I QUIT. I GIVE UP. MAKE IT STOP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crazy_kyia/status/866803936958853120
twitter.com/crazy_kyia/status/866803907485462529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She has been through so much you know.

Denial is a protective measure

What's the timeframe of that first tweet? The explosion happened after the concert was over and while everyone was leaving. It's possible she tweeted that right after the concert and before the bomb went off.

twitter.com/crazy_kyia/status/866803936958853120
twitter.com/crazy_kyia/status/866803907485462529
just read those replies by her

Your avatar. kek

>18000 diversity worshiping teenage bitches can start virtue signaling about surviving a terrorist attack

In x amount of years you'll see " Manchester attack survivor' on buzzfeed employees twitter profile

Bet there will be a thesis named' the day the prepubescent pussy moist dried up forever'

You need to look from a positive side goy.

Yes 20 people died but that bang sounded pretty awesome and you felt like you were in a movie.

How many people can say that they survived the terrorist attack? Goy i see a great opportunity to capitalize on the terrorism and bring in more tourists from muslim countries.

She looks Jewish

i hate this fucking planet.

Women were a mistake

She's probably in shock desu.

>bombs was aimed downwards

you are right but don't give them any ideas for fucks sake, you know they troll this site for articles

She is jewish goys. Can you not tell by the name and the nose?

someone just needs to smack the shit out of her. i know a lot of people are saying let the world burn, but that is the wrong way to react to this. your rage should be focused on the offender, not the world in general.

whatever lol 22 kids are dead thats sad but atleast adriana granade was amazing

At least she's cute.

but is she literally shaking rn?

>the first two picoseconds of sticking my aluminium foil wrapped dick in the power socket were amazing
>then it was blown to smithereens
>but I would still rate the overall experience as a 9/10, can only recommend

This

It's uncommon but some people deal with trauma that way. Like how some people act completely normal when a friend or close relative just died. The news hasn't hit them yet

that is a strange comment

>princess
Yeah, it's just denial. When you've lived in a perfect bubble all your life, have all the opportunity, the looks and the money to spend going to concerts and stuff it's hard to accept that some people really do want you dead for no reason and are willing to kill themselves to do it.

It's all too common among whites that they can't accept that they are on a crash course for cultural enrichment or that even anything is wrong with the world. They wonder why things like the middle east happen but don't seem to get we're the evil imperialist empire and what we want is oil. Nor will they accept that some cultures deserve to be stamped out because they want to kill us all because that's just racist.

It's unfathomable for her to believe that she could be hated so much because she's never gone wanting for anything in her life so she just focuses on the positive side because how white people were raised.

If terrorists continue to attack women, I'm ok with this. They're canceling each other out. It's a thing of beauty, really.

Buddhists are the worst, second worse Christians when it comes to complete ignorance of bad experience, Buddhists totally ignore bad energy. Which you can imagine when it comes from a shithole like India.

yea but those people internalize that rather than externalizing on twitter for attention

So you can't enjoy something you enjoyed if something bad happens afterwards.

Drop the fake outrage it's fucking lame.

you guys are overreacting, she's just an innocent girl, stop being a bunch of virtue signaling nancies

angelinaaa?

do you know where you are right now faggot?

WHEN THEY GO LOW

WE GO HIGH

Explain the logic of getting shitty about this. Every response is just "omg can u lyk not" tier faggotry.

she is just ignorant yes. imagine if everyone knew what we did. it would be anarchy or a paradise

what could that possibly mean?

I'll find this cunt

t. Albanian muslim living in Macedonia

> and I've prayed

she doesn't give 2 shits lmao

OK Stefan

who fucking cares - it's a shitpost. not sure why you're white knighting for some dumb bitch.

SHE IS JEWISH WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING MY SPOT ON OBSERVATION.

FUCKING KEKS CANT SPOT A JEW BY HER NOSE

haha i wish bongfag

could you imagine how many more lives would've been lost if they were aimed upwards?

Boa mural. Heavy shit

*what we do*

>white knighting

You don't know what that means

that's an awfully large nose she has there

I could see how you might not be traumatized by it. in the end nothing personally happened to you and you came to no harm so when you get home it's just a feeling "that happened" but then you realize you hadn't had dinner so you make yourself a sandwich. 2bh if I was there and survived first thing I'd do is film as much as I could and then shitpost on Sup Forums about it.

classless

So much for teenage girls being emotional. Bitches are heartless these days apparently.

>religion of peace prevents hundreds from dying by changing course of bombs in the last second before the explosion

ok. good one. you seem super smart. you should try to enlighten everyone here.

Literally been up all night because of the happening couldn't think any better topic name. Can you pls forward to your youth to carry out next attack earlier time of day.

I think that's what it is.

If it were sociopathy/narcissism she'd be using it for sympathy/attention.

I know people in Manchester and at the concert and in her age range, probably has herself all over social media anyway. Should be hard

i hear it was so amazing it blew the shoes off a few people

You should suck your dads dick

pedo

Manlets BTFO once again

i already am faggot

Look how blue the sky was, not a natural cloud in the sky. Just trying to stay positive guys.

She's not you fucking faggot. There's no hook on that nose. I bet you're the kind of guy that thinks every hot girl is a jew to avoid feeling like shit for not having the guts to approach them.

BREAKING!! BREAKING!!

THEY FOUND THE SUSPECT

>haha ya sucks they died BUT THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING

nah you would like to believe shes hurt and this is how she deals with it

but really she doesn't care, shes not hurt, and saying these things makes her feel better than others

If you don't ignore reality and selectively focus on immaterial facts, you lose

easy* and anyways for any three letter alphabet agencies here, i hope you just have a short chat with her :>)

I thought I saw the vary depths of insanity libtards have, but holyshit are they delusional and brainfuked, to the point of being irredeemable.

Tbh there will alawys be a huge number of cunts taking credit for things like this. Who knows if he organized it really

>the bombs was aimed downwards

9/11 was a really beautiful day tbf

that's what i said! what a dumb cunt

#AimedDownwards

The menace strikes again

Probably a Pole girl. I'm hearing about them more and more around here.

LOL you know this is either socio stuck up cunt or someone larping as one.

You want me to get in trouble for ruining this bitch?

I can't believe he keeps getting away with it.

you dumb nigger, they are always here, watching. i was covering for you but now you blew it you dumb nig

LET ME TELL YOU HOW BAD YOUR EXPERIENCE WAS!!!!!!!

Jesus fucking christ, how low do you have to be? Let her have her fucking coping mechanisms, the people accusing her of are narcissism are fucking 10 times more narcissistic and are trying to have their "LE WRONG GENERATION" egotrip. Fucking cunts.

I'm fucking done lads.

good thing she clarified that, a lot of people were assuming it was aimed upwards

Well, there we have it.

You can literally blow a bomb up at a tween consert, have shit and gibs fly across the room and land on them, and still, still they will be retarded little liberal whores.

leave her alone, she probably like 14 and thought she was going to die, she's probably scarred for life now

Fuck it all

If I see a guy swim with sharks all the time and one day he gets eaten, why am I suppose to give any fucks? Is it some great mystery that these Muslim immigrant shit bags like to wear bomb vest and blow shit up?

You knew he was a snake when you let him in

I'm honestly surprised they didn't all start taking selfies with the exploded corpses.

desu this fampai, but i guess that would be more of a Sup Forums thing to do

*sheikh

kek

Stop

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

In all the pictures of the victims, they look like they totally don't care about the dead. They just look at the camera like sluts

Yeah retarded but at the same time many fags on here are mocking the dead kids so at least she's not Sup Forums level pathetic, she's just retarded

Women's suffrage was a mistake. Social media was a mistake, giving these fools a mouthpiece.

you are right, no doubt about that. it's just after the fact; what do we do about it?

I couldn't even sneak a bottle of water into this arena. How the fuck did someone get a bomb in there?

Keep shitting on designated shitting streets to fight the (((system)))

it was at the ticket box, reported suicide bomber from what i know

cheaper for them than buying a toilet, but at great cost to their society as a whole. i too wanted to reference poo in loo, but i hate reducing people to their ID. i would rather meme based on content and this poo was on point

She was having a great time until all those attention sluts blew up!