DON'T LET THEM MEMORY HOLE OUR DEAD

Collect names. Collect photos. Collect caps of social media accounts. Collect videos. The media will try to memory hole them, to forget our dead, like they did to Ebba Akerlund seven weeks ago. DON'T LET THEM.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mike_crofts/status/866928550649135104
twitter.com/rayeasom/status/866931970412040192
twitter.com/Michael_Dunn4/status/866937314819399680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

This is what the media will do. They will memory hole our martyrs to this Muslim invasion of Europe.

F

Martyrs must be recorded.

Cucks will try to shame you for honouring your dead. Cucks will tell you the respectful thing to do is forget them, memory hole them, and erase their existence. DON'T FALL FOR IT. TAKE YOUR OWN SIDE!

F.

She and Seth deserve justice.

Remember OUR dead and honour them as OUR martyrs. This is a War of Muslim invasion against US, and they are OUR dead that WE champion.

damn, she was qt

do you have to show the poor destroyed body...

The media will try to memory hole the Manchester dead. They will claim they are being "respectful" when they erase their identity and pretend they never existed.

This isn't bluepilled propaganda mate.

If we do not remember and honour our dead, we erase them, and in erasing them we commit ourselves to the erasure of our people in Europe.

DO NOT LET OUR MANCHESTER DEAD BE ERASED!

Call it Europe, not EVROPA. That just makes someone seeing it think it's some crazy white nationalist propaganda instead of an example of Muslim terrorists.

No goy!

It's tasteless! Offensive!

(if you have any photos or videos of dead children of color or dead or gassed Muslims, pls share, because it's important they go on every front page in the world)

Manchester is my home town. I've lived here all my life. I love the place. I'm 50 years old. I've seen lots of changes over the years. I've watched areas go from completely white to mixed to completely Muslim in my lifetime. I've voiced my concerns. I've been called a racist for daring to mention the elephant in the room.

So I should feel smug today. I should feel vindicated but I don't. I feel sad, really sad. Manchester isn't London. We don't memory hole our dead.

Why is it the same picture for the dead body in every image?

MANCHESTER FALSEFLAG PREDICTED ON R/CONSPIRACY

Record their stories. Archive their lives and deaths. Champion Our Manchester dead as Our Martyrs of Europe that they are.

Meh, she would stood with refugees welcome sign in two years and took black cocks up the ass in another five. Edgy, but you know it's a likely scenario.

Never be ashamed of taking you own side and having an identity you share and defend.

This. Always remember how the media venerate dead Muslims and facilitate Muslim dead being championed as martyrs. Our dead have honour too, we must honour them.

The other photo of Ebba Akerlund post-Islam.

Cause from the other angle you might see what her face looked like after tha attack, and that's against Sharia law or something.

She will not be memory-holed. Fuck the kike media

Good lad. But start collecting, saving and archiving things NOW because the effort to memory hole them will come into full effect soon.

I love you bro.

bump for justice

Honour Our Martyrs of Manchester

F

Keep working lads. Collect, save and archive EVERYTHING. It will be memory holed, they will try to erase our dead.

Shit is absurb watching meme nationalists corpse dig dead children for political agenda.

Exact same shit as batshit leftists using dead kids on the beach as their NGOs ship them over on behalf of Soros.

You're all fucking mad.

Why she got an HDMI cable next to her mouth?

Got a load more pictures coming, giz a minute.

Because she's a cute in HD.

>xDDDD

Wouldn't of cared otherwise. Shit like that stick
Would the drowned future Islamist child hold that much effect if it wasn't shown loitering the beach?

F

For years onward, our tanks and techs will bear her name.

Alaya Ryan - Missing

>loitering

Get off my beach you damn dirty Muslim!

Chloe Rutherford and Liam Curry - Missing

Olivia - Missing

People won't care until something worse than Breivik or the Sandy Hook school children massacre happens

This

Georgina (@emiliesatwell) - Dead

A rather ominous tweet from her just the day before.

Tia, 11, and her mother - Missing

its a mad world lad. We got to fight too. We need to earn the right to keep our world true.

saved

fuck white people she deserved it for being islamophobic notice she didnt cover her head.

Unknown - Missing

Unknown -- Missing

can you post pics of their feet?

Help ID them faster.

Unknown --- Missing

>posting random images found on Google
stop

Unknown ---- Missing

>
Kek wew. Wonder if this will wake the Britcucks up. Doubtful.

Those who would slay a child deserves hell that is all i dont believe in hell but damn do i wish it could be real for terrorists

Unknown - Missing

From Twitter you dumb cunt, from their friends and family.

Is that legit? I'm gonna scream if so...

Unknown---Missing

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY SON, Sup Forums

Yep.

These fucking Muslim cunts... I honestly feel like punching a wall rn, fucking genocide the lot

Yes. So you know the cost of what is happening

Why do the memes always get it right

He's already been found.

Are there any non-ugly children? I could really work with some good optics, i hope at least one of them wasn't a dog.

is that real?

Hold on a sec Brit guy posting pictures, from what you've posted surely there's a lot more than 20 dead right (if you count missing as being dead)?

Why does a slut who spreads her legs for everyone to see get respect?

Yeah, it was a tweet from her just the day prior to he death in the blast.

COUNT THE NUMBER OF MISSING FROM TWITTER, WE COULD EXPOSE A LIE FROM MSM ABOUT THE ACTUAL NUMBER DEAD

And there's more, I'm trying to find more info on them before I post them though.

But here's a couple of collections of people who I neither know the name nor state of. Assumed state is simply missing until confirmation of death is given.

>missing
blown into a million pieces and splattered all over the walls, you're sons here, we're just not quite sure which chunks are him

The fucking state of people desperate to wash the blame off of Islam.

>twitter.com/mike_crofts/status/866928550649135104

Where are you finding all those pictures?

a lesser person of ill morals would feel smug - an honorable man would feel sorrow and rage for the murder of his kin... you're being selfless and considering the larger picture, as opposed to allowing petty egoism consume your thoughts

I'm sorry that this happened to Manchester, and that you've been falsely chastised for speaking the truth - it's the tragic fate of anybody with enough foresight and whereabouts to recognize negative and destructive trends, despite their apparent popularity

Glancing at OP's pic the first time it looked like she was flashing her tits on the left there.

>quick, let's draw attention to the long past attacks from the IRA
>twitter.com/rayeasom/status/866931970412040192
Fucking sickening desu.

Twitter.

At least her parents don't have to see her destroyed corpse everywhere.

22 confirmed dead an 59 injured so far.

When does London memory hole its dead?

The very reason jews need to be exterminated for letting in mudslimes and lynching white shabbas goy traitors

This needs to be reworked to target women better. We should focus on them for this attack. Look up marketing techniques for women. A matriarchal angle might work. "Mom, you were supposed to keep us safe".

This fucking boils my blood.
>twitter.com/Michael_Dunn4/status/866937314819399680

Georgina Callander again, on the left.

t. Pedo

this. use Europe senpai
we dont use latin and we dont live back then now, we live today

Laura Macintyre and Eilidh Macleod - Missing

please dont tell me a girl this young was at a fucking ariana grande concert

This girl is 15 and her full name is Olivia Campbell-Hardy. Her mum still hasn't found her.

Somebody shop this picture and replace military with refugee and rebel with EU. Post everywhere.

Nobody else will show it.

it's a good template for pics of serbian child murders by the NATO
very good find

On reddit right now (((they))) are censoring the word muslim/islam on default 200/500+ comments. Go hit ctrl+f and add it to your overt jewish censorship folders

This girl was 16.