tfw normies will forget about manchester in a week or two

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/?gl=DE&hl=de
youtube.com/watch?v=ndYPp-3cvbk
youtube.com/watch?v=i_IuHA5DKGY
youtube.com/watch?v=g-n8ISRE5OI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Sup Forums forgot about bogposting in a week or two

Relax, it's all part and parcel of living in a major city, bro.
#notallmuslims

The sad thing is, you're more than just probably right.
It honestly disgusts me how "normalized" all these incidents are becoming. And every single fucking time, it follows the exact same pattern during and after.

>#notallmuslims
This

these pieces of shit talk about the last manchester bomb one was even part of it :) youtube.com/?gl=DE&hl=de

wtf I'm a Bognationalist now

just british paid agents telling you how they made a living lol

the last manchester bomb a socalled ira cell of approx 12 men , just about 11 of them where on the books as british security service agents lol

Normalfag is the proper nomenclature on this website. Normie is a reddit term. Please leave incompatible jargon off this website.

dublin bomb

youtube.com/watch?v=i_IuHA5DKGY
its crazy how many british intelligence were in the ira imo

>in a week or two
Nobody will talk about it by the end of the week.
Without looking can you tell me when was the bridge attack in London or the St. Pete bombing? Or how many died? No, because nobody cares. People are getting desensitized.

Wrong, they'll forget in 3 days. Not like it matters, no amount of Facebook virtue signaling will fix this.

is alex jones a Bognationalist whatever that means never heard that term before lol

most them english bombs are british intelligence, even now in N.I they go round planting bombs in the middle of nowhere and creating threats out of nothing to justify there absorbent police budget greater than what philadelphia or chicago have with ten times the population and murder rates lol
ridiculous police state
after brexit they must have started to worry they even started to fund afew new republican groups ran by afew payed british intelligence scumbags and everybody knows it.

a little birty told me even socom was sniffing around

i don't think they realize that playbook is over lol
scum ofthe earth

Why would I care about some dumb anglos getting blown up by the religion of peace?
I care more about my job

They died quick death, better than being part of future parcel of mestizo population.

>that filename

oh shit

I've already forgotten, and I'm super normal.

I doubt it will even take that long

Give me a very slow rundown

There was a bomb in manchester?

Week? Two? Everyone will forget about it tomorrow, at most the day after.

I dont care anymore. Europeans obviously like to get bombed. So be it.

Well tomorrow is the global pie eating competition which is far more important than some tea-drinker children being blown to smitheroons.

HELP:

What happened to that new Bog video about them being backstage and the host asking them to talk about their government involvement? It was funny but I can't find it

3 weeks after our first terrorist attack in Berlin our media silenced the topic and nobody cared after 4 weeks anymore.

This is the new world we live in.

Do you even know who that is OP? Do you need a quick rundown?

This. How the fuck did it become so commonplace in less than a year?

Got you covered m8

youtube.com/watch?v=g-n8ISRE5OI

Blame autistic /r9k/ niggers and their tendies bullshit.

Thanks a lot mate

Look at the board you are in, dumbass.

Everyone and their grandfathers browse Sup Forums now. Everywhere in Sup Forums is full of normalfags now. What do you expect?

I reckon it's also newfag redditors who picked up that word because it doesn't have a "-fag" in it - because that would be "offensive".

'normie' existed long before the internet, why do people blame it on /r9k/?

Yup. But we will remind them.

We need to make an Ariana Grande meme to put on blast everywhere.

>look at the board you are in,
Yes, Sup Forums's having it more badly than the rest, but even in the rest of the boards the usage of that word has skyrocketed.

I forgive them.

We used to call them NORPs. For Normal Ordinary Responsible People.

/r9k/ popularized it immensely.

tall muslims exist

No.
Thursday.
Everyone will forget on Thursday.
Because that's the start of the annual Ramadan Bomb-a-thon.

>this video is banned on Earth
what the fuck

I'm ok with normies forgetting Manchester as long as we don't forget THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH