KANGZ BTFO FOR ALL TIME

>Europe was the birthplace of humanity, NOT AFRICA

archive.fo/eJxnH

Also, laugh at KANGZ thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm honestly surprised they allowed this information out.

Link or it didn't happen.

>"Since we're all from Europe originally, you have no right to stop the refugees from coming in. After all it's EVERYONE'S homeland."

Aye, holdeth up! Hath thou sayeth we wuzeth Kangs and shiet?

kek
..it's in the OP

Didn't even think of that angle, you're one smart user, user. Have a (you).

Looks like niggers lose the one thing they could brag about besides Egypt...

And i am blind.

Thank you Jesus, you have made me see again.

>you decided to leave, we have no reason to let you back in

> thinking niggers built the great pyramids

B-b-but.
They were Kangz

Why does there have to be a birth place?

I've always wondered why we'd ever split off from chimps if we were in the fucking distance of them the whole time. Doesn't make sense.

>when you realize the African bushmen believe in a god named Kaang.

“Graecopithecus is not an ape. He is a member of the tribe of hominins and the direct ancestor of homo."

OP is our distant ancestor...

This. Same as the (((23andme))) meme.

Sooo... is out of Africa totally bfto?

That's a pretty definitive, declarative statement
Keep this one handy guys
It's going to take decades for liberals to catch back up to the truth so this will be a useful, frequent reminder

>Bulgarian Academy of Science

top meme, lad

It actually appears so

>By Sarah Knapton, science editor
>22 MAY 2017 • 7:00PM
>The history of human evolution has been rewritten after scientists discovered that Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa.

ORANGUTANGZ

Are they legit?

This means nothing, niggers are going to do what they always do; lie their ass off anyway baldfacedly just LIE LIE LIE and say "WE WUZ KAAAAAANGS!"

>Suspicious timing is suspiciously timed.

Probably not. Maybe the monkey-homo split happened in Europe but then there's 8 million years of homo erectus living in africa until 200k years ago and not many homos anywhere else.

ORANGUKANGZ

How do we know they didn't evolve separately a lot later and that's why they are closer to being chimps still? Or maybe they're just fucking Hamites and they've been cursed by God.

Oh boy. Here we go. Now we'll never hear the end of "European history is BLACK history."

"We wuz dukes 'n sheit!"

"Mozart was black!"

"Shakespeare was a brother!" etc etc.

Is it the norm now to literally reinvent history just to make an entire race of people more at ease with the fact they're incapable of accomplishing a single fucking thing other than peanut butter and really shit music?

Time to spread the truth, Varg will love this!

Not a lot of large ape species living in Europe

the obvious problem is they were living in what is now the mediteranean sea and sahara desert, and most of the evidence either way has been destroyed. There's a reason Ethiopia has most of the best fossils. It's not as though it's the only place they lived but it is the place they are most likely to survive intact.

It's a government funded agency, so it's shit. There's 95% chance he's talking out of his ass.

I am Greek

Oh well, even it is debunked later on, it'll be gold as Kangz trigger fuel in the meantime

According to chritcucks, its the middle east. Sup Forums eternally btfo

Yeah so depends what 'out of africa' means.
This doesn't really affect recent ~200ky migration of h.sapiens out of africa but maybe does mean a much earlier homo species migrated into africa instead of evolving there, with most evidence of it lost in mediterranean/sahara.

I'm not saying it's wrong. With it's fertile soils, great climate and strategic position, the Balkan Peninsula is a good candidate for the cradle of mankind. I just want to see the teeth and what not be analysed by scientists that are not payed by a corrupt government.

FUCK NIGGERS

Black people are literally animals

This, blacks never liked the "we're ALL africans" thing anyway, they wanted to keep it their super sekrit club so they can get gibmedats.

Out of Africa was always a bullshit theory.

First thing I've thought kek.
It will go from "we all come from Africa" to "we are all europeans !".
Fucking kikes and leftists.

Nigga we didn't split off from chimps; your whole post can be disregarded by this blatant lack of anthropological understanding.

WE WUZ EUROPEANS!!

If the "Out of Africa" theory is wrong why is it Africans the only ones that lack Neanderthal genetic admixture?

Looks like a cool grand daddy, I bet he was more pacific than niggers.

because this ancestor predates them??

This theory says the "missing link" evolved in the med, then went to africa and various other parts.

Out of africa states the "missing link" evolved in chad or the regions about and left.

This sounds like a new Jew plot to me. Basically, WE WUZ ALL EUROPEANS, SO EUROPE IZ OUR HOME TOO.

Yeah, um, not so fast, racists.

To be human you have to be part neanderthal. Niggers dont have the neanderthal dna so they arent human. Neanderthals were basically big brained euromonkeys that got "bred out" more like combined with the monkey population to form the whyte pepo.

>mfw this will actually happen

All the white devil preachers can shut the fuck up now, and read about slavery, and LEARN the origins of their ancestors, dindu owned slaves sold to other dindu.

Greece Stronk!