Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAY6k8NBwOQ
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
thehill.com/policy/international/334522-trump-becomes-first-us-president-to-visit-western-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good on trump,

Trump repeatedly said during the campaign that he was proud of his Jewish family members and that he backs Israel 100%.

There are many things to critique Trump for, but this isn't one of them.

Israel is our ally and the most westernised Middle Eastern country. They have a fully functioning democracy and believe in human rights.

ZOG EMPEROR
O
G

He made it his banner

It's just burger stuff.

wow this damage control is honestly just sad

I feel really bad for trump supporters who are true Sup Forumslacks. Forced to like Saudi Arabia and Israel, the two most evil countries in the world, just because Trump has no choice but to obey Jared...

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>not being aware of someone's political views and still supporting them

the day of the rake is soon, leaf.

Trump said he was against (((globalism))).

Get's elected.

Now he is a proud (((globalist))) whose first trip out of the country is to report back to his (((masters))).

Sup Forums is full of Trump cucked degenerates pretending to be nationalists. Fucking gross.

>Israel
>Evil

Assad has killed more innocents in once year of a civil war than the entire Israeli arab conflict form 1947

Pretty cool (((memes))) you got there

pretty sure TRS et al. have been a CIA/Shareblue OP from the beggining

Trump can levitate too

He's just checking out the wall's dimensions so when he builds one it can withstand the ravages of time!

Nigger what are you talking about? I know all about Israel, Saudi Arabia and what Trump has become. They all deserve hell.

Just stop larping and go back....

Trump took the greatest opportunity to spit in the face of Zionism at its evil heart.

Once he gets back to the states he's going to make those kikes pay.

>On American site
>Discussing American politics
>Being this mad about something that isn't related to you
>Being a leaf
>Who the fook is Justin Trudeau?!

No fucking way! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is the shiny side of the foil facing out. It only works as a hat if the shiny side faces the mind control rays.

Jewish politics isn't American business you kike mong. Also this site is administrated from Japan.

Trump cucks BTFO

Does touching that wall give you superpowers? Expand your consciousness?

Stay mad, faggot.

No one gives two shits about YOUR opinion!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Source? Has Assad killed more innocents than the US?

Kek

If you think that Israelis larping as jihadists and beheading people all over Syria are innocents, then yes.

There is a place that connects you to your higher self there in one of the deep crack people shove prayers in, so in a way yes. The back right leg of the Sphinx is another such location.

>tripfaggot

Slide thread detected. Don't fall for ShariaBlue's dividing tactics.

>sharebluefags are STILL trying to use our perfectly reasonable hatred for jews against us

You just don't fucking get it, and you never will.

I'm talking about the hundreds of thousands of innocents we killed in illegal wars against Iraq and Afghanistan. Not to mention, there's still no evidence that Assad used chemical weapons.

>being this delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=jAY6k8NBwOQ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA

>Trump strolls up to wall
>hacks a few times and spits a huuuge loogie on it
>takes the yamaka off
>shits in it
>proceeds to smear a poo swastika on it.

If you expected that your fucking dumb, and if you think Trump supporters are mad because that didn't happen you are retarded.

Thanks! Another angle for my stein heil memes.

Sup Forums THE KEKENING

Because you've probably never left the village you were born into, I'll explain it to you.
Every man who visits that wall has to wear the Jewish beanie. It's customary. If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home. Many faiths visit the wall, all wear the funny hat.
All he's doing is showing the same respect that everyone else does at that location. Most U.S. presidents have done it.
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU

lol derp I thought you said Israel. No, the USA has killed far more innocents than Assad has since Bashar al-Assad assumed power.

Trump's own blood gave up her religion and believing in Jesus Christ to marry a Mossad kike. Literally an honorless traitor, it runs in their blood apparently, how can you put your trust into someone with traitorous DNA? Everything for that almighty shekel.

>Trump is great and going to save us from the globalist!
>Don't criticize him for loving the Jews, he liked them all along!

So what exactly is the purpose of liking him at all if he is a slave to kikes?

No president has ever visited the Jew wall. It was one of the first things Trump did.

Trump supporters are mad or too stupid to understand the Jews cucked them. Pick 2.

You forgot to add because it's our Greatest Ally part.

>pic related

everybody knows if you don't play ball with the jewish lobby in Washington you'll never have a career. find me 3 politicians who are currently not zionist. go ahead i'll wait

Idiots. It only seems like the US kills more innocent because they're the only ones who keep track

holy shit i thought this was a joke but it's true. it's his actual twitter banner.

what the fuck

>Our first Jewish president .

So what exactly is the point of voting for Donald Trump if he needs to keep his "career" in Washington when he is fucking rich and shouldn't give a shit?

It's his first job as a politician and it's the best one you can get. Why does he give a shit? All you are saying is he is like every other kike lover.

Hhahahahahahahhahahahah hol up hol up hahahaha you be saying ahahaa we wuz Jews and shiet.

>it's OK that the US kills hundreds of thousands of innocent people because other countries don't keep track of how many people they kill

and whose fault is that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

The 'logic' is that you lost a battle, so you must give up the war. Kikes use this sort of reasoning 110% of the time.

>Pick 2.
newfags should lurk more before they post.

probably because in this day and age of the jew not even an antisemtic trillionare could get elected.

i'm not gunna deny trump has been disappointing as fuck though, just that we shouldn't have dismissed him from day one for playing the same game with the jews that everyone in washington does

Fucking kek
underrated

>Most U.S. presidents have done it

thehill.com/policy/international/334522-trump-becomes-first-us-president-to-visit-western-wall

watch the video he linked you dolt

>President Trump on Monday became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the Western Wall in Jerusalem, the holiest site where Jews are allowed to pray.
>Jews are allowed to pray
>allowed to pray
>allowed

Fucking kikes. Always pretending they have no agency at all.

I'd rather this than Obama's antics in the Muslim world.

His son in law is a Jew, so he probably has some connection to this part of the world.

"US Senator and Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Obama..."

It doesn't matter what you prefer or not. What matters is what advances your (and your race's) position in the world.

>most US presidents
>it doesn't apply retroactively to candidates
>Obama the candidate is different from Obama the president

Fuck off.

This is becoming a joke

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA what a fucking kike

Donald The Betrayer
We were not prepared.

This is hilarious
I get trying to score cred with the Jews, that's obligatory for being able to do almost anything, but he's really laying it on heavy.
I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode

My sister pointed out how it seemed like Trump was almost mocking the Jews during this visit, like she was onto something... the same exact thing that was conceived by some members of this board.

Israel has foreign agents manipulating and spying on US Gov. Syria threatens to invade Isreal once and a while.
One of these is worse.

Put trump on this and voila

>Israel
>Good
>shitskin and sandnigger lives matter

very politically incorrect. whites have all the power and are racisss, amirite? lulul

Obama was mocking it more it felt like. He seemed to be very respectful all tho I'd like to believe he was just acting and he hates (((them))).

Fashy

>let's get into the feelophysics of how these BASED presidents approached the wall

Anything for the sake of believing things are really going your way, eh?

Same man, kind of hoping all of Trump's jew pandering is an elaborate ruse but he seems honest about it.

>Syria threatens to invade Isreal(sic)
Since when, you illiterate cunt?

Who gives a fuck

>implying he isn't false-flagging
Hey now, it's not like Sup Forums posters don't do the same thing every day

He does? How does Watt feel about it?

MANCHESTER FALSEFLAG PREDICTED ON R/CONSPIRACY
Falseflag alert! Jew shills are trying to gaslight!

You've gotta be fucking kidding me...

Someone do this now

If you aren't CERTAIN what these terms mean, Google them:
False Flag(the fuck is wrong with you retards?)
Shill
Gaslight
etc

words matter.

>based chess move, showing the ultimate cucking move

Yom Kippur war?
I wasn't saying they did it recently I was just saying that Israel is a state that spies on the USA and controls is politics to a huge extent and generally forces us to make self-harming decisions foreign policy wise.
Also Jews promote multiculturalism in general, and we got a whole lotta dual-citizens in our government.
Syria is a regional power and maybe not even that after this invasion it's been fighting off. Syria does not harm the USA in any way like Israel does.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Oh. But Assad fucks kids at tapas restaurants. That's not cool.

Arent any good goy president supposed to do that to show obedience to his true masters? I remember pootin doing exactly the same thing.

>"and we got a whole lotta dual-citizens in our government."
>white-larping degenerate farewell-to-eating-meat faggotry-land flag
Explain.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

HE'S GOTTA BE THE WALL!!!!

IS IT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE TO BE A BETTER GOY THAN THIS? HOLY SHIT.

THIS IS PEAK GOY.