What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RlhAm0Jhgzk
buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/ariana-grande-said-she-wants-her-fans-to-die#.myBXJ70Ka
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She meant you need to find the nearest muslim and suck their dick.

She's dumb.

"Sorry you guys got blown up at my concert but please remember to not be mean, k?"

so if it's a neo-nazi white supremacist bomber, she wants everyone to respect white people equally? ok well, she said it.

fake tweet fuck off

fake. she never said that.

"broken.
from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words."
-her latest tweet

Op stop shitposting already

>haha France you didn't elect our meme politician, you deserve to have more truck rides
>we are the superior anglos who voted for the Brexit
I want to laugh, but the reality is that we're in together

My bad i didnt know it was fake

>All people
>equally
So by that logic, we should respect the bomber exactly to the full extent the same as all the dead kids and their moms at the concert. That is the logical conclusion of her statement.

Clearly she is in shock and not thinking clearly. Or of course she's just a braindead Jewish pop slut.

Bullshit. Sup Forums regularly spreads fake news.

You all are dumb as shit.

I want to make slow sensual love to Goldy so bad. I bet she's an amazing lover and would love having her asshole eaten.

Listen you dumb piece of shit, i politely apologized for an honest mistake. fuck off you stupid faggot cocksucking homosexual fairy nancy, go kys, come back to life, and die chiking on a big black dick you son of a literal bitchwhore cuntface slut hoebag. dont talk to me with disrespect again or Ill buttfuck your whore mother then beat the shit out of you while she watches and then spank your slut sister. fucking fuck off you literal piece of trash

She didn't write this, her management did, and they're spineless cints trying to appease the death cult members that killed 19 people at her show.

She should be ashamed to have people writing weak, servile crap like that in her name, but she's young and dumb. She should be woke the fuck up that ISIS and Islamic shitheads will kill her and her liberal friends just as readily as conservatives.

This is why we're losing, some people are so fucking brainwashed, they apologize after arab animals blow innocent people up!

"Oh no, we can't insult the people who exploded a nail bomb around kids, noooooo..."

Honestly, they're going to start offing celebrities before these idiots wake the fuck up. Wake the fuck up, cunt - ISIS will never respect you, no matter how much you try to "respect" them bing murderous shitheads.

No, we should not respect all people equally, we should not respect murderers & rapists & terrorists, her statement is moronic.

>tfw seeing her fans be blown to pieces in front of her red pills the shit out of Ariana

Whoa.. hold up before you say something you'll regret!

Who gives a shit what that tiny hooker means when she opens her cum vac.
Fuck her, shame she didn't get irrigated.

What's she sorry for?

You and dad are not alone. We will reclaim our countries and are dignity

fuck this america hating little prostitot

This was actually in her twitter
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html

That dumb aussie poster got whats coming to him, he shouldve known better than to disrespect his masters
I doubt it,Women, especially hypergamous women, are genetically predisposed to welcome invaders and the destruction of their tribe/nation, by nature, their instincts always tell them to gravitate toward the more agressive male because subconciously they are programmed by nature to seek the greatest opportunity to accumulate resources and physical protection, and the agressive male is the signal for this. If anything, todays incident will make British women, and Western even more actively seek out immigrants in an attempt to assimilate them. At a subconcious level, they will be submissive to the agressive, violent muslim male that seeks to destroy their society and will have utter contempt and discuss for the white men who were unable to protect the tribe/nation. Its a cycle in every nation, no matter what technology or culture changes occur, women are just genetically disposed to submitting to invaders, and to be contemptful toward non-violent weak men. Theres a reason why Chad always win, a reason why the top-tier women always shack up with the highest-ranking officers of the invaders, and a reason why women are always willing to fuck invaders, women werent meant to fight, they are simply war booty

She looks like legal 12 year old pussy being that tight and small

>I know people died but let me piss on their graves by celebrating their murderers.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlhAm0Jhgzk

Another rope hangs from the tree.

Fucking whore, now I am mad

lol fuck what a low life. she should have been killed also.

WOW I KNEW THIS LITTLE BITCH WOULD BECOME A IRISH SYMPATHIZER

FUCKING POTATO EATING BEER GUZZLING FUCKS

UGHHHHH!!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the innocent muslims that will suffer online abuse as a result of this attack.

muslim man with a bomb walks up to you
ah-ah ah... i respec-

>I guess her fans couldn't "break free" fast enough yesterday

finally somebody with a clear head.

Multiculturalism is her religion. She feels she is being tested by her god for her faith.

>dem lips

"Muslims aren't to blame, especially when they blow shit up."

If she respects all people equally, she should respect the people that bought tickets for her world tour and just power through it. Clean the blood out of your ponytail and get back on stage, gurl.

It's called empathy

buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/ariana-grande-said-she-wants-her-fans-to-die#.myBXJ70Ka

what did she mean by this?

The good ol' tolerance paradox. This idea is fine and dandy as long as the culture is homogenous, IE everyone has the same idea and behavior patterns. The problem with multiculturalism however is that respect have different meanings depending on the culture.

Western respect is respect for more or less everyone, regardless of gender or ethnicity. Islamic respect is allowing the dhimmis to barely eke out a living under Muslim domination instead of chopping their heads off while reciting prayers to Allah.

Cultural relativism is a cancer on western civilization. It inhibits natural defense mechanisms with the bogus idea that all opinions are equally true.

Kek. No mercy from this point on.

#DoItAgainBomberAchmed

She meant she's a satanic ZOG puppet and that Western culture has been pozzed to death and that thousands more will die from muslim attacks while normalfags scramble to twitter to defend their executioners

The West is done

No one should give a fuck what she says about this situation. She wasn't injured, she didn't see a single corpse, she just hopped into a limo and left for her $10K hotel stay.

It means she's too retarded to be redpilled and will never learn.

FAKE AND SAGE

''Oy vey goyim don't rise up. Don't attack your attackers. Just learn to live with it goyim''

>> Even if we find evidence to the contrary, we still have to believe in leftists ideology

Yup - that's the left for you

Yup ...

>getting this butthurt on Sup Forums

Her entire existence depends on preventing red pilling of young people, and she gets paid millions for it. She knows exactly what she's doing and what she's apart of.

This. Fuck this spic whore.