Would you support feminism if there would emerge a racist form of feminism?

Would you support feminism if there would emerge a racist form of feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaclynf/status/866817553720594432
youtube.com/watch?v=Py4T70cIZZQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Estonia#Current_Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=jxEqgAVMmJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feminism is already racist.

Any form of feminism is stupid, fuck Estonians

>mudslimes are misoginistic

golly gee, I didnt know.

Reminder this is a real tweet from an actual feminist, kek.
twitter.com/jaclynf/status/866817553720594432

Holy shit, what a joke

(((Friedman))) /thread

Uhm no sweaty, it's real, and it's happening. Shitskin-Exclusionary Feminism is alive and on the rise.

Exactly

wow, that's very islamophobic
don't you know islam is the very definition of feminism?

does she not realize that she's implying that the muslim was misogynistic?

DAS RAYCISS!!!

It's an islamic violent act of misogyny.

>does she not realize that she's implying that the muslim was misogynistic?
She's either very dumb or on the verge of getting redpilled.

I would prefer having an Islamic society to having a feminist society. Women are not designed to function independently.

No, I wouldn't, but I would temporarily agree to fight against the genetic threat before returning to the cultural one.

>/threading your own post
I even agree with you but come on man, don't be that guy

my gf has her own philosophy she calls "Western Exceptionalism" (which she refers to as literally "WE" for short) that is basically that where she holds that the West is the best because of women's rights + being created by white people, and all other cultures are inferior by oppressing women + not being white, and every other culture would be better off if they adopted women's rights and let white people run their countries

she was one of the first people to point out that in that 12 Hours Walking In New York video featured mostly black and brown men cat calling and it should be seen as a white vs brown issue rather than a man vs woman issue for example

hopefully she'll be the next Hitler and I'll be the next Eva Braun when she holocausts all the muslims

No, because feminism is a joke.

The enemy of my enemy. If getting feminism involved is what will help finally remove and/or check kebab, then so be it.

Malevolent racism against non-whites.

White surpmacists are also myaogonists?!?!

Feminism is already racist, it's explicitly anti-white male.

Look at how the rape hysterics never bother to look at interracial rape, or the milquetoast response to the Cologne assaults (white men do it too!). Hell, even "don't tell me how to dress, tell men not to rape" doesn't apply to Muslims at this point.

If an explicitly pro-white strain of feminism were to exist, though? No. Feminists are responsible for just as much damage to our society as the massive influx of minorities have been.

I'm not talking about the blue-haired "third-wave" dykes, either. First wave feminism was championed by a literal communist rabble-rouser (Betty Freidan [Born Betty Goldstein] was heavily involved with the American Communist Party). Second wave feminists spearheaded the sexual revolution which tanked birthrates and destroyed the family.

On sexual liberation in particular, look at the work of Oxford-educated Anthropologist J.D. Unwin. He found that every society to have "liberated" itself sexually has either collapsed, fallen to more chaste outsiders, or waned severely.

Honestly, at this point, I'm practically convinced that it's easier to restore unquestioned ethnic majorities in white countries than it is to rebuild the moral foundations of the West.

MAKE CHILDREN WITH HER

What about the young men at this concert?

Did she just assume their gender????????

So say it.

Say Islam is misogynistic.

You won't.

Anyone watch that 'The Redpill' documentary where a feminist interviews MRAs?

They went over the whole 'REAL MEN DON'T BUY WOMEN' campaign, and the guys were mentioning the Islamic group would regularly evacuate the women and slaughter all of the young boys and men.

They actually took the women for publicity because only then would people care.

Same with this.

>Would you support AIDS if there would emerge a racist form of AIDS?

HOL UP

So you be sayin muslims are misogynists???

WTF

She's not truly based unless she'd willingly give up her right to vote to take it away from all women.

Assuming a man cannot like Ariana Grande is very sexist and misandristic.

absolutely fucking not

>Jaclyn Friedman
((((Friedman))))
lel

I mean good on her for realizing that white people are good; however, she's completely delusional if she thinks that women's rights have anything to do with the West being great.

We started going downhill after implementing women's rights. Truthfully, it was one of the biggest mistakes the West has made.

would I support a racist version of feminism? in a heartbeat

Sounds good desu, even though I hate feminism I can at very least respect such a position. I think you made the right choice.

I agree 100% but I think encouraging some form of anti-shitskin feminism would cause so much infighting amongst the left that they would soon collapse and a small portion of them would choose to become """"""alt-right"""""".

You fuckers already coopted libertarianism, why not feminism too?

Helicopter rides for the rapist side.

>Margaret Sanger is a hero

>Calling Islam misogynistic

Fucking Islamaphobic, bigoted CUNT.

Islam, Sunni Wahabi Islam specifically, is the MOST feminist religion.

The leader of the Women's March told me so!

She's completely correct about the white part, but women ruin empires.

You guys would like the gender critical TERFs

No, fuck off roastie whore.

This. Modern feminism is inherently anti-white, like all the rest of the cultural Marxism trash.

>she was one of the first people to point out that in that 12 Hours Walking In New York video featured mostly black and brown men cat calling and it should be seen as a white vs brown issue rather than a man vs woman issue for example

>tfw leftist started calling that slut "RAYCIS" for only featuring black and brown men, and she tearfully apologized for not being attractive enough to white men to make them catcall her.

The part you need happens between 3:55 to 4:00
youtube.com/watch?v=Py4T70cIZZQ

Tweet her she sounds like a nazi for being disrespectful of islam.

>West is the best because of women's rights
You're a bluepilled cuck, and you have a lot to learn.

>women's rights
It depends what exactly she means by this. Being allowed to own property, normal legal protection against rape or assault (though no more than men), guarantee of equal pay for equal work (with the understanding that most women can't compete in many fields with most men and that pay will end up reflecting this), these things are fine. But having the vote despite having no obligation to defend that right, the kinds of divorce proceedings that go on in many western countries, things like these have to go and lead to the degeneration of the society.

>(which she refers to as literally "WE" for short
WUZ

Leaf speaks the truth

White feminist in 2017
>too many white ppl in the movie, we need more PoC!!
White feminist in 2047
>all I see in this movie is so many fucking niggers, why are you all marginalizing the white minority in our nation?
White feminist in 2057
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Friendly reminder that First Wave Feminists literally championed the mass slaughter of young white men.

>The organization aimed to shame men into enlisting in the British army by persuading women to present them with a white feather if they were not wearing a uniform.

>This was joined by some prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft for males, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property.

>Anecdotes from the period indicates that the campaign was not popular amongst soldiers - not least because soldiers who were home on leave could find themselves presented with the feathers.

>One such was Private Ernest Atkins who was on leave from the Western Front. He was riding a tram when he was presented with a white feather by a girl sitting behind him. He smacked her across the face with his pay book saying: "Certainly I'll take your feather back to the boys at Passchendaele. I'm in civvies because people think my uniform might be lousy, but if I had it on I wouldn't be half as lousy as you."

A radical feminist here, who has had men jailed (and boasted of it) after she has successfully trolled them (by posting things like "kill all white boys" etc) wrote an article one of our largest major papers (and affiliate of the Huffington Post) basically labeling rape accusers at Cologne as dramatic/hysteric and racist.

The same woman who said disagreeing with her on twitter is tantamount of sexual assault.

>Anyone watch that 'The Redpill' documentary where a feminist interviews MRAs?

No, because liberals issued death threats against cinema owners who had booked to show it here.

>Current Demographics
>Total Pop (2007): 1,900
>Live Births (2006): 12
>Total Deaths (2006): 51
>Birth Rate: 6.32 per 1000
>Death Rate: 26.84 per 1000
>NGR: −2.05% per year.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Estonia#Current_Demographics

If they would emerge as racist that would mean they would go against everything they currently stand for and would try to keep women sophisticated and not turn them into whores.

So yeah,i probably would do so. Nothing better than a nationalist woman who knows her places in the house and my place in the force.

That is extra shitty
>your a coward for not dying in a literal meat grinder so jews can make money
Meanwhile they enjoy the luxury of a nation untouched by war, having sunday brunch with the ladies while gossiping about anyone who isn't present. I would punch a bitch for this.

>its another feminist shilling thread
Remember to put sage in the Options field lads

>radical feminist browsing Sup Forums
Why?

how the fuck is that even supposed to work?

"All hail women and kill niggers but worship white cock" Feminism is a bizarre mental fixation that needs to die along with all identity politics

B-but I thought..

Is this when the left finally finds itself boxed in by it's own rules and begins to tear itself apart? Would be nice to have something from this that benefits the greater good.

>implying they'll acknowledge the fact that the attacker is a mudslime

Is this it? Will the feminists admit that islam is anti-woman and go against it?

Like the current form of racist third wave feminists? lol no

I think not even feminists are this delusional to assume that white people, asians or buddhists are likely to blow up in public events.

Still too many. As to the purpose of this thread, what methods would you suggest to push this narrative that already has not been tried? You talk with people now about the Orlando shooting and they say it was a lone radical and muh guns but nothing about mudslimes.

never. i met a broken woman once, turned dyke and hated men wih passion, even hear her saying that every man should be castrated once she was in a moment of ehmraged - all because of her divorce(i found out that later). bitch was a shitty wife and now hates man. so becomes a lesbo and a feminist. stupid is it not i ask you gentlebeings??

>make a twitter account just to comment
>reply "Are you telling me muslims are misogynist?"
>instantly blocked
what's the fun in social media again?

there already is a racist form of feminism it's called feminism. "STRAIGHT WHITE MEN, RAPE CULTURE, PATRIARCHY, WELCOME RAPEFUGEES"

this

I think memeing and "dropping redpills on the internet" does too little. I have educated myself a lot on various tactics and I heard that most effective is any kind of real life action such as flyers, posters, organizing groups, protests, recruiting like-minded people into a group etc.

At the moment, I see huge potential in Generation Identity movement.

such is life, bro

She will find a way to blame white men as they always do.

how dare she say Ariana is only for "women" I'm a faggot and love getting my grande on. Lots of trans ppl like grande too. this pig is a transphobe.

No, because Feminism is unironically the single worst, most cancerous hebe that has ever been pulled.

I have always supported egalitarianism. Feminism is unfortunately the opposite of that. That stupid bitch in your picture is correct, but is skirting the real issue. Islam is a misogynistic religion and has no place in western society.

Fuck feminists.

I agree, actions taken in the real world are far more effective at sending a message. The problem (at least stateside) is that every group automatically that tries anything goes the wrong way in attempting to "redpill" the people. Take for example, (((Richard Spencer))), even if he is legit in what he claims to be, he goes about it the wrong way. I watched some stuff about Generation Identity and their actions resonate with me at least, specifically putting burka on the statue, but they still have to dispel the muh nazis narrative. We need to have a rebranding to reach the people. We put away our arm bands and flags for now, and stop fucking larping.
youtube.com/watch?v=jxEqgAVMmJU

This reminds me how I read in some local culture/sociology newspaper with a strong leftist bias on a certain article. From the top of my head, translated into english, it said something like this:
>"There is no threat from conservative movements such as Amish and various church groups. There is little threat from traditional conservative groups, as such groups rarely gain traction in society and those groups lack intelligent people. The moment when right wing would truly be of match to the left wing is the moment when they learn to use modern technology and become adept in navigating their way in the modern world, thus attracting young, intelligent folks into their ranks."

Well it looks like all we have to do now is invent a cure for autism and we will be able to combat the leftists irl sense I just learned about modern technology and threw out my VHS.

>sexual assault in public
>muslim rape gangs
>blowing up young women
Gee I guess the West needs even more money fo dem feminist programs because clearly they're not doing enough.

Autism has been the key of our success so far desu I just think Sup Forums needs to start recruiting normies in a sense that we become like sheepherders who do the IRL stuff for us while we retain our autism and gather intelligence.

The problem is the left is passive and cowardly and false flags conservative intellectuals and slanders them. If they lose their delusion of intellectual superiority they have nothing. So people try to cut through the bullshit by running down the street screaming IT'S THE JEWS but ironically the jews already thought of that.

Reminds me I've also read a long analysis which said that the mainstream sides with those who have something of value to offer, ideally something unique you can't get from anywhere else. This is why sites like Breitbart are so getting so popular - they release news in detail that mainstream outlets only vaguely report.

Can't name any more examples, but basically, create a product or service that the left cannot hope to copy that has a redpilled aspect to it, and soon, people see opportunity in this and try to imitate you.

One good trend I can call out is associating environmentalism with conservatism somehow, such as by starting a bar/venue in metropolitan area that hosts these non-numale folk artists who sing about nature and stuff. Another is lobbying to ethnic nationalist youth groups to try and organize charitable events such as going to white neighborhoods and cleaning the trash/raking the leaves there and gathering good boy points in the eyes of locals that they are not "ebun nazis". Maybe even get right-wing groups to advocate recycling or using bikes instead of cars?

I'd be supportive of feminists going full 14, but Feminism is something I could never support. Feminism is a major reason white birth and marriage rates are plummeting whilst Ahmeds and Khadijas are slowly replacing whites. Feminists are also traitors who aligned themselves with post modernists and (((them))) when they decide to promote multiculturalism for the west when they realise their movement had created birth rate problems. Modern feminism is an affront to human nature.

But i heard Islam was a Feminist religion

this

>This is a violent act of misogyny
nice to see even the self-centered cunts are waking up to the dangers inherent in islam.

Modern women were a mistake . They only change their opinion of Islam when it directly affects them.

yes they are, they're already blaming white men :-(

I don't think she's very fond of anyone voting but she's talked about going back to only land owners being able to vote since they have a real stake in it and are probably going to be a mature sensible person

she has good arguments as to why that's the case, in islam a man can have several wives because they're just treated like property, which sounds cool as a man until you realize if 1 man has 3 wives that's 2 men without a wife, and those two men are a lot more likely to turn to a life of crime, sexual violence and extremism, which is one of the main reasons the middle east is such a violent shithole with so many young men willing to throw their life away

her definition of womens rights is maximizing the freedom for women, and that modern feminism actually curbs womens freedom from trying to funnel them into male roles, something she's pointed out is that the vast majority of women if given a free choice would prefer just to be homemakers because that's natural, they have to be propagandized to fuck and back to want to join the work force and even then only when they are straight up bribed with money by the state with welfare and anti-father family court pay outs do they do it, and she sees that as oppressive to mothers as well as fathers, since obviously a single mother who never even gets to see her kids because shes at work all day is unhappy and has limited life choices

she's also the only british woman I've ever met who believes in gun rights which I've never heard any variety of feminist vouch for even though if there's one thing women need equality in it's the ability for self defense and being strapped is obviously the cure for rape and related anxieties

>I would prefer having an Islamic society to having a feminist society. Women are not designed to function independently.
I take solace in the fact that whoever wins the culture war, it won't be women.

Just wait until we find out it's the religion of peas. She'll backpedal so hard on that shit. #refugeeswelcome #islamisfeminism

>I don't think she's very fond of anyone voting
I tell you why that is. Women hate being excluded. If women are not allowed to vote, neither should men! This is how all women function. They would rather have dictatorship then being left out of male spaces.

>they have to be propagandized to fuck and back to want to join the work force and even then only when they are straight up bribed with money by the state with welfare and anti-father family court pay outs do they do it, and she sees that as oppressive to mothers as well as fathers,
She sounds bluepilled as fuck desu

How do we convinced the feminists to turn on the muslims? How do we become their greatest ally, Sup Forums?

It's like my wife. She's half red-pilled.

Says that west is superior, whites are superior, hates refugees, makes holocaust jokes everyday, but will support any softcore women's rights movement (she despises SJW feminazis though) and she supports soft-version of EU federalism.

yeah sure, a smart feminist would recognize that niggers, mestizos and mudslimes are savage rapists by nature

she sounds better than 99% of women in today's society, get off your high horse and learn to compromise if you want any real progress and shift of the overton window, you fucking idiot.

It won't happen. This feminist is probably only saying this because she thinks the perp is white. If it turns out he isn't, she'll amend her story to place the blame with socio-economic issues and other left wing dogma.

These subversive movements see to subvert those they consider to have power. And in their minds, that's straight, white males. And everyone who thinks for themselves, obviously.

Feminism does not call out the misogyny of the Islamic world. Some individual feminists do, but as a movement feminism never speaks out as a whole and blackballs people who do, such as Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

The only thing feminism needs to do to not be insane is to actually strive for the shit they say they're striving for while they enact policy purely intended to dick over men, and Western civilization in general. Sometimes it feels like a lot of sensible feminists simply didn't get the memo that they're actually supposed to be manhating harpies.

Learn to comprise? Are you fucking dumb? Women's suffrage needs to go. Agree or disagree? The man is writing a fucking essay about his wifes opinions. We could just remove women's suffrage if we wanted. It's not like they can do anything. They did not do anything before they got the right to vote other then bitch and whine, and they can't do shit if we decide to remove it again. Only problem is that men won't do it.

>her definition of womens rights is maximizing the freedom for women, and that modern feminism actually curbs womens freedom from trying to funnel them into male roles
She's made the mistake that feminism, old school and modern, is actually not concerned with literal freedom at all, but privileges (perceived or real).

The reason leftism/feminism is bad when it comes to this topic is that it seeks to give certain groups privilege without obligation. Clear example is women getting the vote without having the responsibility of defending that right. But to claim that in a material sense this is in any way bad for women is retarded, it's essentially b8ing an anti-leftist position with "b-but teh wominz!!!!1!!11!!!!". Women benefit from the Welfare State at least materially in the short term, that's why they keep voting for it.

To pull the "it harms both men and women" meme is either ignorant or disingenuous. Your GF is on sort of the right track, but she still has a ways to go before you can really say she's been redpilled.

It actually reminds me a little of an "internalized misogyny" argument. "Oh those poor womenz support the system for decades even though it supposedly harms them. Now how can I say they're repeatedly acting against their own self interest without implying they're of lower intelligence..."

>Giving up on rights
That would make her cuck.