Richard Wagner IN DA HOOD

Richard Wagner IN DA HOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

beinecke.library.yale.edu/about/blogs/african-american-studies-beinecke-library/2016/11/02/congratulations-lucy-caplan-winner
thelogjournal.com/2016/11/23/variations-lucy-caplan-on-music-in-moments-of-crisis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do they have to steal from whites again? Why can't they compose/make up their own operas?
I already know the answers.

WE WUZ SIEGFRIED

Isn't this what they like to decry as cultural appropriation?

Why is whiteness something that needs to be "corrected"?

This shit makes my blood boil.

Beauty

It was cycling last week.
What's next?

Dick wag and shit

THERE ARE TOO MANY EUROPEANS IN THIS EUROPEAN THING

SHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Blackhoven.

>WE WUZ TENORS N SHIEET

Trisdawg and Isoldalicious

This is the shit that made me racist.

Lucy (((Caplan)))

I guarantee this broad is a kike

We wuz the Opera

because the writer is a kike or a nigger.

Since when was opera the intellectual property of whites? If it was so, then nobody's stopping you white bois from taking the case to court

Is that a joke?
Every time a white person sings or does something in some why that a person of color did, the white person "stole" it and it's cultural appropriation.

>correcting whiteness
In white countries? There's nothing to correct.

Oh mike you're such a silly faggot

Can't fault the blacks for being euroboos and wanting to take part in high art and culture. Good for them. Whoever wrote the article needs to be kicked in the dick though.

Also:
>google Tyrone Chambers, try to find out if he's an okay guy
>first results are football players and criminals

Can't make this shit up.

Stop appropriating White culture.

Xenophobe Sids Male

>marriage of nigaro

WE WUZ FAT LADIEZ N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

WE

>an artform produced by a white person
>and performed by white people
>informed by the history, myths, stage and musical traditions of white people
>for the consumption of white people
If you change "white" to anything else there you could get it protected by some bullshit UN heritage law.

>MUHHHHHHH, muh-muh-muh-muh-muh muh MUH dik
>muh dik muh dik muh dik MUUUUHHHH
>gi-ibs me dat, gi-ibs me dat

'The overwhelming whiteness of opera'? Okay, it's official: We're in the fucking Twilight Zone.

correcting the whiteness!?!? wtf is this kind of language? How is this shit okay to say? Jesus fucking Christ.

N I G G E R H O V E N

Opera came from Europe you fucking retards. It's white music

All of this bitching about Elvis and Eminem and they pull this shit. No, opera does not need niggers. They'll turn it into shit

Whats wrong with a white cultural phenomenon being white?

correcting the whiteness!?!? wtf is this kind of language? How is this shit okay to say? Jesus fucking Christ. What I want to know is, why cant they just have black opera singers without it being a HAHA WHITES BTFO thing?

look at her. shes so elegant. obviously her and her man were kangz

Before that it was National Parks. For some reason when blacks prefer to sit in their homes, smoke crack, and listen to rap the fault lies with whites.

RICHARD NAGGER

Literally the only nonwhite written opera is Treemonisha.

I wonder if any negro can sit quietly for 3 hours or so at opera house.

They would holler through the entire performance.

Just like all other forms of music, in 20 years we'll be told niggers came up with classical and opera music.

I liked niggers better when they stole VCRs instead of other peoples culture and accomplishments.

Was that Samuel Coleridge-Taylor? There was a decent Afro-American composer called William Grant Still

Jesus, can these sad fucks exist one day without comparing themselves to Whites? They are without a doubt the least race.

>he spends the whole three hours trying to get the fat lady's phone number

That's exactly what it is. For fuck's sake, opera is EUROPEAN. But this crazy chick is apparently obsessed with blacks and opera; it's literally the subject of her dissertation:

beinecke.library.yale.edu/about/blogs/african-american-studies-beinecke-library/2016/11/02/congratulations-lucy-caplan-winner

They give doctorates in this crap nowadays? SAD!

Also, I suspect we're talking about

>(((Lucy Caplan)))

As an extra gift, here's her whine about the election, oh pardon me, the "cataclysmic" election:

thelogjournal.com/2016/11/23/variations-lucy-caplan-on-music-in-moments-of-crisis/