Guys I understand all the nigger hate, but still I fail to understand why people push for a white ethnostate...

Guys I understand all the nigger hate, but still I fail to understand why people push for a white ethnostate. My objection is pic related.

If the whole point is to improve population quality, why are we trying to make a society for pic related?

>juggalos
>people
Pick 1.

I have a different white ethnostate in mind

The irony is that every time sees/hears someone say "nigger" or "Jew," this is exactly how they see you. This is Sup Forums's family Christmas card.

>we want an ethnostate so the trashiest lowest quality whites can dominate

Who the fuck gave you that idea?

white trash are people too, just like niggers are people. Race mixing and multiculturalism destroys both of them. 100 years ago pic related would've been a proud family of coal miners/farmers/etc. and probably deeply religious. Degeneracy as a whole affects the lowest portion of the race the worst.

why the fuck do non-whites wanna live in countries that white created, oh boy do I wonder

chang, this is from me to you, from the bottom of my heart

I'd curb stomp your slanted flat face without a 2nd thought, given the chance

this is obviously satire of course

:^)

>126700846
The white race is a family, its our job to take care of and guide the snow niggers among us.

>its this shill thread again
>user posts a married couple raising their fucking children
>the father obviously cares for his family
>this image is supposed to be a bad thing
poor people will always exist
and you are much less likely to be robbed or murdered by poor whites

Yeah that's my fear sometimes.
OK but let's say we get rid of degeneracy yet still have multiracial countries, would that work?

>the worst white trash hillbillies are worse than the best niggers

And the worst niggers would kill ten people a day if we didn't have armies of white cops keeping them at bay. What's your point?

Just look at all that white privilege.

>implying a free market system wouldn't quickly weed out this white trash
It's a self solving problem desu

Yeah I saw this and it's very thought provoking. After all, we know that racial differences exist not just in IQ but also criminality, and so an 85-IQ white could be vastly less criminal than an 85-IQ black.

On the other hand I heard something interesting from jordan peterson's talks: criminality is activated by local social inequality. So if those poor appalachians don't have anyone else around who is rich, their men won't feel like they need to commit crimes to achieve status. I wonder how much of a role this plays.

Implying the gibs currently gong to nigs couldn't be used to help people like OP's family. Perhaps mum and dad are beyond help and need to go "camping". The kids need some time in a paramilitary outfit to straighten them out.

kill your self

>calling centrism national transhumanism just because for some reason centrism, the only objectively good political ideology, became a meme

What ethnicity is "white" anyways?

White ethnicity was invented to try to stop Europeans from killing each other.

multiculturalism is one of the root causes of degeneracy so no.

>what are outliers
>what is regression to the mean

Yes OP, 25 percent of one group is degenerate, but another group has 5 percent that are degenerates so this means the second group shouldnt separate because they have some bad apples too.

B-b-but user, they're lower class! And they listen to music that's unpopular, and dress in unfashionable clothes. That makes their nuclear family exactly as bad as those three niggers who murdered a 6 year old in Mississippi the other day.

Because that is the worst of the white population. For blacks that would be high tier.

>Implying everyone is a disgusting, AIDS ridden normal faggot who isn't redpilled on race

There are two central tenets to the white ethno-state argument. The first one would be the re-establishment of traditional ethnic principles as a value system. Intelligence, beauty, foresight and the chief virtues would be the essential social standard again in the west in this ideal ethno-state. There would be public open-forums to discuss these qualities openly, and capable artists would lead the charge.This while the fluid and meaningless values that advocate for unchecked pluralism, inclusiveness, consumerism, nihilism, addiction, impulsive action and the worship of amusement would be derided and mocked. The fascists were quite extreme in both rhetoric and action in this regard, as fascism was meant to sort of deconstruct what was so ugly the Wiemar era, and they openly held artistic demonstrations to celebrate their sense of disillusionment (the ceremonial book immolation, etc...)

The next central tenet would be eugenics. A system that encourages fertility among the best of Europeans and those of primarily European stock, according to these higher traditional values of intelligence, health, aesthetics, virtue, etc.... Or, if this plan does not advocate eugenics, it at least advocates a system which isn't actively dysgenic. Basically meaning that the weak and stupid would be culled or at least restricted from reproducing above replacement rate. These two tenets are a constant pattern in every western form of ethnic nationalism, and even civic nationalism in some cases. But once you get into the common patterns of political leaders, philosophers and thinkers who're white ethno-nationalists, these tenets persist in their ideal ethno-state, to answer your question faggot (OP is a faggot).

Most white nationalist support eugenics to some extent.

One thing I noticed about poor white areas, they are usually friendly and /comfy/. Maybe a few dilapidated buildings and etc. But peaceful and the people make the best of it.