Girlfriend dresses to the gym in just a tight ass sports bra and legging

>girlfriend dresses to the gym in just a tight ass sports bra and legging
>looks like a total gym slut
>I'm not allowed to oppose this or else I'm controlling
>even seeming annoyed or mad about it in anyway is cause for me to be labeled as controlling

Why is shit so fucked I just want my girl to dress a little modest and if I try to get this across I'm just controlling. Society has brainwashed women, the feminist movement is the most cancerous shit ever.

>gf
>on Sup Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(But seriously pic related)

Society has brainwashed men into thinking women are their property.
>my girl
Please, dump her and let her find someone more worthy of her time.

This is 2 years in the making ..if this flops I'm mgtow

You're dating trash, user. She's only with you until someone better comes along.

Break up with her. Improve yourself. Mature. Learn.

Nah fuck off. She says the same in regards to me. It isn't about ownership, it's about showing decency and acting/conducting yourself like an adult. This shit is why millenials aren't having kids or getting married.

Because women don't understand shit outside of "hurr I'm gonna do what I want when I want and fuck you if you think different." Like damn grow up

This.

Lad, I found a good religious girl, got married, moved half way across the country to start a life with her. 2 years later she tells me she doesn't love me anymore and wants a divorce. I'm done. I've given up on women.

Just dump that bitch. Also post pics.

You should join Islam bro, they make their women dress very respectably.

she needs to look hot and arouse males everywhere she goes in case one that is better than you takes notice and bites the hook. sorry OP you dont own her sexuality

How do you think women should dress for gym?

Dude, when my gf does a workout, she does the complete opposite. She wears workout clothes that, while it keeps her ventilated, also hides her physique to not draw attention to herself because she doesn't want people hitting on her. She actively makes herself as ugly as possible because she respects our relationship and doesn't want to be a gym whore. Then when we're showered we look great and she's sexy as hell when we're in public together.

THATS what you should be looking for, not some immature slut who thinks wearing tight yoga clothes to the gym is acceptable.

Besides, nobody who wears yoga clothes and goes to a gym is actually working out, they're there to get picked up and fucked by chad. Not a SINGLE fucking woman that I've seen wearing said clothing in a gym is doing anything even remotely resembling exercise that actually betters their body. It's 2 pound weights and a handful of squats or yoga poses. That's your warning sign

Just tell her you're not ok with this. Explain why. If she uses "controlling" card, tell her to gtfo. There's billions of other broads, why would you stay with one that disrespects you.

t shirt and running shorts, with a sports bra UNDERNEATH a shirt

People who are serious about the gym wear gym shorts and a t-shirt.

>cries to pol that his gf is wearing clothes he doesnt like
>wishes his gf would "grow up"
holy fucking shit i hope this is a troll

There is no need to stay with sluts. Dump her.

I'm assuming your cock isn't the first one she's taken so she's just a thot. You can casually date and fuck these girls but marrying a woman who has had her virginity taken by another man is a surefire way of getting cücked down the line.

suit/tie

this

She's trying to feed off male attention which isn't good. However most girls in the gym do wear revealing clothes now, leggings are relatively demure.

You need to get her out of this stupid "i do what i want" toxic mindset, a couple should commit to each other and should revel in ownership and being owned by the other because every hint of being separate is painful. Relationships are antithetical to independence, hence why the left push all women to always be their own girl.

That said i wear shorts and a stringlet vest to the gym despite being married, im jacked and do like the attention. However its purely for the want of admiration for my body. Everyone wants to feel desired so maybe you need to try make your gf feel that more.

What are you doing here? Didn't your commies exterminate all intelligent people?

Why are you so concerned about "your girl" dressing "modest"?

First, you don't own her. Stop calling her "my girl" you possessive, obsessive queef.

Second, you're just afraid of being a cuck. Grow a fucking pair.

slap her and tell her respect is mutual

(((Patriots)))
FTFY

Its fairly standard gym wear, and I cant imagine a woman wearing anything else at the gym, seeing them in t-shirts is weird. Might wanna pick your battles a little more wisely and let this one slide.

You could just dump her.

If every man grew some balls and just walked away all at once and just ignored women until they stopped their shit then we wouldn't have these problems now grow some balls and if she's a pain in the ass then just leave.

There's more to life than sex and a gf now go out and enjoy your life and if you find a gf that isn't a pain in the ass then good but don't just take shit for the sake of having a gf.

What about bra over tshirt

How do you explain that pol hates Islam and simultaneously champions the same values?

Be controlling.
She's using it as a label to control you.
> It isn't about ownership, it's about showing decency and acting/conducting yourself like an adult.
There's the principle, tell her that then hold your ground. She'll whine for awhile then fall line.

i would allow it, since no nipples or unnecessary skin or cleavage would be visible

also the fact everyone would assume she was potato retarded would mean she wouldnt get hit on

So did ours. Don't use that argument.

American degenerates. How surprising. Don't forget to suck Shlomo's cock.

>be controlling
You are a sad excuse for a man.

Men should not need to control their partner. If she dresses like a slut and you don't like it, just fucking leave her. Don't let women rule your emotions. Don't show any concern for your relationship.

You DO NOT need a woman in your life. The moment she shows she's not worthy of you, end it.

If she's going to fuck chad whether or not she's wearing leggings makes no difference.
Kick her ass to the curb if she cheats on you though.

first, you need to learn to not get a fuck about womans opinions

second, sex is more important to you right now then to speak your mind... you can only blame yourself if you let that coninue

>or else I'm controlling
Like a man should be, you beta cuckold faggot.

>chastising bait posts

until you learn 100% of the english language you will never be admitted into the union puerto rico

>inb4 "I met her at the gym"

first, you need to learn to not get a fuck about womans opinions

second, sex is more important to you right now then to speak your mind... you can only blame yourself if you let that coninue

Missed the point bud.
OP: I oppose her, she calls me "controlling"
Me: Be "controlling", oppose her

He has a principle that she shits on, he needs to stick to it. Either she changes or he leaves.
Your just advocating he leave without a fight, I can see why you're single.

you're already fucked m8
you're meant to be controlling
shes looking for someone that will dominate her because obviously you arent

Tell her to change how she dresses, if she doesnt just dump her.

become a muslim if you want modest women you fool

fucking sand niggers
no you dont have to become an islamic monkey to find modest women

> or else I'm controlling

Oh, please user, be. It's hot and it'll show you care about her.

This, how dominant are you?
Does she often try to challenge you? Do you give in?

>waaahhh my gf shows off her hot body and doesn't do everything how i want!! fuck society my life's so hard!

fuck off normie faggot

track suit

rarely challenges me at all these days, only really give in if its something important - like seeing family

otherwise I am basically ready to leave if she doesnt like who I am ;)

d

she's servicing tyrone, jamal and laqueefa in the gym showers.
better cut your loss now before it gets worse

Next time go to the gym with her in a Speedo/short shorts and one of those string tangtops.

Usually pretty dominant but she started telling me i was being controlling after we got into a fight and I didn't want to end things so I made up and got a little looser..im going to clear this shit up later today though and put my foot down, maybe wait til she's off her period first actually I'm not sure yet.

That's pretty fucking pathetic Nigel

gb2 fakebook, you shit.

Feminism is too powerful! It's their fault I can't get her to do what I want! Boo hoo!

THIS

if your girlfriend is going to the gym shes looking for another guy. she isnt power lifting shit shes going to jiggle her tits on a tread mil and hope a guy with more money comes along

just punch her a few times till she gets it.

You are a functional retard

this, she doesnt love nor respect you or she would actually try to keep you happy rather than try to attract other guys

Tell her about all the gross germs she can pick up at the gym.

Young women like dressing sluty, it will eventually pass. It doesn't mean she's trying to get another guy.

You're fucking retarded. Because men and women are vastly different, the equivalent male behavior would be hitting on every girl he sees. A girl just has to put herself on display to be hit on.

Since he's in a relationship with her I assume he is not doing this, but yet you act like he is the one out of line with some third wave feminist bullshit of 'muh women as property' and 'muh worthier pedestalized wimmenz'

No you obsequious tonguer of boots, having respect for a relationship doesn't make you 'property'. If women are just going to continue on like they're not in a relationship, why act like one guy is special to them at all? They should just get back on the bicycle ride of dicks until they explode.

>more worthy of her time

Generally men are more worthy than women as they are more capable in everything they do, physically, intellectually, emotionally stable etc.

Intelligent women know this and value their relationships..slags get baby daddy drama and move back in with their parents if they can't get the world to support them in the typical slag career of being a whore.

She should be thrilled he gives a damn enough about her protect and honor a relationship, an increasingly rare thing in a world filled with beta cucks and feminist cancer pushing vapid self centered women beyond their usual limits of overrated hubris.

You from New York?

You sound familiar, if I know you then your girl is going to the gym so she can lose weight and dump you

Explain to her what goes on in the male mind when we see a girl dressed that way. Show her hardcore gangbang scenes. show her that when she dresses like a slut, men will only see her as a piece of fuckmeat

Women would want that you idiot, you're supposed to "protect" them from degenerate shit like that.

Exposing women to degeneracy awakens something primal in them.

>show her hardcore gangbang scenes
top cuck

>american women

This 1000000%

Oh fuck off Tomáš, Czech women are notorious for being prostitutes. 70 euros gets you anything with anyone. Nation of no morals & atheism after Communism.

Noice

I'm Dutch with a conservative Russian gf who doesn't dress like a whore.

I bet your girlfriend has burned coal.

Tell her to try polefitness. My gf has been doing pole classes for about 6 months and is so fucking ripped from it. Also the best part for you would be the classes are all female and she might make some pole dancer friends to bring home for you? I've got a pole on out apartment now and you would be surprised how much drunk chicks love it during parties.

Tldr: Get her into pole dancing for sexy fitness

If you and her are white you should have kids

wouldn't be shocked if this is bait, City whores are the worst. even the religious ones are.

How do you know he didn't literally own her? They might be Muslim you don't fucking know you do you racist?

my fiancee hates sluts at the gym

find a better woman retard

*isn't bait

Ahahahha
suck shit OP

No, it's most definitely not bait my friend. That's the state of my fucking life right now. I suffer from chronic depression, so her leaving me has sent me back into this terrible state. I'm moving back home to be close to family so I can have some support and sort this shit out. I only wish this was bait and not really happening. Women were a mistake.

>>I'm not allowed to oppose this or else I'm controlling
At this point you should just dump her, faggot. Next year she'll fuck Chad and tell you that you're controlling and narrow minded if you oppose this.

Baggy sweatpants and a loose fitting shirt with a sports bra underneath. The same way they did in school.

Holy shit man, I feel sorry for you. My uncle had the same thing happen to him as well, never thought more people would end up like this too.

I'm glad a Finn already said it. When need to know their man will speak up because they don't know WTF they are doing

Ah Sup Forums. Where Australians are men and Americans probably aren't even white.

A soft punch to the solar plexus gets the point across. Soft, remember. They're weak.

Thanks friend, I appreciate it. No one should have to go through this kind of heartbreak. I should have known better...
All the best to your uncle as well, I hope he is doing okay now. Only time will tell how I end up. I just need to get back close to my family, and fast. I'm not doing well as of right now.

OP here I told her she can't wear sports bras alone and she has agreed to wear them with shorts like a normal gal

Shirts*

>getting baited this hard

KEK

How long were you guys together?

Best of luck brother, truly. Don't let yourself get taken advantage of. And from experience, remember there is a difference between compromise and giving up who you are when it comes to relationships.

That was the point where she lost respect for you, user. You probably only had to stick it out a little longer, but you folded. You have to be actually willing to walk away from these bitches if you want to get them sprung. They can't stand knowing that they can't control you with their pussy.

Checked

Several years. What gets me most is I know she is hardcore religious, more so than I am, yet she still turns to divorce as an option...something I would have never done. I'm only giving it to her after objecting to it as not being the right option, considering we both took a vow before God, and I take that very seriously. I did what I could, but all that's left to do is move on now.

What went wrong? What was her reasoning?

>dresses provocatively to the gym - a male dominant hierarchy
>the word 'controlling' comes up

You're about to get cucked my friend, if not already. Time to cut losses.

Honest to God man, If I knew I'd tell you. If I knew at least I'd feel better about things. She seriously dropped the "I don't love you anymore, we need to separate" on me out of nowhere.