How does it feel knowing this Manchester attack will redpill thousands of teenage girls who previously thought muslim...

How does it feel knowing this Manchester attack will redpill thousands of teenage girls who previously thought muslim extremism didn't exist and multiculturalism is wonderful?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.710671
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will not.

The country is 70% cuck at this point.

It won't.

Hamada
Outo

>teenage girls learning from past mistakes
Hah!

but it didn't effect the economy so it's all okay goy

It was an EDL suicide bombing, outraged ultra-nationalists feeling our youth was corrupted by american singers.

There is clear precedent for these kinds of attacks with the assassination of a MP last year.

If anything they should get muslim boyfriends to fight the hatred

that would only happen if ariana had died herself. people forget about nonfamous victims

Naive man, they don't care, you can't redpill Grandistas

>be a kid
>get bombed
>think AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>don't have time to think anything else
>go home parents tell you not all muslims
>media says not all muslims
>interview with some victims say not all muslims on telly
>hmm I guess not all muslims
>get bombed

It only would have if Ariana was killed

any redpilling will be quickly undone by the education system in this country.

How to get a redpilled Brit gf

Nothing will ever change because social cohesion has been utterly destroyed. People only start caring when they are directly affected (i.e. hit by the blast, not just present when it happened) and once that happens, it is too late.

>who cares about some goyim being blown up as long as the shekels keep flowing
>t. Rosenberg
that has to be fake

>redpill
>women
fucking lol man. they are too retarded to be redpilled. this is just a great chance to virtue signal for them

Sadly, the opposite is more likely. They will revert to their programming. They have been told their entire lives they are bad people if they blame the religion of peace for what the religion of peace does. Instead, they will call everyone else islamophobes for not wanting to get bombed, and many will most likely actually convert to islam just to prove how peaceful it is when they get bombed.

Don't be stupid. They will forget about it after a week.

It's another stupid hoax. That school name is pronounced "cheat 'em". Nothing but mockery and crisis actors.

it's real.

wait until being redpilled is the new popular virtue signaling fad, it'll happen.

Feels kinda good, but probably too late. If worst comes to worst I'll just convert to Islam and rape some of the dumb cunts myself.

>Assuming women are capable of being redpilled.
fucking kek

More like
>go home
>parents super protective now, mistrusting muslims, being afraid of what could have been
>media tells them not all muslims
>their hate for media and muslims grows
>redpill does it's thing

It's not

(((Rosenberg)))

You can't make this shit up

see

yesterday you faggots it is okay to sell tons of weapons to number 1 supporter of radical terrorism and not all muslims are same.
now you are bitching about some terrorist attack.
you are the biggest faggots in the world.
you deserve to be blown up.

like the one in Paris redpilled all the French rite?

loooooooooooooooooool who is the king of France now I wonder oh right it is that guy who fucks his mom