Brit/pol/ she died for nothing Edition

>Explosion at Manchester stadium, 20+ casualties
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
>Tory U-turn on Social Care Cap
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40001221

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>Eurozone WILL shrink and collapse: Shock report reveals what business leaders REALLY think
express.co.uk/news/world/807579/Eurozone-crisis-European-business-leaders-survey-EU-economy-McKinsey-Global-Institute

>Labour face 'parliamentary wipeout' as Watson, Skinner & others may lose seats, poll finds
express.co.uk/news/uk/807539/Jeremy-corbyn-labour-general-election-tom-watson-ed-miliband-tony-blair-liz-kendell

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/866902604286222336
youtube.com/watch?v=LDg7rTqfmr4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashin_Wirathu
youtube.com/watch?v=ISCHzyBXGDw
twitter.com/DOEDoobs/status/823705747070525440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for lynching pakis

REINSTATE THE MONARCHY. IMPERIAL JINGOISM NOW!

Katie Hopkins calls for a 'final solution' to the muslim question.

I want to leave this Orwellian hellhole, but where else is there to go?

WTF they're going after our lolies now.

Start buying guns.

I'm thinking either Australia or USA. I don't think there's anywhere else I'd want to live

Russia
Literally nowhere with things is safe without security

>Muslims rape white girls en masse
>Get caught
>Bomb white girls en masse instead

How fucked up is it that young, innocent girls are targeted, and yet again the general public do nothing more than virtue signal on social media.

I know this will be forgotten about in a week and it makes me feel sick guys.

Even a fucking hue is right

USA definitely sounds like a good place to go
Somewhere rural in a Southern state, like texas, and make sure i have a gun for safety

New Zealand maybe? I've thought about some of the Eastern European countries but the language seems very difficult to learn.

wtf are sandniggers even doing on your soil in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=LDg7rTqfmr4

This guy is the leader of a racist party and even he won't say that Muslims should get out and no more be let in. How does that make you feel?

Lads they the man came in the van and took my TV

holy fuck fuck you

ENGLAND LIVES! AND MARCHES ON!

>I know this will be forgotten about in a week and it makes me feel sick guys.
I don't feel nothing anymore. Europe is turning into the middle east and people care more about what's happening on Corrie.

>slipped up and smoked weed again last night
Furious t bh lads. Fuck Muzzies

I saw Larry on front door skynews.

I can't deal with this any more. I've been up all night, and I can't do it - this struggle is all in vain. England is dead.

I'm going to toss off to Emma Roberts and sleep.

Come to the US and pick up tons of babes with your accent alone mate.

When will the people start to realise all muslims need to be exterminated?

I fucking love Larry.

Fun fact: the wikipedia page for each individual Chief Mouser goes back to the 60s.

Looks like muslims are back on the menu boys.

That's the dream. Me, my wife, kids, dog, gun and farm.

You bongs couldn't handle a gun. But we welcome you.

It's already too late for that.

lol racistu not even gunna put a flag filter up and say how we are #stillstrong #illridewithyou

>be slag
>go to concert
>friends get blown up by peaceful muslim doctors and engineers from "Syria"
>flee the concert covered in blood and feces
>won't look good for Instagram photos like this
>get into taxi, just trying to get home and shower the blood off to get those Insta likes
>'Hello my name is Mahmood and I'll be your driver today'
>oh no
>the bombing was never the real threat
>you and dozens of other girls are whisked away into a muslim sex slave ring
>try to call the police but get told to fuck off because forgot to renew TV License
>everything caught on CCTV but they delete it because it going public would cause Islamophobia
>live rest of life in basement as Mahmoods 5th wife
>getting prematurely pounded by a dick thats been in more goats than women over 18
>finally manage to steal a knife from Mahmood after 20 years
>stab him and escape to freedom
>once outside immediately arrested for holding a knife and not wearing your burka
>stoned by all the neighborhood kids as per Sharia law
> tfw just wanted to go to a concert
>such is life in the United Kaliphate

Can you imagine if he was scheduled for today and they had him on.

Wtf I go to sleep early and wake up to this?! What the fuck did you do

It's OK mate
Just continue with your quitting efforts

perusing the Tommy Robinson trend on twitter is making me want to self-harm

fucking lol at Raj winding up muslims on the BBC

We were too racist to the poor muslims. They really had no choice but to blow up a concert full of 10 year olds.

Only come here if you have a diploma in an infrastructure job.
You won't use your degree and will be underpaid.
I came here in 2005 with my parents from Glasgow.
It is nice enough if you live in the Waikato.
It is expensive as fuck though

The biggest danger to our society is tendies loving minecraft boys.
I can't think of anything more serious than this issue and i firmly believe that.

In all seriousness. When is something going to be done about these terrorist attacks?
When will we grow a fucking spine lads?

Are you bongs big fans of Mike P Williams?

Nothing and never.

When the Labour party gets kicked out of Parliament and the Overton window begins shifting to the Right.

If this doesn't motivate people then I don't know what will.

Hopefully we stop picking on Assad and just let him the Russians/Iranians get on with cleansing his country.

>th...this terrorist attack will awaken the British people
The ability of the British people to remain completely oblivious to the issue always surprises me. We're a frog slowly being boiled alive, and we have no idea when to draw the line and jump out.

Wow
Really puts those post-brexit hate crimes into perspective eh lads

Seriously tempted.

>some anglo mocked me on Sup Forums a couple of days ago
>i said 'enjoy your terrorism'
>mfw

>When will we grow a fucking spine lads?

hopefully soon. We need to get this marijuana off our street, and properly enforce the drug law. Only then will radical Islamic terrorism cease to happen

Just watch, this guy will be the next attacker

Are you new to this?

>massive terrorist attack in which scores of men women and children die
>everyone says it is incredibly sad
>"we can't let them divide us" is repeated ad nauseam with the word divide being repeated like the brainwashing technique that it is, implying that western society and muslims were ever together
>some people leave some bacon at a paki shop/mosque
>this is recorded as a spike in "hate crimes"
>the last thing people remember about the attack, and probably the only thing they will remember about the attack is how the evil far right took advantage of it

AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT MAD, ABSOLUTELY MAD

You were supposed to be our ally you maniac!

the absolute state of BNP

>for the third election in a row
b-but, things are different now
>muh brexit

communism will.
>anarchy and equality nurture tyranny

who Sup Forumsidya here ?

You got source on that friend?

Putting bacon on a mosque takes priority over child rape and mass murder

Friendly reminder that this is the worst terror attack in the UK for twelve years.

this

that will never happen. "Me dad voted layber."

bataclan. Nice. 9/11. people dont give a shit about white deaths. All they do is make more people like islam

Is katy hopkins ourgirl?

>mfw baited some portugese gypsy

>mfw his grandfather was probably raped by shitskins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashin_Wirathu

Corbyn will save us. Right?

>Marxists in my country calling people who see this for what it is, racists
They need to hang.

And I bet Tommy Robinson will be arrested yet again.

England is fucked.

All this attack will do is show further that we have no unifying national identity on account of the thorough destruction of our national institutions (church/education) as the primary argument will not be between the English and Islam, but English and English defending Islam.

As soon as you get rid of all mentally ill people in your country.
So never.

Fucking do it man. We all love brits here lol you'd have no problem fitting in

>muh Overton window
>t-things will definitely change this time

When will you get it? Nothing will happen, and the West will continue going down the gurgler

Isnt it creepy how downplayed it is

Horrible attack, poor kids. It will lead to 2-4% more votes for the Tories.

youtube.com/watch?v=ISCHzyBXGDw

Anybody got a better source for this?

wew

She's always been ourgirl.

That isn't real, is it?

She is a dumb bint riding on the trails of whatever the latest dailymail outrage is usually.

its real

How long until someone throws a brick at a mosque and #notallmuslims starts getting more attention than the little girls who died?

I give it 12 hours.

racist!

USA is infested with both cultural and literal marxists, even more than here

we both need to purge hard

>muh brexit

And excellent opportunity to get rid of those disgusting white Europeans and replace them with lovely brown people eh what?

I bet she is so fucking retarded she doesn't even realise the significance of the words "final solution" anyway.

They're not so populated in the big empty states desu.

Just leave brits your lives are in danger your country is a mental asylum.

I won't say don't come, but there are shitskins everywhere here. The only decent states like Montana or Alaska have no good jobs, also.

Much appreciated

Police deliberately holding back info about who did it to supresss backlash

Why is brit/pol/ full of paedos?

twitter.com/DOEDoobs/status/823705747070525440

>white '''people'''

The reason nothing is changing for the better is because of people like you that moan and whine when things don't happen, but when they do you say "oh well, nothing is going to come of this, it's totally pointless..."

Man up, cunt.

Has any media outlet actually confirmed it was a muslim yet?

All we've had so far is "lone wolf terrorist"

Would be rather embarrassing if it turned out to be some permavirgin autist targeting lolis

May will save us. Right?

>waah liberals don't make it about the victims
>pol has not bothered once to show any deal of respect to the victims

Won't be a brick it will be a molotov. Except we're not getting rid of those white Europeans, we're trying to secure our own people in EU nations before we offer promises to them.

You anti Brexit retards are annoying, you do realise that come October a new quota for refugees will be imposed on all EU nations that will force everyone to accept XX/XXX thousand of refugees?

We don't need more of that bullshit and Merkel is already saber rattling about us not accepting migrants. Just cock off.

If it wasn't a Muslim, we'd have heard already.

>suicide bomb little girls
>police protect those guilty of perpetuating this school of thought.

We just need to fuckjng deport the cunts. So sick of this religion getting special treatment.

Based.