being shouted down with "Fuck off, JIDF shill", but outside of that context, I've never understood what shill means or what a shill thread is.

Unless it's just an umbrella term for bant, bait, troll, and off-topic threads, what the fuck is being "shilled" on this board, exactly?