Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So blind people can hate them too

fippybippy

Cocoa butter

every race has a funny smell.

hahaahaa

pheromones, that's why couples tend to be same race because they're attracted to each other's smells

>Don't shower often
>Use really cheap soaps
>Wash cloths they never clean
>More oil glands
>Really shitty diets

If you smell your enemies, they win

They're greasy

>ZOG
also fpbp.

Cocoa butter smells nice tbqh.

Did not see that coming

Apocrine sweat glands

poor hygiene habits due to low intelligence

hope this helps

they dont like to wash their hair when they do shower its fucking disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

hygiene and diet mostly.

they actually have less sebaceous glands and thus ashy skin.

and that burnt/cinnamon smell

Forgot about that one. They're all super paranoid about their hair or they assume that because they have short hair it doesn't matter.

>they actually have less sebaceous glands and thus ashy skin.
The more you know.

Kings do not need to wash.

Chicken grease accumulating over time

fpbp

when I was in America I never smelled anything funny on white people

it was just black people who were noticeably funky

I think lots of black people think white people smell like wet dogs when they get wet.

I don't think it's a "dirty" smell but it's definitely weird, maybe a little sour. I swear the darker their skin, the stronger the odor.

If you smell someone and they fucking stink, chances are its your body telling you to not breed with them. Niggers aren't human so, yep.

Or they are unwashed disgusting ape creatures, that when they're not dragging their knuckles to the welfare office, they are rolling around in dirty laundry and shit stained sheets on their moldy mattress.

Kangz
fify

Afrosheen and poverty.

>Person clearly has diabetes
>They smell of rotting meat
Legit threw up one time it was so bad.

Bacteria, blacks harbour different types of bacteria than whites, this has been proven. As a result they smell different. They also have different bacteria in their vagoos.

The only person here who knows what they're talking about.

HADN'T thought of this thankye.

Black folks are an epigenetic wasteland

fpbp

I'm in Canada right now, I'm here a lot. Sometimes I drive across the border - you ever driven across from Buffalo to Canada?
You get to Canada, black folk are out playing street hockey with their white and whatever friends, they're doing groceries, going to work, shovelling snow if it's winter. just doing normal people shit. I drive back to Buffalo and immediately it's Boyz 'n' da Hood.

How do you fucking account for that difference?

well the rotten meat smell isn't always beetus, its usually beetus with gout.

Gout your blood turns to acid for so long and to such a degree that its burning your joints and skin.

Do all fake Koreans go around sniffing black people or is it just you ?

Whilst you reek of seafoodnand hello kittie bodysplash, cut it nip.

There are plenty of KANGZ in Ontario, but they're mostly concentrated at the corner of Jane and Finch as well as southern Brampton/northwestern Mississauga.

Also, every single person who has tried to mug me was Haitian (Montreal). Go figure.

Gangrene smells really bad, too.

Because they're fucking animals. It's not just an insult, it's fact that niggers aren't human. I wonder though, do niggers smell like chimps or is their turd smell unique to them?

Are you a nigger? I heard ashy skin on the Tyra banks modeling show and then the nigger was constantly putting on moisturizing lotion.

Why do niggers have to do this?

t. White that never used moisturizing lotion

When there's a lot of them, they cluster together and create that hood culture. Conversely, there's less to the north so they act more like whites.

nip = japanese

that just means blind people have it worse