ยค
What else do you want?

Austria is best to live in

Russia has the best foreign policy

White girls are the hottest

Blue eyes master-race

I want to go to school in Austria.

>Austria

I could bother writing up some story about the borderline 3rd world shithole that is Australia, but I won't.

Your comment is trash, though.

> australian women

It's a seriously trash comment, please refrain from posting.

They're the best place outside of Europe for women , for sure. American women are fat mongrels, Canadian similar, the rest of the world completely dark nipple shitskins

You posted a picture of "We wuz kangs" headquarters.

YOU SURE SHOWED US! GOOD JOB!!!!11!!

I think that every country now has its own crisis because of the problems that make up governments like economy, emigration crisis etc:

Where is my star?

No government no religion can guarantee us happiness, because everyone wants money and power over the people they care about.

are those islands in canada liveable?

The Choice is Ours (2016) Official Full Version
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5ivvcTvRQ

Italy or Spain have comfy societies but their economy is weak.

Anglo nations, Germany, France or Nordic nations use to do fine in economy but...their societies are done.

So...Switzerland i guess.

You should look up the obesity rates in Australia.

If you don't want to break this fantasy of yours that's based on one aussie tinder whore driving through the village you live in and turbovirgin memes from 4chins, I can tell you right now that Australians are fat, orange gaylords.

Oh and this world-famous meme about aussie """"bants"""" and how they're such cheeky guys and whatnot?

Yeah, that's because they're all fucking stupid. Their entire nation is retarded.

I know, I know, it might come a surprise to you, having been ingesting fakememes for most of your life, but think of it this way.

> person A asks person B for directions
> person B says: ahooyaya ther you bugga, umpa bumpa shrimps in the bumhole oight mate?

Which one do you think is the (retarded) australian? See how obvious it is, if you look at the facts in an unbiased way?

Have a good day, and remember to always wash yourself after being in the same room as an australian, these guys dig holes in the desert to fill them with montage-foam, and then stick their microchodes in it.

looks comfy as fuck

Any country is not perfect society is built on greed and self-love of human nature and everyone wants to have power over others to feel better than another man .... only what saves us is Venus Project

If we do not arrange Venus Project in the near future then soon enough more people around the world will ever be in history

You're fuckin spot on Fritzl!

Mine. Yeah we're having some troubles with money right now but i will never give up on it. We'll pay those damn denbts and we'll rise up once again to help make EVROPA great again.

What the fuck do you keep posting at me, you dirty britpakistani?

It's obviously something related to muslims, but I can't put a finger on it, since the first picture you posted is from an anti-muslim demonstration.

Do you want to explain your motives? Oh and how could I forget

> a muslim fuckin mayor lmao

And again someone will come to rule them and take taxes in order to have the best life and we will work and walk on his wars, politics and religious systems will create shit great again

based tier:

France
Canada
Sweden
The Netherlands
Germany
Austria
Iceland
Belgium

decent tier:

Spain
Portugal
Italy
Norway
Denmark
Finland
Switzerland
Australia
New Zealand
Ireland
Greece

shit tier:

Russia
Hungary
North Korea
China
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Turkey
Egypt
The Philippines
The United Kingdom
Israel
The United States
Syria

Anti-Semites, leftists, political rightists are just human views, they express their opinions say what they think and as a result do not give good society the same is with religious systems

All are varying degrees of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=fk0E7JVKnfU
youtube.com/watch?v=2khS8G0LZKk