>every fucking time

A bombing happens in the UK and you fuckers start chimping out instead of being calm and rational, two things you claim we Muslims are not capable of.

Why the fuck do you care about this disgusting turd of a country anyway? It had done nothing but bring misery to anyone who had to live under its shitty dead empire. Fuck the UK. Fuck Anglo cunts. Die you motherfuckers, DIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoZSJiLe3rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We hate muslims more than limeys. If you hate the UK so much, why are you even there?

>chimping out instead of being calm and rational
>Fuck the UK, Fuck Anglo cunts. Die you motherfuckers, DIE.
You're just proving us right. Obvious Bait. Sage!

Fuck all moslems. Go back to that 3rd world shit hole you came from and die.

it took a great deal of effort to export these scumbags, we don't want them back.

>A bombing happens in the UK and you fuckers start chimping out
Show one single example of a chimp out in response to a Muslim attack.

Islam is a religion of peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=PoZSJiLe3rA

stop blowing people up and maybe people will stop pointing fingers at you

There are about 50 threads chimping out right now, half are filled with burgers and pooinloos. Burgers I can understand because those turds really think there is a special relationship in place. But pooinloos? The country who got looted by this one more suddenly doing the Massa Boss routine? LOL
Now even you are supporting them? Wow you cuck of China. Looks like you don't like being free. You always need to offer up some hole to a cock. Fucking chamcha.

>Fuck the UK
>UK Flag
Go back to your shithole then, shitskin.

Then do Allah a favor and behead them.

Yeah, life's pretty miserable in the former British colony of Australia. Life sure is hard having sunshine most days of the year, stable government, high wages, high standard of living, sanitation, and freedoms the likes of which no shitty Islamic theocracy comes near to.

Damn those British. They ruin everything.

Take your goat wife and fuck off back where you came from then rasheed

we bombed the shit out of you in Waziristan m8. We're done letting salafis bomb the shit out of us. Day of the rope soon, everywhere.

That's what an army's for.

>Stop chimping out
>Proceeds to chimp out

wew'd all my lads

Funny how every single country taking Muslims in has had an attack. Meanwhile eastern Europe where they refuse to accept them has been going strong.

fresh meme

I'm talking about the 50 threads on Sup Forums right now. There are more important things to discuss than some little BLACKED teenagers getting jihaded.

Oh, hello Mohamed!

Agreed, this is just part and parcel of going to a major concert in a European city

YOU die, you fucking pedo-worshipping faggot. If you hate the U.K. then go back to your desert shithole where you subhuman pieces of filth belong

because the tap water is drinkable

did you get bored of shitposting about how much you hate Germany and switched to a UK proxy?

remember one man alone at a concert is a waste of ammo. a group of people is a juice opportunity.
spread out to confuse the jihad.

We should act like this muslim woman. She doesn't let the event get to her and acts if nothing happened. Inspirational.

KEK, my thread even memed the EU into Sup Forums.
>This tutty thinks I am with some morons in Waziristan or a salafi Wahhabi

>Paki tutty army
Please. You need to actually win a war against Pajeet before you get all high and mighty. Your war-losing army will be wiped out when the Mahdi comes, just like all turd-world armies that fight for the sake of Israel will be.
You are as goy as the burgers here.

Go home you fucking wog.

I wish we lived in a world where the worst thing a muslim did was shitpost on the internet.

Get out of my country you fucking scum.

tomorrow I will meet sandnigger students in my institution ; they will fail the test , they will have to leave the country AND both will be arrested at the airport. wir werden euch alle nach Auschwitz schicken , ihr seid tot

Go back to your sand pit you shitskin drain on society. Humanity would instantly advance by millennia if your entire group of inbred subhumans offed yourself at once.

Continue to instigate anger, this mindset is exactly what the islam parasites embedded in a successful country that is not their own believe. Trump must bring back the travel ban to prevent his countrymen from being murdered by foreign scum. Get mad. Do something. Show a calm face and protect your livelihood

>Terrorist attack
>People immediately assume Muslims did it

Gee, I wonder fucking why ...

>Trump must abloo-bloo-bloo
Kekekek
Good luck with Ziyad Donald Al-Trump Al-Amriki doing anything against Islam now. Hahahahaaaaaa.

If you hate the UK then go back to whatever -stan you come from, faggot. I hope one of your sand nigger brethren ends your pathetic life, truly I do.

saved

How is that chimping out? Especially compared to nail bombing 20 people to death.

Someone killed children and all sandniggers do is go WAHHHH WAHHHHH ISLAMOPHOBIA. I don't care if this is obvious bait, kill yourself.

>accuses the British of chimping out
>over Sup Forums threads
>abuot a sand nigger chimping out

From my perspective the only mistake the British are responsible for is letting you animals live.

I don't like the British, I find them too socially docile and in favor of overburdening laws.

But I'd rather share my table with them than share the planet with the likes of you.

You've not once, in your degenerate history, brought anything of even remotely enough vale to justify a reason for why we should let you live. The only thing you bring to the world is destruction and failure. You bend over to your warped idea of a God, bend just words to fit your savagery and kill yourselves in the name of a a pig fucker you call prophet. You're shit.

The only constructive purpose a virus like you will ever serve is as fertilizer.

Abbos had and still have a great country indeed, to bad not all british colonies had so great people.

Stop LARPing, you monumental faggot.

reported to GCHQ

blow it out your ass.

Fuck you you disgusting paki cunt. The UK is a thousand times better than the shitholes you slithered out of, if it wasn't you parasites wouldn't want to live here. Fuck Islam. Fuck the useless Cuckservative govermemt that lets you ungrateful snakes live here and fuck you you fucking sandnigger

Papa bless

I second this, op is a raging homosexual

pretend moderates like you are just to shield the radicals of all consequences you are a worthless loser. Fact of the matter is NO OTHER religion currently behaves worse than islam NO OTHER on this planet do you see that you blind stupid mother fucker??!??!
And as long braindamaged worthless stupid moderates take offense at people attacking RADICALs as long will i call you out for what you are a excuse to not go after radicals and believe me i realize that you probably dont understand this but this is YOUR stupiditiy and your problem you worthless moron.
Reforme your worthless shit faith that is currentle factual the worst religion on the globe only after a reformation do you even have the right to complain not before not while your religion is a collection of pedophilia mass murderers and pure racist.
Its on the muslims to clean UP their mess in their shit faith its not on the non muslim.

> you fuckers start chimping out instead of being calm and rational
>Fuck the UK. Fuck Anglo cunts. Die you motherfuckers, DIE.
I have a friend named Children-And-Goats-Fuck-Muhammad Sage 7th, wanna meet him?

We brought an asswhooping to ugly Turk rape baby nations like yours. I think that's enough of a contribution personally.

It's white christians you fool!Islam is a religion of peace!

Can't wait until Europe gets bad enough that we annex everything northwest of Turkey and fumigate you sillies into oblivion.

RIVER DINGHY RAPIDS

>durr hurr we attacked you
That's all you're capable of. Ever.
The faster Europe wakes the fuck up and wipes you out the faster we can get on with advancing our civilization.

But don't worry, when the time comes, I'll take 2 of your daughters as breeding slaves, so your kin can continue existing as human flesh-lights and entertainment.

shut up low IQ muslim garbage

wow

niggers are almost more annoying when they speak in marxist jewish english as opposed to ebonics

Make them dance those sexy gypsy dances.

Awesome shit posting bait..
> love your work
> LARP

>go back to your shithole then, shitskin.
>t. romanian gypsy shitskin

The only people who hate Trump are libcuck """muslims""". Saudis love Sheikh Daniyal bin Trump.