Trump funding Saudi Arabia

So how are you guys rationalizing Trump giving over 100 billion dollars in weapons to Saudi Arabia? Trump said he would be tough on radical Islam on the campaign trail but he just gave the worlds largest terrorist state ever more money and weapons. Saudi Arabia literally funded 9/11, they fund radical Islam in Europe, they're funneling weapons to ISIS, and just for shits and giggles they're also massacring civilians in Yemen. Even Trump back in the campaign called out Saudi Arabia for a lot of this shit. But now that Trump is President he's giving them ever more weapons. How can you defend this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1D4nbdMRMxlf29JeLKInuA/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
thenation.com/article/the-obama-administration-has-sold-more-weapons-than-any-other-administration-since-world-war-ii/
independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html
nytimes.com/2002/01/27/world/don-t-weaken-arafat-saudi-warns-bush.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/3179465/Hanged-for-being-a-Christian-in-Iran.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one is rationalizing it, trumpfcucks are just performing mental gymnastics while everyone with a lick of sense is calling him out for his kikery.

I'm not happy.
Why are you not cheering?

F-fuck off sharia-errr s-shareblue s-shill

fpbp

$0.02

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>funding Saudi Arabia
>gave them over 110 billion dollars in arms
literally the opposite is true as they gave us the money retard

Fuck off, shill.

>funding
>they give US companies money

Still giving weapons to assholes who fund and arm Wahhabists terrorism. And US taxpayer money subsidized those weapons, so yeah, we paying for it.

This!

FUCK OFF OP! YOU S-S-S-SHARRRIAAABLOOOO!!!! S-S-SHILL!!!

And we gave them the arms idiot

There is nothing wrong with this.

Finally Trump is showing the Saudis who's in charge, unlike that filthy nigger Obama. I can only hope that he keeps this up for the next 8 years, kicking ass and taking names.

The best part of this though is imaging Hillary's face. She probably had a stroke! MAGA

Holy fuck this damage control

Thank you. Keep calling attention to your invasion, shareblue shit for brains :)

Wow, so all of a sudden me pointing out the uncanny logic behind trumps moves is damage control.

Ever consider you aren't smart enough to keep up, and should just stay on the sidelines? Trump has an IQ of 156, basically nobody is as smart as him, just let him take the wheel from here, numb nuts.

Don't forget your drool bib.

Please tell me this is satire. No one can be this retarded.

What's it like living with a double-digit IQ?

Who is this man?

Saudi Arabia are the good Muslims. How many terror attacks do you hear about there vs Syria, Turkey, Iraq, etc.

>Muh 814812814D chess

It's damage control you mongol. Trump just betrayed his fanbase for basic geopolitics (strengthen alliance with Sunni terrorist states).

What is most amazing is how you and the majority of Trump supporters have deluded yourselves into believing that this isn't helping Islamist terrorists. I commend Trump, his cult following is very impressive.

Saudis bought for $100 billion. Trump didn't give shit.

Holy fuck dude. Iran and the SAA in Syria are the good Muslims. Sauds fund Wahhabists schools, which teach religious fundamentalism. They are literally arming ISIS

I think fundamentally this is about keeping Iran in check. Not happy about this, but that's how it is.

Hillary supported these type deals on the campaign while Trump criticized it.

And they will use it to kill Innocents in Yemen and arm ISIS. Thanks Trump.

have you not noticed the concerted effort ot promote right wing candidates on Sup Forums

there are literally dozens of threads a day advertising their candidates.

Make America (((Great))) Again

of the same people

obama said "we must reach out to our enemies"

trump said "we must embrace our friends"

Trump and Salman bigger plans now. Hobbit genocide soon user.

Wouldn't Shareblue be happy that Trump has turned into a pro-Islam globalist?

What has Iran done to anyone other than fund Hezbollah which keeps Israel and ISIS in check? They are one of the more moderate Muslim states and are making some progress. They have potential.

The Sauds don't.

>innocents in Yemen

Good one. No muslim is innocent.

>world's largest terrorist state
lol, shill

Dude. Trump is a business mogul who has excelled in a multitude of fields.

And you're going to tell me he's not adept to politics?

LOL.

I've been supporting Trump since July 2015 and I'm not stopping now. Hell, I think he's only reinforcing his reputation as a brilliant mind who has the best interests of America at heart.

>he's buddy buddy with Saudi Arabia REEEEEE

Yes and in doing so is showing the terrorist state of Iran he has big balls, unlike Obama. Getting us oil. Bolstering the American economy, putting us back to work.

And don't tell me your sob story about Assad

I liked Trump because he put the AMERICAN people first. If I wanted him to protect Assad I'd just move to Syria and vote for Assad.

This is America First.

Get over it.

I said I wasn't happy about it, but the political class sees Iran as the greatest threat.

Even Roger Stone is now disgusted with Trump.

You don't defend it. Being an idealist is different to having to deal with reality.

1D chess

Can't imagine anyone getting in the way of a deal like that.

Bro. This has to be trolling. Iran is not a terrorist state, Saudi Arabia is. Wahhabists bomb people all the time, when was the last time an Iranian did shit?

Oh right, they are too busy fighting ISIS

>The best part of this though is imaging Hillary's face. She probably had a stroke! MAGA
she would probably do the exact thing you fucking utter subhuman

>funding
>giving over 100 billion dollars
Are you retarded? Trump is TAKING their dollars and giving them useless equipment which sandniggers can't use and lose to based Yemeni.

Stop being emotional. The Saudis gave him a GOLD FUCKING CHAIN. THAT MEANS THEY ADMIRE HIM. HE'S THE ALPHA THERE.

LIKE A KING GETTING CROWNED.

Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism. Countless Gitmo prisoners were Iranian. Iranians threaten US allies in the region like Israel and Saudi Arabia. Hell, Iran wants a nuke to destroy our way of life. Like hell Trump will let that happen.

Shills like you need to cut the glad handing to an EVIL country like Iran. May as well shill for North Korea while you're at it.

>since July 2015

ANCIENT!

Look at what another user posted itt

Basically, all the Trump shills are using bots and repeating the EXACT SAME post over and over, without even a single different word. This is true shilling, it is meant to subvert the fact that "sharrriaablooo" isn't real.

Nah, there are very nice women and children, and some civilized men. Most Muslims, particularly Shiites and those from Central Asia, India, and Southeast Asia are fairly decent people. I have met libertarian Muslims in the states. Don't be a dick, they can be allies too.

>The Saudis gave him a GOLD FUCKING CHAIN. THAT MEANS THEY ADMIRE HIM. HE'S THE ALPHA THERE.

JAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Fucking traitor scum. Benedict Arnold would be proud.

Hillary wanted to serve the Saudis. Trump is getting the Saudis to serve him. CTR be gone.

do you really care or are you just pretending to care

You first

thenation.com/article/the-obama-administration-has-sold-more-weapons-than-any-other-administration-since-world-war-ii/

>the political class
oh you mean goldman sachs, jp morgan, the rothschilds, the rockefellers, the jews, the illuminati

wow its great to hear that trump keeps their interests at heart instead the safety of the american people

ESTABLISHMENT FIRST!

Bruh.

Name me one fucking terror attack Iran committed.

And Israel and Saudi are sponsoring ISIS so you can fuck right off with that shit. Israel and ISIS are terrorist states. Fucking retard, I bet you think Spain blew up the USS Maine too.

>Not wanting to make a buck off both the mudslimes and the kikes in their eventual war with each other.
Nigga are you even trying?

Not an argument. You can't even deny it! They're putting bling on him. He's practically pimping the Saudis.

All those 9/11 hijackers from Iran, right?

No, they can't, not without a dictator who is friendly and dependent on the West.

>The Saudis gave him a GOLD FUCKING CHAIN. THAT MEANS THEY ADMIRE HIM. HE'S THE ALPHA THERE.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

TRUMP SHILLS EVERYONE! These people support Trump so much that they've swallowed the blue-pill and undid themselves of everything they've learned so far. Iran is now top terrorist, Saudi Arabia is our friend and so is Israel. Good goy, just as the MSM says, you follow. Excellent.

Read Oh my God. You're literally an Iranian government shill. Aren't there mods on here to prevent that sort of thing?

I think this is finally redpilling a lot of the /r/The_Donald refugees on how Trump is just a neocon-con and not the nationalist ubermsench everyone thought him to be.

It's one thing to go "muh russia conspiracies". It's another for the POTUS himself to openly support the biggest Islamic terrorist-supporting state in the world and pretend he's still aiming for MAGA

becuz they are giving you 100 billion dollars worth of money in return?

No clasp on the handshake, I repeat no clasp!

DEALS OFF! 4D CHESS!

Still less than Saudi Arabia bitch. They committed 9/11, and most of the terror attacks we hear about today.

Meanwhile, Iran has had few incidents of terrorism if you actually look at the list. They are mostly isolated incidents other than fighting against Israel, which is an illegitimate state in the first place.

Iran supported the attacks. Just because a couple bad apples from Saudi Arabia did the attack doesn't mean you can blame all of Saudi ARABIA you pud.

>blah blah blah incoherent baseless conspiracy drivel

Not reading that mind poison.

Iran is only the #1 sponsor of terrorism because SA is not held to account for what the family members who are not the king are not counted as the state. Seriously, every major terror attack has been a sunni not shia.

FPBP

Mostly isolated incidents. Less than Saudi or Israel, our so called allies.

>Ben Laden, a Saudi, and 15 other Saudis do 9/11
>Following 9/11, 95% of Saudi men approved of Ben Laden
>H-h-hey goys, Saudi Arabia is our friend!

>Meanwhile America shoots down Iranian civilian airline and kills hundred of Iranian civilians
>No major Iranian terrorist attack yet
>G-g-goys Iran is the true #1 terrorist!

I honestly feel bad for Trump supporters. The mental gymnastics they have to do to find excuses to support Trump is just beyond this world.

Trump took the dominant role and made them put it on him. Obama was such a beta they made him put it on himself, like a kid in grade school.

Asserting dominance. Take testosterone supplements there small fry.

>citation needed

>Saudis are white
>Implying that white people or (((them))) haven't infiltrated Saudi Arabia
>Implying there aren't any globalist Saudi Arabians

Trump did a curtsy like a British girl

The house of Said literally supported the attacks and is arming ISIS.

It's not a few bad apples.

And they behead women who have sex and stone atheists to death.

Great fucking people. Iran allows Christians to live in peace and allows trans people. But fuck them right?

Did someone say globalist? I hate globalists!

LOL. Anti Trump, anti American shills citing their conspiracy theories as if they were gospel. Meanwhile the cold hard facts contradict every single statement theyre making.

I feel sorry for you guys.

This is leaf-posting on another level.

so trump is easily bought?

Israel and Saudi Arabia are the terror states. ISIS is run by them. They just blame Iran. Iran doesn't have a Rothchild's central bank, one of the last few countries left. They don't bow to the jews. So you've been told lies to justify the upcoming war for Israel against Iran

>So how are you guys rationalizing Trump
I'm not, why the fuck would you think I'm redit?
Oh fuck, we're on Sup Forums
Anyways, only the worst r/the_donald cuckolds can defend this bullshit

There's no evidence about that. Also Iran forces gays to become Trans... wow what a tolerant country. Also Iranian Christians are hung in public, unlike Saudi Arabia which welcomes scores of European Christian foreign workers to their lands.

Regarding the stoning, hey man, it's their culture, who am I to judge? They probably view us the same way we view them.

independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html

Some proof cunt

Saudi Arabia is funding Isis. Fools.

They're but they need to work to get paid, trumpcucks calling any criticism shariablue makes it seem like they're working

At least his speech was better than Obama's.

>citing their conspiracy theories as if they were gospel

All the facts I've stated are true. Bin Laden is a Saudi, 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, the Taliban had recognition from Saudi Arabia and 95% of middle-aged Saudi Arabians supported Bin Laden after 9/11 (source for this below since it's a statistic).

nytimes.com/2002/01/27/world/don-t-weaken-arafat-saudi-warns-bush.html

Trump sucks Saudi Arabia's dick while it builds Wahhabi mosques in the West. MAGA, right?

>da joooooz

Oh my God, you people sound fucking schizo. Go book an appointment with a psychiatrist, PLEASE. Be sure to print off plenty of screenshots of your posts from here so they can better evaluate your mania /psychosis.

dude.
watch the god father movies.
"keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
its rule no.1 in business and politics.
I'm giving the man the benefit of doubt.

ISIS funds itself now. It used to be funded by Iran and Turkey, which is why it's so ironically hilarious what ended up happening.

Iran doesn't hang them and allows open worship.

The Sauds do not allow churches or for you to own Christian symbols.

Show me proof Iran hangs Christians

Funny, wikileaks has been proven to be falsifying evidence/info many times in the past, and many even say it's a Russian intelligence psyop. Stop pushing this conspiratorial rubbish onto me and give me some hard hitting empirical evidence.

When the fuck did Iran sponsor ISIS. They are allies of Assad

Was 9/11 trumps fault too?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/3179465/Hanged-for-being-a-Christian-in-Iran.html

I'm not talking about the jews retard, I'm talking about Israel, which is a country with a government. Idiot.

>ISIS funds itself now. It used to be funded by Iran

The mental gymnastics of Trump supporters have superseded the locality of existence, they are now in another dimension entirely.

According to this cuck, ISIS, which has declared genocide on Shiites like Iranians, are funded by Iranians. Meanwhile ISIS, being Wahhabis, are enemies with their fellow Wahhabis, Saudi Arabia.

Someone please teach me the secret to reaching these levels of mental gymnastics. My brain can not comprehend this reality.

Admit it.

If Israel wasn't a Jewish ethnostste then you wouldn't care. It's because you hate Jews.

youre confusing the issue, converting away from islam is illegal in all islamic countries, it carries the death penalty in the koran. truly the religion of peace

however, for families that are already christian, they are allowed to practice their religion in iran, not in saudi isisabia

All parties in the middle east are dangerous we shouldnt be dealing with them. USA should of stayed as isolationists. Remember all the problems we face today are from the mistakes in WW1-WW2. Those wars set the stage we are just caught in their game.

Trumps just making the best he can of a shit problem. For that i can at least find some solace.

That's odd, considering Ahrar al Sham literally doesn't exist anymore including when those tweets were made.

Shill.

Oh yeah and you'll have to try harder than some sandnigger's tweets to prove it to me.

Literally fake fucking news.

Context, OP. Context. He also delivered a speech telling them that they need to drive out their terrorists themselves. What this does is on the world stage, in front of everyone, he has placed the responsibility back on the Muslims for taking care of their own terrorism problem. It sets a new precedent and puts the impetus on the Muslims to fix their own shit. Just after selling them weapons. What do you think is going to happen?

>if Saudis mobilize against terrorists and start taking care of them
win/win

>if Saudis do nothing and wahhabi terrorism continues unabated
Then they are complicit with the terrorists and can be moved on for it.

It's because it's a country that funds ISIS and fights for the Rothchilds and other bankers. It doesn't matter that it's a jewish ethnostate. I hate Saudi Arabia for the exact same reasons.