Is he the only smart white nationalist ?

Is he the only smart white nationalist ?

If not, who else ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dk5rqGYVRk
theoccidentalobserver.net/
counter-currents.com/
endchan.xyz/.media/f30fb2c9587b8a71f31b3c450a5c54ec-videowebm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jared Taylor is obviously the top-tier white nationalist. He's intelligent, the antithesis of the stereotypical racist, and understands both PR & which battles to fight and when.

That said, Jon Derbyshire is woefully underrated. He's articulate, thought-provoking and hard to attack due to his Asian wife and hapa kids.

Honorable mentions for:
>Steve Sailer
>Kevin McDonald
>Jason Richwine

Richard Spencer has potential, but he needs more time to grow into his role. It's a shame the media focuses so much on him when he's not yet prepared for the spotlight.

Jason reza Jorjani is probably the smartest white nationalist, and he's half Iranian. LMFAO

He's obviously not that smart, because he married a Jewess that used to work as an informant for the ADL.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dk5rqGYVRk
Just skip to the 31 minute mark, where she goes on a tangent about David Duke and his ties to the KKK.

Really makes you wonder why he never mentions the Jews, eh?

This. Taylor is the leader white nationalist need.

Spencer while he does have potential has already tarnished his image somewhat. The guy just got kicked out a gym because "NAHTZIII!!!!"

Sailer and Richwine are not white nationalists.

Taylor is a fucking kike-lover and zionist piece of shit.

We need a lot of leaders and to be decentralized at the moment. Right now, the point is just about getting whites as a whole to wake up. When you have a single leader, people can just attack that leader to shut you down. When there is no head of the snake to cut off, it's like playing whack a mole. It's impossible. People are forced to confront the messages coming from dozens and dozens of people.

When the time comes, and more people are awake, then we can focus on unifying behind a single leader.

That said, Taylor is one of the best. He should absolutely be promoted as one of the leaders.

Jorjani is in a lot of heat with butthurt leftist/persian historians. Pretty funny they want to revoke his PHD. He is definitely the must intellectually daring, he is a complete heretic....A white nationalist who believes in ESP.

I love Jorjani, though, even though people give him a lot of shit for his greeks wuz really persians n shiet.

Far from a Jew. Jared Taylor is not a shill and in no way is "helping" the Jews. In fact, with the things he says, quite the opposite if you believe the Jews are trying to destroy the white race.
People on Sup Forums will say that about anybody, especially those who champion their cause seemingly because they refuse to believe it's true or whatever. I suspect it is true for some people, honest. Infiltration of a movement is possible. But Jared Taylor? He's one guy who I have found to be pretty untouchable with those theories. Why doesn't he criticize the Jews? Because the moment he does that, the moment the career and reputation he has spent years building up goes the drain. He's a Nazi, he's literally Hitler etc.
He doesn't say anything wrong. He helps white nationalists in a non-extreme way and does a very good job at it.

Taylor is a cuck. No jq=useless faggot desu

Steve Sailor is good... but he's not really a white nationalist .. just a race realist

>white nationalist
>asian wife

Too many to list.

Professor Kevin McDonald publishes numerous White nationalists with PhD's
>theoccidentalobserver.net/

Same goes for professor Greg Johnson's website:
>counter-currents.com/

>Doesn't name the Jew
>Never even touches the JQ
>Married to a jew
>Praises jews as smart for being part of a large criminal syndicate and lying and cheating to get into their position (i.e. not competing on their merits, but instead being cheaters)
>being a self-avowed zionist by his own admission
>Identifying problems associated with world jewry trying to force niggers and beaners and all sorts of trash to destroy the white race
>Identifying problems with liberal propaganda and movements started and funded by kikes (ADL, ACLU, Antifa, etc.)
>Better not name the jews though

K.

>Jon Derbyshire is woefully underrated

He's a bag of shit and not a white nationalist. We should pressure everyone to kick him out of the anti-immigrant community

>worry about becoming a minority in your nation
>make yourself a minority in your own house

Spencer and Damingo are both fine

#1 philosopher of our time

endchan.xyz/.media/f30fb2c9587b8a71f31b3c450a5c54ec-videowebm.webm

He takes so much pride in his race, you can almost feel it.

lel, he doesn't care about his race, he just hates brown people

>he married one of these

Yeaaah, but..
American asians aren't asians IMO. They're delivered into this whole kike-fetish of praising minorities

He's an honorary honorary Aryan. How could he not be the best with so much honor desuka.

Great pic. I have come to the final conclusion as well. Only thing that makes sense.

I don't think anyone who's too pussy to name the jew is honorable. They're just pussies, plain and simple.

>these fucking mental gymnastics

COLONIZING a mulatto would make more sense than creating more asians

stop it with this shit. if he starts trying to lead us in a kiked direction, THEN you can call him out on his shit. in the meantime he is helping our cause. never interfere with your enemy while he is making a mistake.

He associates with people of doubtful reputation. Idk, maybe it's because the white identitarian movement in US is so small, pathetic and weak that everyone without 14/88 aryan-warrior swastika tattooed on their forehead can join in.

>they have to shop Spencer pics

>Praise kek
Fucking numale beta faggot
get rekt

Oh shut up with this--anyone who doesn't name the primary driver of all this bullshit we have to deal with is not part of the solution. These lies by omission only lead the normies into a false sense of security and don't provide them with any meaningful way of combatting those forces because they'll become kosher naziboos that will fight the symptoms as opposed to the cause. Your argument is the same foisted by faggots who support kikes like (((Milo))), who not only don't name the jew, but also add in elements of degeneracy to the mix.

>smart
>white nationalist
doesn't compute

Yeah this!

DISAVOW TAYLOR

DISAVOW TAYLOR

DISAVOW TAYLOR

Remember, every single person that supports our cause in some way is a controlled shill.

Every one of them except me and others who post anonymously online and have never actually done anything to support anything. I'm the true Aryan lord.

>t. kike

Do you write this and think I won't come to this conclusion about you?

His kids don't look that ugly for happa children. I think they'll turn out alright desu senpai.

his son looks like he wants to kill everyone in the pic

supreme gentleman in training.

The reason people don't mention the Jews is because it's fucking idiotic to do publicly in todays environment. Jews basically own everything. Better to keep it simple: We want freedom of association. Period. The end. There's nothing anti-black or anti-Jew in that statement and it will provide everything we want.

Damigo sounds alright, but while I agree with a lot of Spencer's views, he just comes off as a smug prick.
The Nazis were zionist, you dense fuck. The Jews can have their desert homeland for all I care.

Whitu piggu daddy-san, why am I not like other boys?

Problem is jews don't give a FUCK about your peaceful attitude towards them--they want to kill all whites as a matter of course.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge this fact, is a traitor.

Jared didn't sound all that smart when he sparred off against Tim Wise, which should have been a easy win for him to be honest. I guess he can only out smart blue pilled reporters.

>he just comes off as a smug prick

Spencer is kinda polarizing. He has fucked up, but he fights the same fights we do and he has the same enemies we have.

Yeah usually the bluepill interview goes like this--

>S-so you're saying Niggers are dumb?

>Yes. Hwhite people are superior

Wow! Who fucking cares about this basic, obvious shit?

NO

DENOUNCE SPENCER AND TAYLOR

THEY ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

ONOY LISTEN TO ALEX JONES. HE IS THE TRUE VOICE OF WHITE NATIONALISM AND WHITE POWER

weev is the only good white nationalist

remember when australia shitpost was good ?

According to white nationalist Jared Taylor, the Jews look white to him and can live in his neighbourhoods and go to parties with him.

Is he right? Can the Jews join our future ethnostate, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc

>implying jews won't use proxies to destroy all whites until the end of time.

fundamentally nothing is going to happen till you get white people thinking as a cohesive group with group interests. It's a white problem before it's a jewish problem, or an asian problem, or a black problem. Start with the little things

Still a Zionist stooge like all the others

I also like David Duke and Don Black!

to hwich debate are you referring?

Nawww, he's a big fat let down.
The idea of Jared Taylor doesn't match up with the reality.

He fucking sucks in interviews and arguments, he relies on 25 year old data and should really update his knowledge, he'd be so much more effective.
The guy fell short in his radio discussion with ABC and used weak arguments which have no practical applicability to irl policy.

that explains why when he was asked a question about the "JQ" in one of his speeches he shut it down and praised Jews.. something along the lines of "they are a part of this movement". Anyone recall?

>The guy fell short in his radio discussion with ABC

is this b8? that muslim girl was crying by the end of it.