What a fucking douchebag

>Quotes himself.
>Chimping out after the Manchester attack because of all the opportunities to use the attack to push his views.

Well, I (mostly anonymously) said years ago that Muslims would do this. I did from time to time argue with people about Muslims and how bad Islam was. But what happened? I got leftists calling me a bigot and a racist at every twist and turn, banning me from their websites. I tried to speak out, I was shut down on a systematic level. So Cernovich can go kill himself, people have spoken out.

fucking islamophobes.

kill yourself

(((Cernovich)))

Islam is garbage.

>father kills son by drowning
>entire MSM uses it to push for more immigration and refugees

but some rando on twitter can't comment on the terror attack and what needs to change to stop them

why not just post a selfie while you fuck a goat, mohamud?

Has it even been confirmed that it was an Islamic terror attack?

I only ask because Sup Forums was completely convinced that the Quebec Mosque shooting was the result of interfaith Muslim violence.

Sure I'll bite
Mike is a shill, he hasn't thought of 1 original idea in his life yet he claims to be the start of everything. I just ignore him even tho we're on the same side

ikr religion of peace smdh when will ppl lrn 2 love

self quoting is pretty douchey, but I share his sentiment.
Muslims need to feel the consequences

you know if u post this message, even in your own normie feeds, and poke fun at it, the visual proximity of the message will be stronger to their memory than your comment will be. And since you can make fun of him, it allows you to propagate the message without looking like you support it.

pretty interesting.

it was the IRA

The irony of modern times is that the insanity of the lefts policies are getting people killed and they still blame us.

>Left: Open borders!!! All refugees and immigrants welcome!!!
*Millions flood in from the 3rd world and terror ensues*
>Left: I blame the racist, Nazi who said this was a terrible idea!!!

Who the fuck is Mike Cernovich?

Link?

Kill all jews and muslims.

At this rate it is looking like that might happen.

The kike exposure is off the charts and the terrorist that are flooding into Europe will not stop as it has reached a point of no return.

Wise man say, better to be a douchebag than a cuck. If you feel guilty about not speaking out enough it's because you are guilty.

He's right. The world memory holed Ebba Akerlund, now Muslims slaughter more White children.

so what do you say to the families of the victims or parents who fear this may happen again?

"get over it you dont deserve anything. die white people"~ every liberal nigger kike in the current year

>Quebec Mosque shooting was the result of interfaith Muslim violence.
It was.

What the shit happened in Manchester last night (I'm a local literally about 15 minutes away) I was way too high last night and decided to go to sleep early for once, man I always miss the happenings lmao

Is that neogaf? If so, the replies shouldn't surprise anybody.

He's right about that though

People of no discernable race or religion blew up the Arianna Grande concert.

>b-b-but christianity is just as bad
Maybe in Dakar, meanwhile Pew research proves the outright majority of Muslims are in favor of sharia law and death for apostates

Yep.

>Little Girsh are dying becaushr men are not shaying what needsh to be shaid - Mike Schernovisch

I dunno but I think he's /ourguy/ and the d&c Jews are hating on him.

That Cernavich is a leech and there is going to be many, many, many more like him to come and jump on this conservative/truth wave. I put him in the same category as that other twat Stefan Molyneux.

DON'T LET THEM MEMORY HOLE OUR DEAD

He does that often.

You think with all that alimony he gets from his ex-wife he couldve paid to get that fixed.

Honestly I hope it isn't a Muslim, we all know what Brits are like with kicking off over fuck all and honestly I just wanna work without the risk of stumbling into a riot

Reminds me of the gun grabbers in the states who use every school shooting as an opportunity to push social and political agendas

Implying that anyone who would kill anyone with impunity won't kill you next.

>There's a reason you're selective.

Oh, you rite... it's cuz Islam delivery trucks and packages regularly kill children with religious intent, and no other religion does that.

Wow, that was hard.

That collection of CNN Jews at the bottom is weak. See

You forgot Trump.

such cuckery.

>little roasties with shitty music taste got killed
Is this supposed to upset me somehow ?

This

Dr Drew, from Adam and Dr. Drew?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Agreed. Cernovich is a fucking retard who is really skilled at one thing - self marketing. He just let's other people work and uses self promotion to steal all the glory. He's annoying as fuck too.

these little hitlers died for not respecting islam, look at how their dressed. Might as well be wearing nazi uniforms with Ariana on stage.

>HAHA this would be true if you expanded it to include more things but now since you don't it's not true, what i'm saying doesn't make sense but I'm a cuck so I'ma say it anyway xD

>reason you're selective

Maaaayyyybe because it is Islam and not the other two who blew up innocent people in the west countless times the past few years. Maaaybe that is why.

If you can't beat them, join them.

But don't join -them-, join the ones fighting ISIS and their (((masters))). Kill every last ISIS goat fucker, Zionist and Sunni.

He needs to die.

>baboon brain
>simian synapse

Well, he's not wrong. About 2 dozen innocent little girls lost their lives tonight because nobody has the balls to call out Islam for what it is, a pedophile-worshipping death cult that has no place in the western world. How many more people need to die before we can end this menace once and for all?

Well... This quote is 100% gold. He's right.
Let me explain:
If men were strong enough, then they were able to shut down jewish MSM, anti-human SJW agenda, take power from corrupt goverment and put all unfaithful aliens in special zones with choice to leave islam or leave country. With total anihilation of those who did not bow or run away within 3 years mark, for glory of All*h, of course.
Surely you cant do this right now.
That means your women will continue to breed ar*bs and die. Repeat until no anglo left.

You and me, we're natural born enemies, but i pray for you to get your shit together and cleance this cancer.
Better be rivals with reasonable anglos than crazy inbreeding shitskins.

I warned of of the arab spring and that this nonsense will turn into a winter.. i also warned as soon as the refugee crisis got steam that its stupid to let them in instead create safe zones in the mideast, i even warned about making secure EU borders depending on turkey..FUCKING TURKEY... merkel truly is a retard. After years of losing my hair in frustration on how people and politicians can be so naive and crazy i dont care anymore.
They called me every lol worthy name in the book... guess what, they ignored my warnings and thousand other peoples warnings for years now they can bury their children.
Whoopty Fuckin' Doo look if still care.

who is titanoboa

He is right. I am going to say it now:

Gas the kikes, race war now!

I love how salty leftists and shills instantly come to Sup Forums in order to to damage control when one of their pet sand apes sets off a bomb.

>these types of posts make me feel ashamed of myself

There it is. If a leftist sees an opinion that makes them question their beliefs or makes them feel bad, that opinion needs to be banned.

That analogy is completely retarded.

>orange tinted glasses
>orange dress

Orange adds to 33 in gematria. The Masons number. This event is a lousy hoax, and this guy could potentially be part of the Psy-Op around it. They fake the news all the time.

being born in sweden doesn't make one a swede. besides, they're separate species in both examples. the analogy is fine.

Islam is shit. Cernovich is also shit, but at least he's going to die after making too many Dim Wop breaths and not by blowing himself up in a public space.