Tfw terrorist attack has never happened in my country

>tfw terrorist attack has never happened in my country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tusk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lucky bastard
How is the current political climate in poland?

Isn't Merkel forcing you to take refugees?

Feelsgoodman.gif

>mfw it didn't happen here either

I guess being easily invaded doesn't count.

your countries are just such shitholes that even refugees dont want to go there

>tfw no terrorist attacks in my country but it doesn't matter because I'll get shot by criminals and/or the police anyway

Romania has millions of gypsies. Though they are not bad as muslims.

based Hezbollah

Good

same

isn't there a handfull of muzzies in szczecin? do you guys keep a close eye on the germany border or do people just cross freely?
polish myself but know jack shit about the mainland politics.

Decades of communism was enough. You get a couple years reprieve

>mfw my state exports its terrorists because they'd get pumped full of lead if they tried that shit here

no offense but i wouldn't kill myself just to kill some poles or romanians

pic rel

She is not, but the EU Commision is. Not going to happen, though.

But we have less than 15k gypsies, bro.

>be Brit

you may only post ITT if no terrorist attack in your country

new fag

Why is that? And why are your houses - even in poor areas - so nice but you're still so poor?

(((They))) will see about that.

>muslim country has muslim traditions

i don't see why people are surprised

Macron will now fight to make sure that changes. Don't let him win, based Poland.

What the fuck are you doing Malaysia, your country is full of Muslim extremists. I guess it's not considered an attack if they rape and murder women every day on the reg?

Feels good man. No terrorist attack in my country since the faggot ass French blew up a boat in the 50s

you literally spent centuries being rapetpys for russian soldiers the. spent a whole world war as rape toys for both germans and russians before going back to being rapetoys for the soviets

>tfw no terrorist attacks

olaboga, szkalują Korwina

yeah but you gotta live with a bunch of polish people

If a bomb went off in the middle of Warsaw it would cause tens of thousands of Euros worth of improvements.

Feels good to not be in the center of shitfest this time.

countrys that arent attacked by muslims must be seen by muslims to be islamic friendly or not worth attacking

based polish youth

Gypsies don't blow up

Was that a terrorist attack? I don't know, Britain is genetically/culturally dead, it's like kicking a dead horse.

they tried lol

Don't brag too much, isis is watching this board.

That's because you live in a 3rd world shit hole.

I'm not Texas. The Fort Lauderdale shooter originated here, got the hell out of here to pull his stunt somewhere else

Poland should be leading the EU

you are a true inspiration to us all

Let’s talk about Black people in Macedonia, without any shame. Coming from a country where live lot of black people, and where its paradoxically, kind of tabou to talk about them, here I come in Macedonia, where I feel like the only one black person. From people looking at me, to hearing « Africa ! America ! Barack Obama ! » in the street, I face lot of obamadifferents reactions. Some are funny, others are embarassing … But the point is that these situations are never negative. Macedonian people are, before all, friendly people, living in a small country that almost no one knows, in a region that is just starting to be attractive… So, seeing people coming from « so far » is like really unexpected, and almost an honour.

Well… the thing is that I just come from France, where things are totally different, but, here I am, so even if this reactions can be embarassing, they are not mean, so the last thing to do is just enjoying this particular position, and keep on getting to know this small, but friendly country!

Don't accept a single one. Not one. It's like accepting a single bacterium into your body.
Fuck the EU let them scream and stamp their feet all they want.

>isis is watching this board.
You are right... JIDF are on Sup Forums all the time.

Isn't Razem your commie party? Why aren't they using the typical commie red flag?

>when muslims don't blow up in your cities it means you are a bad country
W E W
E
W

Your country also ceased to exist entirely for one hundredy and twenty three years.

I know it was a fag rack but I still can't believe Mateen got that many. I'm in Arizona, if someone tried that shit here they'd be dead in a heartbeat. Everyone has guns here, pink pistols even has a huge presence in Arizona

Last time it happened here was in 2002. And even then, the suicide bomber wasn't actually a Muslim.
To be honest it will happen again, sooner or later.

Communist symbols are banned in Poland, on the basis that it was a murderous totalitarian system

Or they just don't let them in, faggot.

Do you pay a modicum of attention to which terrorist attacks are which

>10% muslim population
>no terrorist attacks in 5 years (in the last one a french-lebanese guy killed a couple of jews)

I like Poland

For a cyka, 3rd world shithole that produces only the worst kinds of people you can find playing online, your country does at least somethings right.

which is precisely why we are the hope of Europe
we know exactly how it feels to have your country and culture taken away from you and so we will never let those disgusting mudslimes corrupt our land

Yet here they are, and they're amongst the only countries that have a chance of surviving the upcoming crisis.

Funny how things work out.

Are Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando in different states now or something? I swear to god

We had one terrorist attack back in 1993.
Al-Qaeda mudslimes were driving around Bosnia, but our guys couldn't tell the difference between the local mudslimes and the terrorist mudslimes, so they got stopped at a roadblock and shot in the back by the soldiers.

The muddies retaliated by driving a car bomb into a police station in Rijeka.

That's because your muslims have been there for centuries instead of invaders

(Also got any virgin waifus in your country?)

Same goes for my country

yeah but you live in Poland which is even worst

>>tfw terrorist attack has never happened in my country
SOON !

They were totally different attacks, one was an ISIS kebab at a fag rack and the other was a schizo at an airport with one magazine

I'd rather have a terror attack than a Hitler attack

Yeah, and thanks to that, we know how to recognise an invasion.

I don't really know, to be honest. I know I sound like a traitor to some people but I don't care about modern famous bulgarians.

>he doesn't want to get assfucked by Hitler

SOON

And how did that work out?

>Hitler did like, nothing wrong!!!
>I'd rather be attacked by sand niggers than him
God fucking damn it, Sup Forums.

The_Donald faggots tried to justify this. I honestly cannot believe the depths of their stupidity.

I'm aware, but I was bringing up the fact that an attack such as the Orlando one, in the same state that you reside in, would not have happened here because everyone has guns in Arizona, the state that I am in. Understand?

Harsh m8

I'm in Alaska you stupid faggot, you never read much about the FLL incident did you?

>Poland should be leading the EU

The President of the EU Council is from Poland, so they are half-way there...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tusk

>Sup Forums is one person

It's the truth

They're Soros party. ZL/SLD is the commie party and they're okay-ish.

Do you have any links/screencaps? I want to see that.

You lads have had an impressive showing these last few years against the shitlibs and the cucks. You've got the bastards on the ropes too, in a social sense. I envy you user.

He has no real power. Thats probably a good thing tho

I wonder why.

Some things are just a mystery

>tfw terrorist attack has never happened in my country
Only mondays and fridays.

Based, Poland

>doesn't take in refugees
>made Witcher 3
absolutely based, how do they do it?

I have never heard of that desu

Neither in mine

prove it's more than 1 person

What is Terror?

You lucky cunt

Same

The government and/or jews have pulled a few inside jobs though

Fucking French

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

It's because your country is irrelevant as hell which is not a bad thing at all. Lucky piece of shit.

hahahahaha same!

Vodka, xenophobia and slav-magic, senpai.

>be polish
>move to Britain to clean toilets because you hate your country that much
>get blown up in a terrorist attack
You may as well be one of us

is that why so many of you roaches open your smelly kebab shops here?

>The driver was a roach anyway

Feels fucking good man

>Tfw every time someone tries to raise shit we just beat the shit out of him and nothing ever happens

Once they realise they don't get special treatment muzzies just become the silent, obedient bunch they are back home.

Nothing happens in your country

Heh, i was worried for a moment that some Pole may have been deaded in manchester. But it was a pretty degenerate event anywat, so i'm indifferent now.