I spent some of the best years of my life here roleplaying a nazi in between 4+ hour long MOBA sessions

I spent some of the best years of my life here roleplaying a nazi in between 4+ hour long MOBA sessions.

Sure we are having fun but we are inspiring faggots to go out killing people.

It's time to stop. He didn't have to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-umd-stabbing-arrest-20170521-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont care

You've obviously never been here.
>spending hours inspiring others to kill
Threads like that don't exist here. Sup Forums is the board of peace.
Fuck off, tourist.

Is there any way we could shoot t_d users through the interwebz?

Mininsignia & name shown...
Why tape over rank?

TWO
>SCOOPS

>playing MOBAs

conclusive proof of OPs faggotry

You're inspiring people to kill? you sound like a scumfuck.

But he did.

When India becomes a superpower in 2020, maybe.

If only

>Based Saudi Arabia
>Based Israel
>Mossad the Assad
>Based black man in maga hat
>We must breed with Asian women
>MOBA's are fun
>Everyone is welcome as long as you are legal

These fucking foreigners wont assimilate. Throw them out.

>intoxicated guy with knife walks in your direction and tells you to move
> you dont move
>he stabs you

all his fault, should have just moved and let the guy go on his way

Killing niggers is justifiable and you'll get my support for doing it. Mobas are for faggots tho,

My sides are orbiting

k

Every nigger has to die. Anyone who isn't us can drop dead for all I care.

It's happening

b-but he was a based Army man fighting for Israel. We love our ZOGbots don't we folks?

You're a pussy.
If someone browses Sup Forums and goes and kills some nigger it's their fucking business. Besides, it's propaganda of the deed as far as I see it. We shouldn't encourage it because we'lol get shut down, but people going out and doing it can only be good.
Stop being a niggerlover

>He didn't have to die.

Were you there? How did the altercation play out? Also, did the stabber give any reason for why he didn't stab any of the other black men that he's come across in his life? thx

he wouldn't have lasted a day here if he got shwacked by a drunk frat boy

Israel is the bestest friend to the west, it's important to support Israel, but the nigger had to die

>You've obviously never been here.
W R O N G
It's obviously someone larping for (you)s.

Lieutenant Collins (pictured in OP) did NOT deserve to die. He was 23 and wasn't commissioned for a month before he was killed for NO reason. A fucking shame.

And before the edgecucks start chiming in about how "the nigger deserved to die" just remember that wanton lynchings HARM the white nationalist and civic nationalist movements. This was a complete failure and loss for both the left AND right.

>LARPing

gtfo

>he was killed for NO reason

Were you there? How did the altercation play out? Also, did the stabber give any reason for why he didn't stab any of the other black men that he's come across in his life? thx

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-umd-stabbing-arrest-20170521-story.html

>The stabbing was captured by a surveillance camera, police said. They called it unprovoked.

>Witnesses said the suspect was intoxicated and incoherent at the time of the attack, police said. Police have said the victim and suspect did not know each other.

>Officers called to the scene found Collins wounded on the sidewalk, police said. He was taken to a hospital, where he died.

>Urbanski was arrested at the scene, police said. Officers recovered a folding knife, police said.

>Collins' friends told police they heard the suspect scream as he approached them.

>The suspect said "Step left, step left if you know what's best for you," police wrote in charging documents. Collins said "no," police wrote. The suspect continued to approach, and stabbed him once in the chest.

fuck, sorry for reddit spacing. I just wanted to make sure that it was easier to read since its a large post

I live no more than a mile from where he got stabbed (Regents Drive in College Park, MD).

The guy who stabbed him is a UMD student that's prolific in the alt right community at UMD. He ran a fb page called Alt-Reich. He was (allegedly) drunk when he encountered the victim waiting for an uber. He told the victim to move over. When he didn't, the perp stabbed him once in the chest with a folding knife, and was detained almost immediately. He's being held without bail.

Forgot: the victim was visiting a friend during graduation weekend, and he was recently commissioned - Airborne.

Damn that sounds just like one of the tens of thousands of nigger on white murders that happen every year. Better hyperventilate now that one happened the other way around amirite?

kys

No worries. This is an interesting story to me, since it's so very unusual (if the story as presented is accurate).

Found the scum

Hide in the basement and the protection of anonymity pussy

>MOBA
gas yourself

It's actually cringey reading all these posts because these faggots are literally happy that a US airforce OFFICER was MURDERED in COLD FUCKING BLOOD for doing absolutely fucking nothing. This is not "enlightened" or redpilled and this fucking officer had nothing to do with unemployed thug nig-nogs who get off on crime. Pol is LIVING PROOF that blacks can literally do nothing right because even if they are employed in an honourable profession and making an honest living, Sup Forums still fucking hates them. Sad, fuck Sup Forums

nu/pol/ loves niggers and kikes

Coming from someone living in CP, story is completely accurate. That's what people are missing here. This isn't gang violence, a hate crime, motivated, or really anything conventional. It's somewhat unique because it's totally senseless.

People in the community here are speechless. Not due to the racial implications (don't pay attention to the media) but the senselessness

Nah, not edgy fuckboys dont actually hate anyone indiscriminately.

Definitely been here longer than your lame ass too.

This is just a place for larping autists. The guy that killed him was a drunk normie that happened to belong to that alt-Reich fagbook group. Who's to say one of the many other fagbook groups weren't the reason?

Did he even make it about race at the time?

>the senselessness

I will be interested to see what his defense will be. Although it's certainly possible that the guy went Roof, let's not be surprised if/when some new facts come to light, exculpatory or not.

Think beyond race you fucking savage. A military officer was killed by some rat-man. This specific murder is nothing to celebrate for leftist and rightist peoples -- only people who enjoy blacks getting killed for any reason find nothing wrong with this.
He was US Army, not Air Force. And definitely agreed with your post. This thread is just fucking sad seeing how many people are mindlessly bloodlusty. A promising military officer cut down for no fucking reason, he was not the typical subhuman trash we talk about on Sup Forums, he was actually honorable.
"senselessless" is the perfect description.

>Someone finally put in the /sg/.

Nie, should change it to something like "muh SNP" though, muh moderates implies /sg/ is pro-jihadist.

Shut the fuck up. We need to red pill them, which we can easily, and unite.

It's almost as if there are a significant number of posters here who are on the spectrum or have some other issues who can't discern satire and jokes from reality.

is there any way u could poo in the loo?

underrated

ask me if I give a fuck about some faggot NCO

He was commissioned.

Did the SJWs stop when Harrison Brown got stabbed to death? Did the mainstream media blow the story up and acknowledge left-wing complicity in Kendrix J. White's actions? lol, nope.

There are going to be deaths. There are going to be deaths of people who don't deserve it. It will happen on both sides, we'll share a certain measure of the responsibility for some of them. Deal with it now, work through it now.