Was it muzzies Sup Forums?

Was it muzzies Sup Forums?

lol, fucking Britcucks

We will have to wait and see like rational people.

This could easily be fake but what do you think?

They will try to sway it from refugee talk and say it was a naturalized citizen that was Muslim. Or they will say an asian migrant, which is their way of saying arab without being racist.

date is m/d/y so screenshot was taken from an american pc

I just got the image from another post, don't know if that makes a difference.

>The chief constable asked people not to speculate on the attacker's name.
>He does not confirm if the attacker was a British national.

It's a safe bet

I knew you didn't make the screenshot. The screenshot is made by someone in the US or Canada. So 6:24 there might be 0:24 in Manchester

Ah right good point...

No it was paul the radical hindu from the local pub, who do you think it was?

it was those girls faults look how their dressed!!! completely disrespectful to islam, their a bunch of little hitlers so they deserve this for being a bunch of racists.

>one man
>died in the explosion
yes

No, Muslim terrorists is just a meme. It was probably the Irish, as usual.

What do they have to make a statement for though? IRA hasn't been active in years.

10/10 for deduction skills.

It was a "tanned german".

Gee I wonder who's behind this bombing.

No that's clearly a white hispanic

see Also

The bomber is described as having "black white skin" so I think what we're dealing with is some kind of well-disguised white supremacist. I wouldn't be surprised if he voted Trump.

Coulter's Law in full effect.

It's obviously the Buddhists again.

Who does suicide bombings in the UK?

Also lol at all the gloating Americans. Not very christian.

Is there any people more cucked then British men? Their women are gang raped by the thousands by coordinated Muslim gangs, now there is a targeted attack on their women by Muslim terrorists and yet the British men refuse to do anything about it. Hell people give us shit about being cucked but as it stands the current kill count in Canada, is Muslim terrorists 2, Canadians disgruntled by Muslim terrorists 6.

Those violent shintoists of course

Of course it was a shitskin pedo worshipper, who else would it be? Even if it's not officially confirmed yet, everyone already knows that it's not going to be a white person, Christian, or even a Jew. Only one group of people does these types of attacks, and we all know who it is, even if those on the left don't want to admit it, deep down they know.

Hey don't lump us in with Americans and their retarded month/day/year stuff, we do day/month/year.

It always is. They all should have their nipples cut with a nail clipper then be hanged, drawn and quartered

Does Donald Trump shit in a gold toilet?

It was life-changing experience, that will make them work even harder for the Jews.

Nobody attacks the Empire and gets away with it!

>1945
After this victory over those evil Nazis, the British Empire will be stronger than ever.
>2017