What did Melania Trump mean by this?

Is she more based than Trump and sees that he's now completely under control by (((them)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=suDNHwtqoiU

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=E0GFuRzD0J0
twitter.com/qp_mr_/status/865932555396288512
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great post, sageblue.

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>Trump asked for and got a low five

/thread

she was gunna divorce him but then he fucking won

Shut the fuck up with this bullshit, he royally fucked us and you still suck his cock like a fucking retard.

the access hollywood tape was the last straw for her

>a fucking low five instead of a high five
impeachment incoming lads

She knew that he was about to have to shake hands with some people, and that it would make him look weak to be seen holding her hand in that situation. She was looking out for his best interests.

They probably had a petty fight in the car and she cant drop that shit like a politician does to save face in public.

Who's that pokémon?!

lol that tie

delusional trumptards in this thread lol

not the first time she did this either

youtube.com/watch?v=E0GFuRzD0J0

I think he was gesturing her to catch up and she thought it was rude

To me it looks like that stone she steps on is slippery??? and she wants to go back on the carpet behind trump

>media has nothing to report on trump
>LOLLLLLLLL SHE SWATTED HIS HAND

jesus christ this is just the reason why anyone who is actually serious about politics hates the media

of course the lefties and nevertrumpers love it but; melania is the counterweight to trump's goofy side. the alpha male and the alpha female some sort of equilibrium is needed

NOW FINALLY CLINTON WILL BECOME PRESIDENT

His hand was sweaty

Just wow

This is as scandalous and traumatic as Drumpf taking two scoops of ice cream

He would actually be a slight step above Kikeshner

Your point? it's no secret here that Trump is a kike shill but is this supposed to make us mad? He's home-running his first foreign trip, honestly. Especially after that amazing speech in Riyadh

Nothing really wrong with this statement again, even for Trump. He hates radical mooslims just like everyone here. I know a ton of muslim people that are based as fuck. Stop being a disingenuous faggot

how could she not be pissed at him realistically

she's the first lady but he has his daughter and her husband all over the place. She has to feel some type of way about that.

wait until kushner eats the last fruit roll up and barron beats him up, ivanka is forced to break them up and ends up tossing barron to the floor. Melania instinctively dropkicks ivanka as Donald walks into the melee

She basically gave him a low five. He seemed to be expecting it. Op is a phaggot.

I've seen the news, leaf. What important thing has your country done in the realm other than gender studies?

"low five" is the shill talking point

The only good muslim is an ex-muslim. All others should be sent to the back of the oven.

So the regressiveLeft actually think they can invade Sup Forums with their lame autistic screeching.
Funny how they don't realize they are just empowering Kekistanians & servants of the God Emperor (peace be upon him)

This is how you get shrugged off as being a stupid idiot who is legit stormfag-tier and if you want to be taken seriously politically this mindset is garbage, of course most muslims hold uncivilized views but I wouldn't want to "un-know" the muslim friends i do have

OMG DID HE JUST RAPE HER?

No gonna lie, this post made me audibly laugh 3 times

Yeah, they were probably briefed to not hold hands because, in those faggot countries, men hold hands with men, not women.

People who say shit like this don't know how Middle East Euro women operate. They're all business in the belly of the beast. They get some kind of psycho laser focus on the task at hand. They actually do not understand PDA as a political move. It's some kind of psycho survival instinct.

You all salivate over these "pure eastern euro women" but you don't understand a God-damned thing about them. They're fucking monsters under the sheets for a very real reason. They've experienced extreme regime change at least twice in their lives. They have some kind of insane focus on getting out of the "danger-zone" as quickly as possible.

She was pure instinct at that point. This was not personal.

Gtfo you piece of shitty, cringy newfag

lol it was fucking embarrassing him doing it for that long trying to tell her to hurry up. trump needs to stop spuging

Lowest quality shilling I've ever seen. Go make Trump slide threads about the wall in Israel.

I've fapped to this

Guess those hands really are tiny enough to be slapped away. Guess I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Anyone else sleepy? Let's hit the hay.

>Implying ivanka wasn't the one doing the fucking

Kill yourself cuck.

twitter.com/qp_mr_/status/865932555396288512

I've never met a cool Muslim, now Arabic people on the other hand are some of the coolest ever when they see past the religious dogmas in their heritage.

Really Iranians and Jordanians are honorary white, but Islam had to go and rot everyone's brain

As I said, the only good muslim is an ex-muslim. The beliefs of a practicing muslim are totally antithetical to the values of the west.

So yeah, they do all hold uncivilized views. Until they are ex muslims. Being a Muslim means you have uncivilized views because tautology.

Seems right to me. They don't even live together now. Seems they see each other once a month.
What kind of model of family life is this for America?

You are part of the problem. Sort yourself out. No better than a libtard

She didn't want to do PDA and offend any orthodox Jews

You have no idea what you're talking about and you haven't talked to a single practicing muslim that don't hold Shariaesque views

idiot

Donny doesn't even spend any time with his wife's son

nobody cares, president's families are just photo ops

we aren't stupid enough to believe presidents attend baseball games and go fishing with their kids anymore. it's a 24/7 job and they completely neglect their families when they do it. they are all heartless opportunists, i guess trump just chose a woman is strong enough to give it back to him instead of pretending like he takes a break from dropping bombs and handling markets to help her pick out drapes.

he's a grovelling kike slave now, she's lost all respect

t. mudslime
Not all muslims amiright? Tell that to the 20+ dead in Britain.
And to add to what the other user said, the only good muslim is a dead one.

You'd think that maybe Barron will grow up with some kind of mental condition...

She just outed him for the world to see.

first time i'm actually watching and he so obviously pulls his hand away first and she sort of goes to grab and misses with that force
knew it was anyone story but holy fuck shills and lib fags seriously grasping

Melania is /ourgirl/ she knows that was the hand that was touching that israel stone so she slapped it away

They were specifically told no public displays of affection in Saudi Arabia because it triggers them into allahuakbaring. Melania is a strong enough woman to remind Donald of this, that's why he chose her for a wife. It was their very first trip and the theme was "America will not lecture you and try to change your way of life the way Obama did". It's precisely BECAUSE she loves him that she avoided holding hands with him to keep him on the mission.

>Generalizing

Yeah, you're no better than a Bernie sandlers supporter you fucking mongoloid. Of course there are bad muslims, you dunce. Now don't reply to me and waste your or my time. It's just asinine to think westernized well-meaning muslims are in the same group with european muslims

Well you have clearly never been to the UK, so I'd say it's you who has no idea. I'm pretty certain any number of Bong Sup Forumsitician lads would back me up on this.

You're a cuck if you even tolerate them.

poor kid got it from his his father

is this what all the brewhaha is about?
>pic
rake yourself.

seriously , I'd be all for that Jew getting cucked

it looks like hes just motioning for her to get back on the carpet

You're an idiot. Straight cuck tier. Of course I oppose extremists, doesn't mean you should ransack the well-meaning muzzies you god damn emotional sack of shit who is using emotions in politics no better than a lefty and muh womens rights muh foodstamps

watch your mouth that's president kushner you're talking about

>westernized well-meaning muslims
Like the ones driving assault trucks of peace right?

ive meet plenty of cool Muslims. you should get out more u faggot

I'm no Muslim lover but plenty of nice guys out there who aren't going to blow u up or chop your head off

now, north African Muslims drive me crazy and I hate their women with a passion. anyone in Minneapolis knows what I'm talking about

Are you 12? Once you stop watching youtube videos of the actual bad muslims you'll realize there are actually some that want to practice their religion without the fringe bullshit that comes with extremism. I'm going to guess that you aren't because you have a very nuanced view on it. Even Sam Harris would call you painfully retarded. You're showing your fedora level idiot

Stop propositioning my wife.

I was about to respond and then I saw your flag Silly Canuck.

He's flirting with her. She's teasing him back. Go interact with a real woman for five seconds outside the CTR bunker.

my 2 guesses

1 - she is better at formalities and knew that holding hands is not proper in this type of situation

2 - she is wearing heels and needs to walk at a certain pace, being rushed could make a stumble. probably some sort of modelling thing. models are always watching how they walk.

me too, it's the fucking idiots that go to war torn countries, load guys in a truck, then dump them in a middle class suburb to prove they don't hate muslims that are the problem.

Probably angry at him.

Or maybe she just didn't want to hold hands in that place. Those heels look hard to walk in.

yassss slay queen!

One. ONE. Just one muslim ruins it for the rest of the them. You're a literal cuck if you believe muslims will ever be able to assimilate to western culture. The threat of islamist terrorist outweighs the benefit, if any, that your """"moderate muslim"""". I don't even know why I'm arguing with you since you're obviously a jew or a mudshit.

Either she thought that they shouldn't hold hands at that moment and tried to tell him subletly like that, or like some other user said, they had a small fight just beforehand. If you've ever been in a relationship you'll know that it's one of those things.

Public affection is probably frowned upon there and she knew better.

Trump is out but we're never having another democrat.

Lmao I honestly wonder about people like you. I mean it's not like your some blue collar Joe that gets all their information from Fox News. You have the entire world's information at your fingertips yet you still think trump is your guy. Do you genuinely have a learning disability? I honestly do wonder what is wrong with you.

gee, here's an idea: let's diversify America with the worst possible Muslims we can find and give them food and shelter in America's best cities. I don't forsee any kind if problem with thi- OMG THEY'RE NOT INTEGRATING AND THE CROME RATE JUST WENT THRU THE RO- *explosions at Arians Grande concert*

I hate white people. they ruin everything with brown people

>Based Melania
>Letting that creepy old pervert ever touch her

If that was my wife I'd try to grab her ass too.

Wtf I hate drumpf now

Jesus christ, you're actually beyond saving and actually retarded. Actually kill yourself. You make supporting Hillary or some other leftist seem easy with this just ignorant rhetoric. You can't even support your position without even saying something as ludicrous as "They're all thE FUCKING SAME"

Some muslims can assimilate into western culture, very easily actually. Some can't. It's also not as black and white as it might seem. You fucking nonce

Agree, probably doesnt want to hold hands on the carpet because its not wide enough and it would be awkward. Better to just wait until a better moment for the cameras. They did hold hands soon after this video.

Its so funny how the media is trying everything they can to spin this narrative melania hates him and all his loved ones are turning on him. Ridiculous. These are the same reporters that probably let their wives punk them all day long.

>religion of peace
>muh extremists

So...extremely peaceful people, right? How could an extremist of the religion of peace do something like bad? You've never met an actual muslim. Americanized 3rd gen hereditary armchair muss lims get to dodge the oven because by being 'moderate' you are actually stripping 100% of the islam off you, and are therefore not muslamic anymore.

Easy mode: There is no such thing as a moderate muslim. 'Extremists' are just some muslims, they are *THE* muslims.

she a stong indepeant woman who dont nee d no trump

ShareBlue only hires virgins so they don't know how relationships work. Sometimes your wife is being a bitch.