WE

>WE
>WUZ
>KANGZ

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtu.be/NLZRYQMLDW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we get it dude there are black people who think this

chick is not bad

They're talking about Ethiopia and going by their appearances, that claim might, keyword MIGHT, have some validity.

you do realize that during the middle ages africa was just as developed as europe

they have a history unlike abos

niggers are good for raping. getting married and actually having children with them is another story.

Weren't white people hunter gatherer savages for thousands of years while the Persians, Assyrians, Indians, Chinese, Mediterranians, and North Africans had already had multiple golden ages and developed large civilizations and writing, math, trade, science, agriculture, animal husbandry, engineering, and architecture?

Yes. Yes they were. They didn't advance into a civilized race until being invaded and interbred from the east and south for over a thousand years.

Then they burned down their own continent twice, and proceed to put themselves on the path for exctinction by 2100

So maybe white supremacists should just shut the fuck up. Niggers will still be here in 150 years, you will not

Everybody moron thinks they're special... particularly people of even less value. It's a self defense mechanism.

>middle ages
>when stone houses were considered developed

Guys im english I guess that makes me related to king henry

guess they didn't see the new study that humans started in europe :)

>africans get massive head start
>only managed to equal the new races by the middle ages

sad!

They aren't wrong. I'm sure plenty of royalty threw a good raping down on their slaves once or twice for the lolz.

cute fuccboi
would deposit my dna inside him

You have to go back (further than that)

>implying his point is any less relevant

nigger what

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

This is the part where you cry and call everything racist and try to excuse your 70 IQ average as being somehow godlike.

i think theyre ethipoian, notice her nose isnt fucking enourmas

oh boy... the only developed part was the mediterranean coast of current morocco, algeria, tunisia and egypt, that little red line just south of spain/europe

it's like saying americans are billionaires because trump is a billionaire

A

you do realize that middle ages africa was just as developed as modern africa

WE

>Persians, Assyrians, Indians, Chinese, Mediterranians, and North Africans
Most of these peoples lived near each other. Extensive trade led to rapid development of technology due to constant exchange of ideas and items. There is a reason all early Western civilizations developed around the Mediterranean.

let them be pirates, spacemen, and fire fighters.
let them find their sanctuary in falsehood.
they are scum now.

> they don't look like gorillas so they be kangz and shit.

Neck negro neck your self

Ethopia was pretty advanced during its time,

but incest destroyed their country.

also take this thread to /bant/ you stupid faggot.

>Weren't white people hunter gatherer savages for thousands
no

you idiots don't even know the source?

Kendrick Lamar -- DNA
youtu.be/NLZRYQMLDW4

even if it was bragging about being ethiopian "royalty" is like bragging about drinking shit water

Better than gypsy royalty

(((Sergei)))
Nah.

what happens here?

Wow edgy as fuck dude.

Axum was one of the world's great civilizations you gypsy scum. The Horn of Africa is pretty much the only place in SSA that has history.

niggers unironically believe this

then they go act like niggers with this in the back of their minds reminding them they cant be wrong