>30 yrs old
>live above my parents garage
>Own two small apartment complexes
>Own general contracting company with several employees
>Equities portfolio over 100k
>Bank acount over 200k
>/fit/
>Not Brad Pitt but def attractive

Not attracted to men and definitely attracted to women aesthetically yet cannot find anything in common with a woman. I never long to have a woman at my side and enjoy my quiet alone time to research, plan or better myself in whatever faucet I have deemed my most recent pursuit.

What must I do to create an innate desire to reproduce? Is it something I can just force and be happy I forced myself to do? Am I autistic? Is anyone else in this same ship?

I want to make white babies but I cannot and do not have a desire to find a woman. I have been laid by 11 different women in my younger years and just do not even enjoy casual sex anymore.

Is it harder for intelligent people to fall in love?

WE Jews and ISIS now.
New Bread

New Bread

New Bread

You don't have an education or much emotional intelligence or social skills.

Are we Jews/ISIS now? I'm gunna need some new folder stuffers. I thought we were going in a totally different direction.

You sound like a huge introvert. If so, there's nothing you should change. You are right at home.

The only thing is I have great social skills. I have incredible networking within business and have no problem making friends if I want to. I just don't care to anymore. I like being alone.

Is there a solution other than killing myself? Btw I'm not depressed, I just feel like there is something wrong with me.

>live above my parents garage
There's your problem

It is a choice I made and the reason I have become financially stable.

Do you think building myself a house would fix that problem? Because I can do that tomorrow. I just don't think it would change much for me.

I don't see the problem with living with your parents when you're not leeching them. After all, considering his network surely he maintains them

You're just a solitary person.

But if you want kids and all that stuff about you is true then you would be a great catch for a woman looking to start a family, try going on some christian or professionals dating site.

The one thing that might be a turn off is living with your parents at 30 since that sets off the loser alarm, I'm sure you could afford an apartment for yourself.

The only problem is I have no desire to reproduce or find a soul mate but at the same time feel that if I don't force it on myself I could miss out on a huge part of the human experience.

Its a struggle between what I want to do and what I perceive that I *possibly ought to do.

>Do you think building myself a house would fix that problem? Because I can do that tomorrow.
No you can't. You could do your parents a solid and stop bothering them though. They worry that you haven't blossomed.

I know precisely what ure talking bout, op.

I dont know the soloution tho.

I suspect that i lack some sorta real action in my life, to activate the spirits so to speak.

That wont change that women are merely sexobjects to me, cuz their petsonalities are so shallow n dull.

Ya I could build a house and would as soon as I decided I wanted to start looking for a wife.

The problem is I do not have a desire to look for a wife or even have one but possibly feel I might be missing out if I do not have one.

See

Easy. Find an intelligent girl. We have the same problems.

The biggest being finding someone who I'm not more intelligent than. I'm in a constant struggle of being understimulated or thinking 5 steps ahead of my SO. Boys are dumb and throw themselves at me too because I'm also considered good looking I guess and MENSA accredited.

Meeting are stupid so I never go.

Tldr; there's someone out there. If you really have a 141 maybe do the MENSA thing. It depends on where you live, but I heard some places it's awesome.

imagine larping this hard

>No you cant

No I can't what? Fix the problem or build a house? Because I could build a house easily myself and have the resources to do so. I just don't think it will fix any of my lacking for motivation to find someone.

How am I bothering my parents?

Get a hobby or something, I don't know... maybe extreme sports or somthing to keep the adrenaline flowing and travel around. The more people you meet out of work situations the higher the chances you find someone who is interesting

Fuck off larp, or at least larp well 1/10.

Not everyone should get married, have children, etc. Perhaps you aught to intellectually inseminate people? ;) .. Do this through writing, at, architecture, business. Whatever your way is. I hope you find a (or many) passions. ...I was once like you..I think.. but I am unable to go back. Whatever you do, do your best to enjoy it.

I don't know if I have a 141 for real but every time I have taken one of those tests I am over 140. Queendom I have been told is one of the better. I qualified for the mensa pre test they had on their site. I don't know if that would fix my lacking of innate desire to find someone though. Its not as much not being able to find someone as just not desiring to.

Although you may be right that what I'm lacking from an SO is stimulation.

>I could build a house easily myself
No you couldn't. I doubt you have it in you, or would know where to even begin. You don't even have a biological drive to fuck.