19 deaths

>19 deaths
Do you have ANY idea how many civilians Western warmongering has killed?
Stop being hypocrites. The US are the true terrorists. The UK are the true terrorists

>huezil
ctr just go

its not terrorism if nothing of value was lost.
thats why we dont give a shit about Libya/Iraq/Afghanistan

Why arent you sewing my new sneakers? Break time is over.

Its only terrorism if it happens to human beings sand niggers are animals and are treated accordingly stay mad you hippie fucktard.

so start a violent insurrection against the perpetrators or shut the fuck up about it pussy

You learned what Japan learned a long time ago

Dont. Fuck. With. America.

>all these neocon warhawks

Jesus Christ. OP is fishing for (You)s but it's pretty much true. Just leave the Middle East alone. Stop all immigration from there, don't go to war there, just fucking leave it.

It's your fucking """based""" (((Reagan))) that funded these Islamic fundamentalist groups just because the USSR was bad. If you'd just left them alone, these groups would have never got any power or influence

Agreed. Lynch sand nigger scum basket cucklord fucks

We aren't trying to terrorize them, we're trying to kill them.
There's a difference.

God damn cheese fuckers...

Fuck off.

With the amount of brass and lead strewn all over the place in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, they should be thanking us. We practically just bombed those cave-dwelling fucks into the iron age.

lol like a fucking monkey knows anything about human life.

Hue hue hue.
Tell us about those designated murder districts

You're all complicit with state-sanctioned terrorism. You're no different from ISIS

>It's your fucking """based""" (((Reagan))) that funded these Islamic fundamentalist groups

He poured money into 'secular opposition'. At that time there were hundreds of armed groups in Afghan opposing the Soviets. Lo and behold, history repeats itself.

There were massive protests over Iraq, and nobody in power cared or changed direction. Nobody takes a democratic fucking vote on these things.

People call everything terrorism. Terrorism by definition is non-state actors attacking civilian targets for the sake of the spectacle. The bombings of various countries were military operations, you can lambast the unjust states that perpetrated these, but you can't blame the public any more than I can blame Turk farmers for the Ottoman invasions of Europe.

Use your fucking brain. These people will not stop if we stop intervening - not that we should continue, I'm simply saying that this frightened logic of concession leading to less attacks is false.
They will use Iraq for a hundred years, and every year it will be more gruesome, and more directly the fault of 'the West'.
If that is how they want to play it, then okay. If a jet bombs a target in Libya, then that justifies a suicide bombing in Manchester - but that itself justifies a pogrom in Marseilles.

If they want to do the clash of civilisations thing, then okay, but I think they are high on their own fumes.

What? did that air?

If it's not terrorism because nothing of value was lost why do you care about 911?

i shwack muslims for a living and get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to do it

ama

I won't have a problem with it so long as we aren't the country that tossed the first punch. Shits skins target civilians populace then turn around and hide in civilian populace because they think America has to play by rules that they don't. If you want to keep things civil, tell your 'freedom fighters' to target military installations.

Shh shut up with your logic. They elected Donald Trump. Logic has no place in America anymore.

kek Brazil, go die nigger

Kill all muslims, every death grows the wall just a bit more

>Do you have ANY idea how many civilians Western warmongering has killed?
Not enough.

terrorism only counts in first world countries

short of joining the military because I have medical DQ, how do I get into your line of work?

Seriously, why are all brazilians ugly commie muslim defending trashes? Scram thou filthy inbred!!!

Agreed. As much as I hate to say it, I can't help but think we kind of deserve it for trying to fuck with other countries. Granted, mudslimes need to GTFO, but neocons cum in their pants every time a terrorist attack happens because it's a good excuse for them to go to war and increase the surveillance police state we live in.

>war isn't terrorism

yeah that's correct dumbass

were going to kill even more of you stupid fucks
and im going to raise my kids to hate you and kill more of you
islam has no place on this planet

Reminder that the Afghan people are literally better off ever since we bombed the shit out of Al Qaeda and the Taliwackers

yeah you are right we do not fuck dogs here.

he must be black our muslim, our cnn would have definitely said he was a white guy. you think I've become cynical from the news?

how do i get paid for posting retarded shit on Sup Forums?

sage

It must be tough living where you do man. Every day you leav your home wondering "Is this the day?" Literally domestic terrorism every day.

Serious question though, why is it that everyone there wears swim shorts, flip flops and a helmet even though they don't plan to go swimming, flip flops are not the ideal footwear to kick somone in the head, chase or run away from someone, and they don't own a motorcycle?

I used to be one of those people that believed in the mantra of "true islam isn't violent". Now I'm not sure. I think all of you who are so fervently religious that you believe you have been given a mandate from God to do as you please are mentally ill. I say we should carpet bomb any country that supports terrorism. No negotiations, just a 24 hour warning to evacuate the cities. Then just systematicly unleash the hounds of hell on these bastards.

Honestly we should empty out the MOAB fleet on Afghanistan and Iraq and turn them into Christian colonies.

yall niggas posting in a sage thread

That surveillance police state you live in is the safest, greatest, most free country on earth. It can't be that bad. Get over yourself; complete autonomy from the government is unrealistic.

>leaf
You're going to be on the short list once we've subdued all these mongrel savages.

>t. Hueleyman al-Macacoi

Start talking shit when you're gdp isn't the same as texas.

>innocent western citizens should have to answer for their corrupt government officials

You just go from one concussion to the other or do you genuinely have extra chromosomes?

It's called karma.
Granted the mudslimes are evil fucks, the britards and burgers deserve every little bit of it, for all the evil done in the past, and for their descendants being such naive dumbasses at the moment.

Leftist cuck
Go suck a mudslime cock

Please God, give Trump the faith needed to bomb these islamic cockroaches off the face of the earth.

I actually agree desu, it's not hard to see why people in the Middle East would become radicalised. That said, actively targeting children is a new low even for ISIS - even if I really hated muzzies, I don't think I could find it in myself to hurt their innocent children. Blair, Bush, Obama and (((co))) just as guilty as the scum who did it.

The US attacks on the Middle East were revenge for 9/11
They are allowed revenge but we are not? Sounds like you're the hypocrite.
It's known that we hit back hard. Pearl Harbor -> Atomic Bomb

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALEEEEEEEE *BOOM*
IMA GO CUT A INFADELS HEAD OFF
LETS GO RAPE AND MURDER SOME KIDS
sage in all fields faggot

>only US and U.K. are guilty of bad things through history

So what? If the sandpeople can't take a little fight without terrorism then we should just go overboard with our "terrorism" and start an annihilation-war instead of controlling-war.

oh fuck off you slumdog

what kind of dq?

>inb4 meme problems like asthma and eczema

this
/thread

wrong
US/UK intent is not to harm civilians
and yes, collateral damage happens
it's ugly, it's avoidable, but not comparable
no matter how much you argue, the top echelons are not trying to maximize casualties, but terrorists are

and even if you don't but the moral argument, buy the cynical one: it's bad press to kill civilians. terrorists crave it

>all the Bush apologists ITT

Christ Americans are fucking stupid. OP, the wars in Afghan and Iraq were not terrorism; illegal and immoral yes, but not terrorism. Terrorism is a specific act of inciting terror through acts of violence, what NATO did was much more than that.

On the other hand however, nobody has the right to punish a bunch of innocent teenage girls for the crimes committed by people who were in power before the girls were even born.

And how many were killed between 711ad and
1500ad by Islam? 250mil. The greatest death toll in human history by any movement. Many, many more than any by the US or the UK in the last century. Stop apologizing for your shit religion

Hmm, let's see
War casualties vs. pre-planned, objective tasks ending in tactical ending of a thousand or more lives
Uh, I dunno

Current usaf comms troop here do they look kindly on all vet's or do I need to be from a high speed low drag career field?

you should probably join, at least natty guard, the only guys i've seen get in without a military background are serioues LEO;s we got one guy who is from New Orleans PD and served in the gang unit and he's just as tough as the Rangers we have.

IT and guys who can codebreak and do SigInt can be exempt from it, and if your like a legit doctor, you can bypass it too

combat experience is always welcomed but comms guys get good positions too. they always need codebreakers/sigint/surveillance+recon

Sorry mate, when I voted Trump I thought he was going to leave the ME alone, didn't expect him to suck (((cock))) and bomb Assad.

If every muslim dropped dead, the world would be a better place instantly

9/11 and Boston marathon bombings killed actual people. Not subhuman degenerates.

Are you too stupid to not understand the difference? One is a military campaign of several civilized nations targeting terrorists and trying not to involve civilians as best they can. The other is a religious campaign of literal terrorists targeting civilians as best they can.

You're an edgy contrarian and you are wrong.

Fucking THIS

> little girls from uk responsible for something that happened before their birth
better end yourself immediately. you're a prototype untermensch.

Good post OP. Really made me think about how we should deport all of them because of how completely fucking insane it is to burn a guy's house down and invite him to come live in yours like he isn't going to get back at you - and this is before you even consider that his holy scriptures tell you that you're an infidel to be murdered and he has a history of trying to kill you.

>muh assad

Tbqh 9/11 has got to be the most successful terror attack in recent history like what 3thou dead?

Nothing since has come close since, Hajis need to up their game

you have obviously taken sheep bait since you have brain washed can cant think independently

What are deployments like? Six month cycle? I'm assuming longer. Do you know what kind of certifications they want? Cisco certs? And by sigint/surveillance do you mean interpreting data or gathering it?
How's the comradery, how much pc bull shit do you have garbage mandatory rape and alcohol briefings every month, how is the bureaucracy?
Sorry for all the questions, thanks for the info.

>06
Return to your favela

Not enough. Clearly. :)

the iranians and the saudis are the true terrorists, enabled by the west and russia.

mine are 6 months, but they can be longer. shortest i've seen is like 2-3 months. yeah cisco certs definitely are help. And both. We have our own drones and everything, sat photos, do a ton of intel sharing with ISAF. again I'm not too sure on the like official name of the certification but anything to do with cellphones/smart phones, stuff like whatsapp and encrypted messaging is huge.

we don't have any of that PC bullshit theres no women working here. Its like working for a big, corporate company, well because it is I guess.

i wish my buddy was here he's a poltard too and all he does is comms and techno bs i don't really know too much about. for combat shit they want SF, hardcore infantrymen like Marines with combat deployments under their belts, guys who passed sniper school with flying colors, etc.

None of those things are true. You are a stupid person and need to die.

Fuck off, dude. Mudslimes need to be bombed and burned.

You're very lucky that Temer lost his government power before the new immigration laws passed. Your mom would be the toy of mudslimes in a few weeks after that.

I don't care if it's terrorism or not. I really hope the menace gets dealt with and quickly.

Human rights my ass. Now let's get back to our sopa de macaco, you cunt.

Thank you for all the Intel. I'm guessing if I pass eod school I'll be more marketable which is my current retaining goal. I really don't care for all the comms stuff but it's nice to know that's another Avenue. What would you say are the top three employers for private security?

Given the consequences, not enough.

It's not terrorism when you are killing roaches or bedbugs.

Bullshit. The sandniggers have been talking shit since before Carlos the Jackal.

Too bad they're too stupid to think of anything other than violence.

Let 'em eat their cake.

constellis group, fuck everyone else

we're the merger between triple canopy and academi. thats the best American ones, by far.

And seriously man if you don't even want to do another deployment they get celebrities that hire us all the time. I got a buddy of mine whos like the biggest Trumpian ever but he does private security for HBO, guarding guys like Bill Maher n shit when they have some anti-Islam people on.

And now with this thing with Ariana Grande? the market will be booming (no pun intended)

And protecting weed now in colorado is a huge market. Since they can't put any money in the banks, they contract PMCs and security forces out to guard the product/money, and literally store it in a giant vault owned by the company. Cartels/dealers try to rip them off all the time.

I could smell the burgers grilling from Australia, made me hungry.

That's pretty awesome I do want deployments I'm stuck in base comm right now so I can run a network (well good enough for government work) but I have had no time down range not even to the deed so I'm hoping my next squadron is combat comms. But even more so I would want to be EOD but retaining is a bitch because everyone is low manned and no one wants to sign the paperwork allowing them to leave.

Last thing the world needs is more Christians

combat comms is legit, if your good at it, that's what i'd pursue. EOD is always useful but we technically aren't really supposed to be disarming IEDs, if we find any that aren't an "imminent threat" we just have to report it to ISAF and move on.

Is it really that lowmanned right now? Bad recruiting numbers? I've been out for like 2 years now so I wouldn't no

There's a difference between acts of war that have civilian casualties or acts of terrorism that by definition only target civilians

mata-te macaco

Nah, Murrifats' imaginary friend is better.

You love sucking jewish and saudi arabian cock don't you?

Never left the country, have you fat boy. That's the only way you could be so laughably ignorant.

Kurva anyƔd

collateral damage =/= terrorism

And what happened? Am I missing something here?

does anyone know how to filter flags?

Yeah it's so bad they almost (almost) don't care about bs additional duties God forbid we only focus on our actual job. Sir the we have several projects to improve the network (officer rudely cuts you off them speaks past you to your shops ncoic ) I noticed your airmen are about to be due in three months for their unprofessional relationships briefing make sure there do that by cob Thursday.