Prototypical man may have been European rather than African

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127

See subject. Holy shit.

I may be dumb about politics, but I know a decent amount about early hominid migration (had to write a paper for it in uni) and I read scientific journals as part of my job. Saw this study while doing some reading. This is fuckin' huge if validated by further research.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFFtkLYmx9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean isn't this obvious? Plus Civilizations n shit started 30k years ago in this area.

For reference, this evidence essentially challenges the widespread Out of Africa theory. Whoever published this has balls of steel - as it would likely lead to his universal shunning by his colleagues.

Glad people are still taking risks in science. It really inspires me as a researcher.

hol up

WE WUZ ATLANTEANS

For better or worse, despite its current state, most archaeological evidence points to civilization as we know it migrating out from modern day Ethiopia.

This discovery shakes things up a bit.

Lol Plos One is the fucking garbage journal with no standards you publish in when your paper is rejected from real journals.

In other words the research is shit.

>this evidence essentially challenges the widespread Out of Africa theory.
It isn't doing any of that. The only person saying it is you.

For Homo Sapiens to not come from a single source you would have to prove the haplogroup trees wrong.

No, it just happens to be the place where tenured professors, who don't care about (((career suicide))) post good science for science's sake.

You're the researcher equivalent of a prof who thinks any website is a poor source.

>Lol Plos One is the fucking garbage journal with no standards you publish in when your paper is rejected from real journals.
>In other words the research is shit.
wow what an exciting non argument
>mainstream publisher with an agenda refuses to publish your status quo contrarian findings
>you go to the only publisher that is willing to work with you which is basically just some guy in his basement
>get discredited by other scientists by being called a hack fraud and that the publisher you used is proof
classic strategy. simply epic

Ah yes, haplogroup trees that all point back to a chromosomal group found centered in East Africa (or so we thought until now).

Good post.

This is kinda funny I once heard a coalburner justify it by using OoA

True, but if the haploid tree was rooted in somewhere other then Africa, this would be significant, and undermine the current scientific narrative

Sorry you published in Plos One. Read the article. It barely holds any fucking water and the claims based on the studies performed (and not performed) are ridiculous which is why the paper is being shit on nearly universally by people in the field.

Evolutioncucks BTFO

HOL UP

I don't see what difference it makes what land they lived on. Back in the dinosaur days all the continents were different from today. In the future it will change again.

We're talking about a scale of 100s of thousands of years, not 100s of millions. Your post doesn't make any sense.

30? bro the mayans had a record where we are in our fifth sun (fifth rising of civilization)

multiply your number by 10 or 15 and we will get somwhere

WE WUZ WHITE EUROPEANS AND SHIT

WE

I honestly thought you were going to continue with "we are all one race, the human race" after your first sentence.

>somoz mayans i caca

callate mojado - los adultos estan hablando

What do you mean by until now? This news is unrelated to Out of Africa. The basal haplogroups are still found in Africa, and Eurasians are still only a newly diversified group.

We left that timeline, m8

Huh? I don't care where early hominids lived, they could have come from Novaya Zemlya, it wouldn't make any difference to me, because that's not where they diversified.

Uhh sorry to burst your KKK/Stormfront/Asatru/LARP bubble, but this is about an organism that arose long before Homo sapiens. Everyone (including the authors) still agree that Homo sapiens arose in Africa, and that in fact fully modern humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) arose in Africa.

well thats kind of the thing. what human is is now a aggregated collection of species as far as science is concerned

as a result whites have glomed onto neanderthals and their predecessors. we arent just talking about homos any more. as a result the homo migration across the planet is refuted as humanity

basically what these scientist are doing is saying they are the only humans if you say humans start in europe. not that european homos spread across the planet

No, humanity as we know it is from Africa. Civilization is from Sumer.

Sorry, I'm jumping the gun on this because it's 3 am and I'm a little drunk.

I was under the impression that the discovery of a skeleton in Europe, predating the hominids found in east africa, with damning evidence that the skeleton was a hominid, it would suggest that hominid diversification might have happened in Europe.

What am I missing here?

Correct, that's what I meant.

WE WUZ EUROZ AN SHIIIEEETT

tbqh this does not suprise me. Euros are obviously unevolved subhumans, who conquered the world because they lack the highly evolved intelligence and empathy of POC.

Black people could have never predicted how whites would behave.

Varg victory livestream when?

It means that if these findings are true they probably learned to walk upright, or developed into hominids, in Europe, but later had to go to Africa where Heidelbergensis developed (ancestors of Sapiens and Neanderthals and Denisovans).

These early hominids aren't any more related to you than they are to any other human on the planet, so what's the point in we wuzzing it?

First of all, it's hominiNs not hominiDs, but that doesn't really matter.
Everyone still agrees that Homo sapiens, and the fully modern subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens, arose in Africa. All other branches of the hominin line, including whatever ones may or may not have diversified in Europe, are dead.
Even if the authors of the paper are correct, all it means is that some ancestor group to modern humans was living in Europe... before getting into Africa, where they became Homo sapiens.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFFtkLYmx9c

The truth about whites!

This is a proven fact that non-whites have a "monkey gene". The RH Factor. RH as in Rhesus Monkey. Google it.

hey idiot, this has nothing to do with politics.

fuck off and kill yourself, faggot ass retard.

PLOS One is pretty shit tier.

Fake news. Clickbait headline. It's only talking about Miocene apes. They're talking about the ancestors of humans/gorillas/chimps. Interesting if you're an anthropologist and into human evolution. Doesn't mean what some people think it means.

Fair enough. I stand corrected. I really need to find some way to deal with insomnia other than clicking through plos one and drinking while browsing pol

>That's how you can help create a world without niggers.

I heard rope works pretty well.

Not an anthropologist. Just an insomniac chemist who wrote an anthropology paper in his senior year of undergrad

Of course it's possible that there was some archaic introgression in the form of autosomal DNA, but it can't come from too distant past because otherwise the offspring wouldn't be fertile. Maybe somebody somewhere has some Homo Erectus DNA left.

Is that an Elflantean

We Wuz Legalos an sheit.

>This is fuckin' huge if validated by further research.
Fucking hilarious too, niggers eternally btfo.

>I don't care
found your problem

>Ethiopia, Sumer, same shit really
God damn, Americans are dumb