Attention

Hello Sup Forums, I just thought of sharing my opinion on how we should retaliate against muslims this coming "Ramadan".. I say we bomb the shit out of them.. we must make a move on the most crucial time, it is when they're very weak and vulnerable.. we throw molotovs in their mosques, storm them during daytime and leave them dying by dusk.. wadd'ya say? eh?

Just bomb the rock

it's impossible, it'll be hard for us to penetrate the den of beasts. Not unless you're in possession of a MOAB.

>psst... hey kid... wanna bomb a mosque?

Fuck you CIA.
Violence is the stupid man's force.

Hi CIA. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Though you're right about me being a nigger, but I'm not a damn CIA.. hell, even if I am, i'd still be bombing mosques.. muslims are pests we need to exterminate you know.. so why don't we just bomb them on the day of their "holy Ramadhan"..

Jews control Muslims.
Stop the Jews, stop the Muslims.

Again: violence is the stupid man's force.

Do you know why Muslims are blowing up concerts? It's because they can't think of a way to convince the entire world Islam is the right faith. They're stupid. So they try to scare you into embracing Islam.

I normally hate you fucking island monkeys, but for once, I totally agree. I'm willing to set aside my people's long standing disdain for you if you can fight by my side against the kebabs.

If the Emperor wills it, hopefully we can rid this earth of the shit-skinned blight that is Islam.

What's wrong with mlp? Weren't you here on april fools?

So, are you saying that you'd let them slaughter again? this is BS! they must be punished and I've shared you an important information as to their weakness. I respect your opinion user, but then again it's just too much for me to hear the loss of lives just because we didn't do anything to kill these terrorists.

you won't do shit
best case you will attack Syria, ruining last secular country in middle east, empowering jews once again

>So, are you saying that you'd let them slaughter again?
Where'd I say that? The State should publically execute all terrorists. That is their duty. Our duty is to prevent future attacks by educating the People as to the Truth of the matter:

Islam is the Sword of Jewry.

let`s hunt down these sandniggers .

I think if israel controlled the whole middle east it'll be more peaceful

Stop LARPing, degenerate.

Those are some big words you're using there, Pole. Almost as big as the ass-whooping you took in 1939.

In all seriousness though, your Poles have no idea how bad the situation is, as you've managed to keep the kebabs at bay in your country thanks to your anti-immigration policies.
And I'm also aware of your various militia groups willing to fight Russian imperialism and kebab forces need be. You guys are basically set if shit hits the fan, again.

Furthermore, I'm not with the collective American body in bombing Syria. I'd much rather go and assist the Assad and attempt to stabilize the region than just bombing the fuck out of everything. I'm no president Truman.

I think if there were no israel whole world would be more peaceful

Kebab does sound nice for dinner, spitroasted and all.

I humbly offer you my best assistance on annihilating islam and it's followers. Though you should forgive inferiority, for being a shit-skinned island monkey.

Ever since israel existed, deaths from wars went down by over 90%

Muslims kill hundreds of each other in suicide bombing you don't even hear about. They don't need israel as an excuse. They do worse than what's happening in europe even in china and the philippines. Just no one cares about muslims in those countries.

Anyway, you sound like a cuck pole with a jew inferiority complex. No surprise.

fuck off muhammad, unlike you I'm true to my intents and my nationality.. you're the degenerate one you know.. so fuck you and your wrecked nation.

Israel is ISIS.

Fuck off FBI

All inferiority will be pardoned in the event of the war against Islam. I admire your people on the field of battle for your ability to at the very least, heavily contest whatever foe has been thrown your direction. Your determination seems unbreakable. Even my ancestors were impressed by your abilities.

Were our people to unite under this common goal, we could totally obliterate Islam in SEA.

I'm glad the people who oppose israel come up with conspiracy theories. It means they are dumb mofos with inferior intellect who stand no chance and make themselves look like a laughing stock.

You know you can find proof to anything if you look hard enough. Heck, I can say twhites fund israeli genocide because the Eu and swiss governments fund pro african and muslim organizations in israel (an actual fact that you'll never hear on stormfags)

>actual news articles from Israel
>conspiracy theories
pick only one.

Aren't those japs?
Seems kinda weird to complement someone with a picture of the people who murdered and raped across his country.

I mean you can twist anything however you want. Example: Warren buffet and bill gates openly called for people to accept immigrants. Meaning their ethnicities are pro muslims and ISIS.

It wasn't ISIS, btw, but al nusra front (which is affiliated with ISIS), which keeps the border quiet because for the time being they are better for israel than assad. ISIS in Sinai in Egypt doesn't have such an arrangement with Israel and they shoot rockets into Israel often and even attacked once by infiltration a few years ago.

Conspiracy theorists always find something and twist it to what will make their ego feel better. You can't accept that subhuman muslims take over your superior white countries so you had to invent a supernatural jew boogeyman.

Thank you, least be assured that my intetions for this is simply for an alliance between us against our common enemy, islam. You can count on us when the day of the rope is declared globally, we will fight on your side.

Ramadan is a whole month not a holy day you mong

what is being twisted?

>ISIS apologizes to Israel for attacking its soldiers
>Israeli think-tank says not to destroy ISIS because they're useful to Israel

what is being twisted?

Why can't we all just get along?

It's been done before in history. Attacking them during ramadan, conquering them, it is a little over used.

The problem isn't with Muslims. Muslims are followers- blind sheep, unthinking, indoctrinated and ignorant fools. Why put so much effort in killing the stupid? Why spend a dime on them? Why not use them as slave and labor instead? Make use of them.

Secondly, if Islam is a problem to be dealt with, killing Muslims will only help elevate their status. You simply want to hurt them out of some misconstrued logic or feelings.

If you truly want to destroy Islam, you ensure the books are updated, Kaaba destroyed or a program or propaganda to remove the ideas from the individual's mind.

Their perspective will not change if you just kill them. And frankly, it is just a waste of effort and resources. There's better way to deal with this OP.

Kill the jews.

Ignore their pawns.

Did you ever stop to think us conspiracy theorists might be inventing a supernatural mudslime boogeyman to get rid of the subhuman jews :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry for the misguidance/misinformation, indeed it's a whole month.

indeed user, the problem is..

>they attack us whenever they sense we're correcting the books about telling the truth how barbaric they are.
>they WILL also kill those people who are connected on spreading the whole truth.
>Here in our 3rd world country, they are treated as ((((PEACEFUL)))) minorities (despite of giving our place a bad name due to kidnapping situations done by your friendly PEACEFUL minorities)

I wish we could just create a new Quran that tells Muslims to straight up kill themselves without hurting anyone

>also, our justice system here is literally shit.. so you can't have your own justice to be served on you, not unless you go 'Dirty Harry" or full vigilante.

What false flags have the Brits admitted ?

Ethnic cleansing in Mindanao when?

>Sup Forums fag pretending he has ability to do anything from his mom's basement