FUCK CENTRAL BANKS

Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.

Massive high paying service sector jobs with dominate this country's economy to consume the goods the rest of the world has to produce for it.

The workweek would shrink to 2-3 days a week and people would retire much earlier. This will also lead to more jobs becoming available.

Everyone would have high saving rates. Houses would be inexpensive. Debt would be strongly discouraged economically.

Massive automation would take place as the cost of capital goods would be extremely cheap. This will lead to massive levels of technological innovation.

It would be extremely easy for the average person to start a business due to the cheap cost of capital goods.

Daily reminder actual free markets have prices falling all the time instead is going up.

Daily reminder America never had a system of free market banking for most of it's history. There were only patches of American history with free market banking. The panics that happened during the 1800s were due to government intervention in the banking sector. Sweden had the longest most successful period of free banking and that's what made them really rich.

Daily reminder the longest period of (relatively)free banking in America coincided with the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION where wages rose and prices fell.

Daily reminder central banks are the very reason the economy is a pile of shit and our generation is so fucked.

bump

prove me wrong

you literally cant

bump

PROVE ME WRONG FAGGOTS

Sweden has workers that are stronger than the average human, that's why we're more successful.

makes sense

1848 didn't teach you anything? Fucking deluded LARPing faggots

Some banks in Hong Kong have authority to issue their own currency, you might want to look into tht and see what works in it and what doesn't. Closest thing we have to what you are describing.

>1848 didn't teach you anything
what happened then?

no im not larping
I literally want central banking to be destroyed

I was thinking, why not have a currency that loses value the longer one individual holds onto it? This would encourage keeping value circulating throughout the economy, and devalue Jew-like hoarding

FUCK EM' SIDEWAYS.

Capitalists: fuck central banks, lets sell our central banks so they are controlled all around the planet by same family, so we have 1 central bank of the world run by born rich privileged capitalistic children who pray to Jesus every day, because muh Deus Vult, they truly live in fantasy world.

I may or may not have posted in the wrong thread

Anyway free market banking is not good
Jews get too greedy and start to speculate on everything together with insurance and subsequently break the economy

Lemme explain to you why this happens in unregulated banking

>bank starts (no money for social responsibilities cause no regulations)
>A deposits 200.000$ bucks
>B deposits 130.000$ bucks
>C get a SMALL loan of 1 GoRiLliOn keks
>D gets a loan of 75.000$ to fund a business
>E gets a loan of 155.000$ to buy a house
>whit Jewish interest rates, the bank will have back at the end the initial value + 40.000$, somehow ending up with more money with no 'materialized'-work, just moving capitals around
>inflationREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs.mov
>B now wants his money back as he need to buy a house too
>ohshit.jpg
>The bank can't give him back his money because there are not enough
>Gives them back a bit, promises to give them back later on
>D's business fail, he files for bankruptcy
>suddenly no more money

Just fuck my economy up

>Anyway free market banking is not good
then why did it result in the gilded age in USA from 1870 to 1890?

During this period of time there was massive deflation in prices while wages were going up.

Real wages increased by 4-8% every year.

>Jews get too greedy and start to speculate on everything together
bull fucking shit
it's the jews that created central banking to create money to speculate

its central banking and government intervention that breaks the economy

>>bank starts (no money for social responsibilities cause no regulations)
Except free market regulations that say it's highly illegal to create money out of thin air or to defraud people.

>>C get a SMALL loan of 1 GoRiLliOn keks
What did I JUST SAY? You fucking idiot.
Giving banks the right to print a trillion dollars is clearly not free banking.
It's NOT how it worked in practice either.

The rest of your post is just expanding on this retarded fallacy so I'll confidently ignore it.

Free banking works, central banking or governments giving banks the right to print unlimited amounts of money is NOT free banking.

You fool.

>lets sell our central banks so they are controlled all around the planet by same family
No, we want to destroy central banks.

We're basically the only people on Sup Forums fighting against the rothschilds.

Seriously fuck you, you're either ignorant, or a rothschild shill.

im sure commies have had the same line of thinking as you OP and what happened there?

>defending central bankers
>nu-Sup Forums af

Free banking means no regulation which means they can do what the fuck they want
Also the gorillion keks was meant to be a joke...

If banks are told what interest rates they should have without regard for their specific situation, if banks are perceived as something that has the backing of all taxpayers and therefore they can be (((trusted))), then you're eliminating any kind of responsibility (blame) on banks, and you're increasing the dependency on them.

Central banking is a jewish plot to make banks safer and usury more profitable. Anyone defending central banking in any way is colluding with the jews.

Gonna shill for Ethereum while were on the topic of currency. You don't need a central bank when you put all your fiat money into ETH

>tfw have everything but a year of expenses in ETH and BTC
>margin shitcoins and make mad short term gainz
I'm still poor though

End fractional reserve banking entirely as a business practice.

>Banks no longer increase money supply through ledger magic, limiting inflation.
>Banks must now lend from their own capital and not member deposits, intrinsically eliminating any chance of runs and minimizing defaults.
>Shit works good and runs smooth like in 1300s Florence when fractional reserve banking was illegal by royal decree.

bump