en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
youtube.com/watch?v=BI5DD9RNMXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But isn't Poland kinda shit?

That's 38k too many, don't you think?

its actually miles better than the balkans at least

nobody dying on the streets killed by niggas or muslims like in shit murica

It's cause even refugees dont want to go to that piece of shit country

I kinda imagine it as being cold, depressing and unfriendly so kinda like a white version of Britain.

That's 40 million too many, we should have wrapped this up in the 40s, they breed like cockroaches

I love Poland.

*gets shot by a nigger*

Aside from the pollution, it's quite nice. For most of white GenY whose future is living in an apartment block being paid shit all, there isn't much of a difference between life there and life in the west.

Is there anything fun to do in Poland on vacation? I don't know anyone there

38k too many. Poland is beautiful, these shills are doing a bad job.

That is still 38k too many. I had no idea it was that bad.

And are most of those mudslimes Tatars or from other ethnic groups?

I honestly want a Sim City 4 Polish patch

>Pollution
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU

Only country in the EU to not be affected by the economy collapse. Only country to leave communism and have a growing economy.
They're doing pretty good. Lots of modernizing in civilian life and military.

Imagine the country without european daimito ( gibsmedat in polish )

>Everything new is financed with Eu money
>People leave Poland and make money in germany, Brittain, Sweden etc and transfer iut ti Poland
>Nearly every new house build is financed with money from people in other european countries
>Every major company has atleast one factory in Poland because its cheaper to produce there

38k too many.

Come back to me once you've exterminated them all.

38k?
You cucked pieces of shit.We got way less.

>niggas
mostly kill each other
>muslims
haven't been as active in the US as they have in Europe
>plus you can buy guns and not worry about nigs

Daj mi to

that depends on you
we have everything you would want just like almost any other country, mountains, lakes, woods, opera, theaters, cinemas, monuments, amusement parks

we have problems with pollutions only in winter

It's average. We're not Germany when it comes to economy and quality of life, but it's not a total shithole.

If you are IT guy, you could easily get a good job here and make comfortable living.

No it's not,it isn't bad to come into contact with different societies. As long as they don't overpower you in your own country. So yeah let them stay as long as they don't cause problems.

I'm in Poland right now on vacation. It's actually pretty cool. Reminds me of my home, Tennessee in the 1980s

Polish muslims are mainly tatars left over from our wars with the khanate
400 years ago

they are more rabidly rightwing and nationalistic than most poles.These arent wahhabi goatfuckers

sounds basically just like Philippines minus the communism, niggers, and secularism

Couldn't tell you why my flag is American right now. Must have to do with my cell phones roaming.

In winter it is terrible.

I was in Krakow in February, in the mornings you could see the smog over the city.

I could only imagine what places like Wroclaw, Karowice and Lodz are like.

If you live in Poland you might as well be living in the middle east it's that poor. I'll take living in a developed country with small Muslim communities any day.

Still too much, need to remove them, brother.

>Poland is supposedly good
>HUGE amount of poles moved to the UK

That is still too much, keep them under pressure Poland, don't make the same mistake western Europe did.

>we only have 38 000
Kek

We were Poland 20 years ago. DidnĀ“t ended well.
Once you stop being a cheap nation those factories, which replaced the local ones, just flee away to a cheaper country.

we have tatars

Looks bretty good to me desu

How friendly are you guys in Poland, thinking about doing an Eastern European trip when I finish School next fall since the western part can't seem to keep its shit together.

you mean our criminals and uneducated subhumans who are equal to niggers? They shouldn't be considered Poles they should simply be referred to as opportunistic human trash.

They have good sauce though.

Keep at it, polen.

Comfiest church ever is when I go to the Polish church. Poor, but everybody radiates good feelings.

should be zero.

38K is still too much,
France have had such a figure.
Just look now.

I don't want them. If they are going to massacre young women for not adhering to Islamic doctrine then every last one of them can burn in nuclear fire as far as I'm concerned. Entire peoples have been wiped out for less, much less.

>40 million
i wish, more like 36 now, with how many people emigrated

But how's the censorship?

The only problem is that Poland is full of dirty poles

>38,000

Japan took in 27 and 2 were charged with rape.

what censorship? what are you talking about?

Yeah is a poor shithole with unfriendly people and shitty job prespective

I think that at this moment, i can risk saying, that it's practicaly non-existent

Thanks I shall look into it more for good spots to visit

Too much.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
Are you fucking retarded, OP?
There is less than 3k Tatars in Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
probably another 5k muslim students (they are not the ones that will blow themselves up)
and probably another 5-6k

Japan has closer to 100k Muslims.

Most people on here won't know they are mostly Tatars and fought for Poland.

Fuck off medpack, better watch out to not live to long with any women in the same house, else she can sue you for alimony

youtube.com/watch?v=BI5DD9RNMXc

It doesn't exist. Pic rel is what we learn of Africa in preschool

I didn't say they have 27 Muslims. I said they took in 27. As in they brought in 27 refugees.

I don't understand. You're saying you can just say what you want?

....Must be nice

I know. Feels good right?

Muh whiteness

if you're just a normie, yes.

It wasn't even muslim refugees that commited the rapes it was two Turkish Kurds which were secular.

>muslim population
>multiply by 20 every 2 decades
2 is too many

I mean i have only been ther once but it was an amazing place i highly recommend you go there.

No wonder Europe is getting overrun because europeans are dumb af.

Poland doesn't have muslims for the same reason that cambodia doesn't have a muslim problem. First, it's a poor country with no welfare, so muslims don't care about it much. Second, people in poor countries have less to lose, so they are more aggressive and confrontational. It's also why hood niggers are violent and you wouldn't see people messing with their hoods.

The problem is basically when you have too much, you rest on your laurels and become a bum.

Well Kurds are mostly Islamic and I've found no evidence that suggest they were secular. But I guess if you're that conscientious and sympathetic about turk roaches, then fair enough.

only 35k muslims in 220 million country

> 38k muslims
dam i never thought i'd see the day but here it is : the polish caliphate .