Sup Forums = Islam in denial

Why is Sup Forums so anti Islamic when Sup Forums supports the same things as Islam? Let's see:

Islam:
>women should have less rights than men
>death to all infidels especially jews allahu akbar
>hates gays, transfags, degeneration
>loves authoritatian and theocratic regimes
>hates liberals

Sup Forums:
>thinks women are lower class than men
>death to all jews (the only people that really fight Islam lmao) and infidels deus vult
>hates gays, transfags, degeneration
>loves authoritarian and theocratic regimes
>hates liberals

Sup Forums is literally like muslims, you guys claim a bunch of shit daily but when a muslim does an attack you go all full "muh european democratic values" like cucks. How funny. Islam and Sup Forums wants the same thing with just little exception but when a terrorist attack happens most of you go cuck mode. You sound just as bad as liberals when they are like "fucking nazis want to destroy our values". Wake up Sup Forums, Islam is not the enemy, we all know who it is, good goyim islamist and christcucks kill eachother = liberals and jews win

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY

>implying everyone on Sup Forums is the same politically

Death to ISIS

Death to kikes

Death to leftists

Death to liberals

Death to degenerates

Death to the House of Saud

Join the right side, not the Sunni goat fuckers and Saudi/Israeli puppet sect. Shia Sup Forums when?

No . I want both kikes and mudshits dead. Checkmate

When is Sup Forums finally going to take the yellow pill and realise the Shia world and Iran are our greatest ally?

Siamo in due a volerlo

>thinks women lower class
I dont believe in class i believe in roles.
Islam has many disagreements with nationalists that arent arab.

honestly i don't see why Sup Forums tries to fight it anymore

who is going to suffer in a sharia world? healthy heterosexual god-fearing caucasian males? or faggots, women, niggers, liberals, atheists, anfi-fa subhumans, etc. ?

it's sad for western civilization, but at least it's destroyers will get what's coming to them

The things that separate a civilized Sup Forumsack from a savage mudslime:

>We thoroughly reject pedophilia and the idea of marrying children
>We thoroughly reject the fucking of goats, sheep, and other livestock
>We thoroughly reject their hatred of dogs. A true user loves the doggos
>We thoroughly reject any attempt to restrict our freedom of speech and expression.
There are other things as well, but you get my point.

Their culture is abhorrent and incompatible with the modern world. Everything from the way they cover their women head to toe, to their paying on a rug 6 times a day bending over with their ass out (gay as fuck desu)

They'd make far better allies than KSA and Israel.

Because Muslims are threatening us and killing our people.

Yes, they're absolutely right on topics like women, sexual deviancy, premarital sex, etc. Christianity used to be fairly good on those fronts too.

The problem is that Islam is too intertwined with Middle Eastern people and culture to ever work for Western Countries.

They have an entirely different philosophical foundation and culture, that has bled heavily into Islam and made it what it is.

Again, to draw a parallel to old Christianity, we used to have a similar mix. Greek philosophy underpinned Western thought. European culture bled into Christianity. European Pagan traditions were modified into Christian traditions. From this mix we saw a fairly unified religious culture that helped animate the Western world. At one point "Christendom" and "Europe" were practically synonymous.

The same holds true for Islam and "Arabs" (in a loose sense), but tenfold. They don't have our philosophical underpinnings, nor do they have our traditions. Despite Islam itself belonging to the same "religious family" as Christianity, it's been tinged far too much by outside influences.

Then there's the fact that the heart of the Islamic world isn't in Europe, but rather, in some desert that has spawned civilizations which to this day see themselves as our opposition.

Even if they weren't killing us, we'd be sacrificing a piece of ourselves to reclaim another.

What a coincidence how Islam shilling starts back up again after the twrrorist attack Really tickles the tangerines

"Muslims"
Crimimals not Muslims, there is no war myslims are at with non muslims, it is just isolated criminals who like to blow things up.

We both hold traditional values, but we are not the same. I could easily compile a list longer than yours of our fundamental differences.

Yes, it's not like you can trace money and propaganda from mosques back to Saudi Arabia or anything.

Madrassas? Salafism? Wahabism? None of these things are real.

Hell, just look at the angle ISIS is pushing for recruiting nowadays, they frame things as an apocalyptic clash of civilizations. Back when AQ was peaking, they were forced to drive the narrative of a religious uprising against imperialism and corrupt local officials.

You forgot that we hate kikes, but we hate sand niggers more.

>that id
Kek wills it. I for one welcome our islamic overlords. Takbir!

Small isolated criminals not of any collective will of Muslims.

White males will suffer because Islam is Arab supremacy. They specifically are out-breeding whites for this reason. Their goals directly contradict ours.

I reject Satan, and all his empty works, and all his empty promises- so naturally I reject Islam.

But they're brown tho

Why does the wolf fight the lion if thrown in a pit even though both are carnivores?

Mohammad was a goat-fucking pedophile serial killer. Great guy to worship.

Because shitskins.

I'll fight whatever is run by them.

Doesn't matter if they agree with me 100%.

They all need to go.

B8

Filthy shill/bait thread

>Sup Forums supports the death of its nations and people

Good one, Mohammed.

Given your assessment of the situation, the left should hate Islam (supports women's/gays rights, opposes theocracy) but yet they love them. What gives?

>this thread again

Ill be honest. Before 911, i had a burning hatred for the IMF and WTO. When the towers got bombed, I thought the terrorists were the good guys.

Eventually I was brainwashed into thinking some enemy carried out the attack. THEY'RE ALLIES.

Islam throws acid on women.
That's not my bag.
Because I'm not a savage.
No.
Islam is a shit ideology for shit people.
Kill yourself, roach.

Sup Forums likes freedom of speech.