WHAT DO WE DO

No nation, no government, no current group of people will do ANYTHING against Islam. I think it's time to collectively begin to figure something out. Redpills and memes fix nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3yvFmi_q1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

agreed but were till weak until were strong let it boil with in you
youtube.com/watch?v=I3yvFmi_q1M
video related

Then maybe you should start forming your own faction to satisfy your desires, and goals in life.

I hear you. And I feel you.

The only real solution would be to form a sort of RWDS lite, or something.

Groups of highly motivated, and high trusting individuals. They operate as independent packs of wolves. It would involve vandalizing Muslim places as best, burning them a worse, and removing muzzies from communities by any means necessary at worst. They would need to be completely local and independent so they don't drag everyone else down with them should they get caught.

They are at war with us, and we must go to war with them.

This of course is highly theoretical. I've put thought into "what would it take" before, and that's my only real solution.

Look at history, and you know the answer. When Muslims attacked, we killed them all and conquered their homelands. This is the only way they will stop.

If I were you, I'd start off small.

>Recruit people that you've been influencing for a while.
>Those recruits become brainwashed in your beliefs
>Take it a step at a time.

No you would lose propoganda war.

Best tool is to use the easy Muslim outrage to provoke them vs their sjw protectors. Identify sjws and frame them for things like holding signs saying Mohammed Luvs us gays, or anything that will push the fanatic buttons but couched just perfectly in the language of social justice so as not to be disavowed by sjws before the wrath hits them

Muslims have hair trigger reactions to offense and an honor culture. That is the weakness that must be ignited over and over as a weapon

How about you give the fucker a shot at this?
It'll be hard, but if he could pull it off, and actually make his own faction, then at least there is some hope for the world rather than none at all.

I understand that it would cause the loss of the propganda war. But let's be honest. we don't have time to do things peacefully do we?

Also, feel a need to share this sperg out of a picture I found a year ago

Its all you dude.

I just think that's exactly the thing sjws media and other leftist globalists would piss themselves with happiness to see. You have seen how every terror attack (like SAN bernardini) and minor hijab pulling gets trumpeted and pointed to gleefully. They are so happy to see it, confirmation of evul white males

muslim terrorists are the jewish ground game

ISIS, Al Quaida and the Saudis = (((Wahhabism)))

The jews hire muslims to carry out these attacks just like on 911. Then they send us to take out their enemies, the muslims. Why do you think US always wants to take down Assad? HE"S FIGHTING ISIS and Russia is helping him. (((ISIS))) is run by Israelis and funded by the US. Why do you think they never attack jews?

What the thoughts and prayers, candle viguals, lighting up monuments and continued unvetted mass immigration isn't working? Well fuck.

I just think Muslims are the biggest red pill against Muslims. So drive them to be full Muslim and hopefully aim that full Muslim through manipulation towards those sjws who are most vocal about defending them

Let's face it. No one's gonna do shit. Because trying to organise just gets you picked up by intelligence services, and single operatives literally end up causing what equates to a drop in the ocean.

People aren't going to wake up. They're going to read this in the news papers. They're going to watch it on the tv - and then they're going to carry on with their lives, ignoring everything that doesn't immediately impact them. Why would they? As long as their shit's fine, what do they care?

Besides, mods on this board are left-wing as fuck.

Part of me has wondered if Jewish people encourage mass Muslim immigration to the west so we get so sick of Muslims that we don't give a fuck if Israel does wipe out all the countries around it. If that's the case, it's working because I wouldn't shed a tear if those 1.6 billion were gone.

Muslims are most powerful red pill against Muslims

It hasn't been tried yet. IF under the right circumstances, people like OP could score a victory that makes us look like the heroes, not the villains.

You here that OP? You better get to plannin faggot. Or else this will blow up in your face.

>bullpup
not even once

DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM

That doesn't mean that all hope is lost.

OP is a prime example of the kind of people willing to stand up for himself (and for others). Even though he isn't the best example, its something.

*hear

You ain't gonna do shit, cumskin. Go fap to your trannies.

>66
>6969
>44
>5/22
>22:45:51

Kek speaks. The kikes want WW3 of Christcucks vs muslims, and only the jews will die.

No.
People like you ain't gonna do shit you fucking pussy.

Right wing death squads formed as a result of your post: 0

For sure that's part of it.

The jews are also moving the battleground, from their backyard to ours.

For now, not yet though. It would be ironic if you ended up in one.

nice pic an digits

I've actually thought about this quite a lot.
I think trying to convince the Left that Islam represents a danger will solve nothing. The Left imo is well aware of the danger islam represents (there are exceptions of course). Don' t underestimate our politicians intelligence and overall instinct for power.
The problem is that most political partys have completely given into their fear up to a point where they literally play dead and just ignore it. This is the case for almost every government, and most political partys be it left or right.
The only Thing that can compete with an ideology is simply put another ideology. If you like it or not , cristianity has to be actively promoted. It is by far the lesser Evil. And If you look at Asia Numbers of Christians grow faster than muslims. Support a Pastor with strong stance on missionary work. Support missionarys worldwide, especially in the middle east. Give Money to christian Communities in Countries with no christian backround.

greetings, americnas, hhow do you do my fellow 100% aryan blonde hair blue eyed brethren, aha?

I like where this is going.

Where the hell did OP go?

where you live about lad?

Aryan =/= nordic

>The only Thing that can compete with an ideology is simply put another ideology.

right

> cristianity has to be actively promoted

wrong

You got a better idea cuck?

Orlando happened and the fags still love islam

>54% white
>nation consists christians that believe dying for Israel is gods will
>wants to save BASED persecuted black christians from Africa

/mirror

Spark fights between the left and muslims. The left's love of Muslims is already contradictory, as Islam stands for everything that SJW's hate. Find a way to flip the switch. The muslims are already killing SJW's, but if only we could get the SJW's to kill the muslims. Don't form any groups, that's exactly what they want so they can paint you as the bad guy. Unless you're able to form a militia of a couple thousand armed men, you will get destroyed from all sides if you try anything, even most right winged individuals will see you as terrorists if you just go around killing muzzies in our country.

Any organization is going to be infiltrated by FBI agents. This is the kind of shit they live for.
Only work with people you know and have known for a very long time. Preferably family, later friends. Never acquaintances or friends of friends and fucking obviously not randoms.

Look at you, avoiding the true threat.
>Mudslimes in your country
>Decides to slander Jesus Christ anyways

/mirror

Something like the gay pride flag with aloha snakbar written on it

krautchan here ; a multinational Bernd-Army will hunt down these sandniggers.

meanwhile : support einprozent.de

This is what I was trying to get at.

Hopefully OP is reading all this.

Lone wolf is really the only way and probably the most effective anyway, if you were so inclined. Still, don't do it mr. FBI OP man.

But honestly the most powerful weapon is and always will be the written word, and I guess the spoken word as well.

Plus this is a lot easier to do by guys good with computers and image manipulations. Just meme sjws into thinking they are defending Islam by talking about how much Muhammad loved gays and transsexuals. Meme them into doing this publicly so they can get their shocking disillusionment about the religion of peace before all our eyes

You realize that most Christians are for migration and taking in refugees?

How do you argue against christian niggers?

Yes. Just that sort of thinking. Also selective quotes out of context from Quran framed like pro gay stuff and then memed into use by left leaning sjws

Like I always tell you fags. Work out, eat right, and get fit. The time will come.

Kamerad , unterstütze auch Du einprozent.de , Danke !

I think it is the goal of the elites to instigate race war and ww3 to cull the excess population.

Islam isn't the problem you retard. It's the (((people))) that let them into your countries.

Worum handelt es sich dabei genau?

>he thinks he can out-think thinktanks

WWIII to make Israel America, and America Palestine.

Sup Forums is a satire site

These. Just bide your time and stoke the flames.

This. More anons need to figure this out.

Still avoiding the main topic (and threat). ISLAM in you country. Somehow you love to avoid the threat. Why do you somehow remind me of the gutless French?

I like ilsams

Islam is the Sword of Jewry.
Stop Jews, stop Islam.

find like minded people, relax.

guten Tag kamerad , einprozent.de unterstützt Menschen die durch das brd System unterdrückt werden aber auch Leute die von den Roten angegriffen wurden ; 1% führt landesweit Aktionen durch und sammelt Kohle für Kameraden in Not. Lieben Dank für Deine Unterstützung

Automation requires way fewer good goyim nowadays

Indeed. Many good answers in this thread. We should all be fit and prepared though.

>We should all be fit and prepared though
you're right about that m8

muss los , Arbeit ruft , liebe Grüße

The pope needs to call a damn crusade. Hell, he might literally get the support of Russia AND the USA, even though we are orthodox and Protestant respectively.

Muslims are enemies of the jews. People are falling hard for the divide and conquor tactics. The only reason the middle easterns dislikes the west is because the West supports Isreal.

Good luck getting the cuck pope to do that. Francis would rather suck their toes

So this pope needs to resign or die. I wish we could provoke the mudniggers to assassinate the pope.

wew

Saudi Royal family are cryto jews. Isis is funded by Saudis. Have you ever wondered why ISIS never attcks Israel, when Israel is supposedly public enemy number one of Islam ? Think about it.

>be numerous people that do this, but not together
>dress in all black
>go out at night (during winter time since its too light during summer)
>go to your local ghetto or asylum center
>break in doors with muslim names on them
>assasinate the whole family with your weapon of choice

maybe leave the hot daughters untouched

Based buddhism in Myanmar is removing kebab as we speak

There are a substancial number of Catholics that think all of the Popes post vatican 2 are illegitimate.

To launch a crusade against all Muslim majority countries? That would need tens of millions of dollars and millions of trained troops to take on the entire Middle East. And after that we can't just shoah the entire populations of those countries literally 1 billion+ people would probably die.

there would be too many incidents for police to keep up and muslims would live in fear and not walking around town yelling to eachother in their crowthrowup speak thinking they own the place

>getting pissed about another terror attack
>like it doesn't happen all the time
Wew lad. Why do you all even care about a bunch a degenerates? Oh boohoo. It's like when Sup Forums cried over Orlando. A bunch of faggots and a sand nigger died, so what? Whatever, continue larping about a crusade that will never happen.

What if the answer to all of these problems is simply exposing the Lie Israel tells all of our leaders -- political and religious? What if it's that easy?

hmm, this sounds like a good idea

I think the illegitimate pope angle is more humane and better pr wise to disempowermthe current pope.

ty saved

Christians in Southamerica and Africa are far from being cucked.
Give poeple food amd money and the bible. Baptize the Fuck outta them.
Otherwise the imam will come and convert the last non-cucked people.

This.
Muslims aren't the problem. It's Jews and wahhabis.

>implying crusades work like regular wars
The crusaders have always paid there own way. Buy a gun, buy some gear, some rich fag will pay the rest.

Yes I agree mostly. However, ISIS is also backed by cia, mossad. These are artificial groups. I don't know about saudis being crypto jews, but i know they are allies ( the safari club )

>Islam isn't the problem you retard. It's the (((people))) that let them into your countries.
Unfortunately, the problem is bigger than that. Over half the country either knowingly or unknowingly supports (((their))) agenda.

You are getting into book of revalation tier when you talk about middle east crusade. Thats their sandbox. We want england for english, germany for germans etc. ethno nationalism and the sandmonkeys can all kill themselves for all i care.

This! Thank you based Jap. Sorry for bombing you.

Just the royal family. Look it up

Indeed the war is for our minds. Just redpill as many people as you can.

Or find a new homeland for white people, and plan the reconquista from there

>No nation, no government, no current group of people will do ANYTHING against Islam.
Lots of them do, just not in the west because the west is incredibly pussified.

Normies are just too comfy, they are extremely selfish and have too much to lose right now. Any sense of white community as long been branded as racist, so they just don't care about it. There needs to be major economic collapse mixed with frequent major attacks. Or perhaps Islam becoming the majority political power, making all the kaffir pay the jiyza tax. That might wake them up. Unlikely though. They'd just bend over and take it.

I also have a theory we could probably get many of them to just fuck off if we just got rid of ALL gibs. Will never happen though.

Fug. Meant for OP. Oh well.

Islam is not the main threat though

>against Islam
oy vey goy, I think your getting everyone false flagged to look the other way.

probably because every non retard understands how reactionary you cringey alt-righters are. A handful of attacks doesn't make 1.6 billion people automatically terrorists and you are ACTUALLY retarded for thinking that it does. You're even more retarded for not understanding that the majority of areas where the muslim faith thrives are not as civilized as our society. Their faith is everything to them because of their lack of technology, education, economic freedom etc. The Koran and the Bible have multiple similarities. Punishment by stoning is one. We don't stone anymore because we realize that in a society as civilized as ours it has no place for it, but their's is so underdeveloped they still rely on these archaic practices and do it often. It's a societal thing not a religion thing.

Every day more and more people are waking up. We need to help wake as many people as possible to ((( them ))) and their many lies.

So then why would we invite these backwards savages into our homes? You're making our point for us