>openly endorsed clinton
archive.is/5Vqka

>actively ran programs for her
archive.is/of7EF
>tons of embezzlement etc
archive.is/8kxNi
archive.is/rgHgv

>archive.is/AL3MZ
"The presidential election is our number one priority this year," SEIU political director Brandon Davis said in a recent interview.

>exploited children
archive.is/vGxrr

>robert cramer is also tied to them via the strategic consulting group
archive.is/r9AXi
archive.is/b10PG

Everyone in the DC chapter of the SEIU (SEIU 722) got a pay increase on July 10, 2016 (date Rich was killed). Everyone got a bonus too:

seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/160713salary-increase-mwhc.pdf

SEIU held a Contract Ratification Meeting for the contract they were renegotiating with Medstar just days before Rich's death

>WHEN: Friday, July 1, 2016

>WHERE: Auditorium CNMC

>TIME(s): 7:00am ā€“ 9:30am
>11:00am ā€“ 2:00pm
>3:00pm ā€“ 7:00pm

seiu722.org/contract-ratification-meeting-notice/

related:

seiu722.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/May-2016-Bottomline.pdf

>they met two days after Rich died as well
archive.is/gLZOM

Reminder that Heather Podesta sits on the board of the DC Police Foundation
archive.is/hfgT3

And the firm that sent the cease and desist letter to Wheeler has ties to the Whitewater scandal and Vince Foster:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims

Apparently anons' claims that people in DC are shitting themselves made it into the news as well

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia
beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html
ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync
devilatmydoorstep.wordpress.com/2011/10/28/seiu-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=HexRe1pCMeU&t=81s
washingtonpost.com/news/going-out-guide/wp/2015/06/17/dew-drop-inn-to-the-new-brookland-bar-from-the-owners-of-wonderland-ballroom/?utm_term=.04cfb3fd6b90
youtube.com/watch?v=7MBaEEODzU0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=NDewq6ZffNs
wbtw.com/2016/07/26/horry-county-police-ask-for-help-solving-socastee-murders/
mugshots.com/US-Counties/South-Carolina/Horry-County-SC/Rafael-Aguilar-Garcia.87558373.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_c0OrrsvvTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please stop spreading this conspiracy theory, you are just doing this to deflect from Trump-Russia collusion

Look into the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, it really triggers shills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DCā€™s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

The SEIU has also endorsed the mayor, pic related

Forgot to link last bread

Russia has nothing to do with it.

He was killed by Wiikleaks.

Where are we at with this?

Just went to SEIU website.

Remember when
>paid activists
was supposed to be
>just a meme. the protests are spontaneous you facist!

lol they are literally advertising for activist positions on their website.

Honestly though, im having a hard time buying into this...if they knew why they were there, why tag themselves?

I have no investigative abilities but I can shitpost and meme. What can I do to help?

who are these people?

For MAGA, for Seth Rich, for Manchester, for the USA, and for Kekistan, I fly for thee.

I have a feeling this is all going to come down to the truly highest court if public perception via civil war

shit post SR content and related information on all social media site.

Spam DNC leaders twatter accounts with SR content until they block you.

I don't think that was a worthwhile lead

They're in the market for all kinds of things

What's SEIU and what does it have to do with Seth Rich's murder? Thanks.

ayo seth wud muddered fool.
lern bout dat shit sun.
niggas lyke yall be conspiren n shit.
yall niggas caint even.

russia dey hackin fool

dey gonna hack all yo shit AHAHAHAHAA!!

PIC RELATED STOOPID ASS CRACKAZ

BAHAHAHAHAAAA

Agreed. How about these two?

Make some memes then

Read the Zero Hedge article in the OP

meh nevermind

Seiu is a union worker group
hillary and podesta are both part of it.
the hospital staff that were present the night seth died are all seiu union workers.
the spokesperson for the rich family is a former seiu employee who is now the cofounder of the pastorum group (soros funded group)

The pages they got those guys' info from was an incredibly weak tie.

Also the user who originally tipped us off to the SEIU said that the killers were more than likely still alive. Personally I think they are probably actual union members

devilatmydoorstep.wordpress.com/2011/10/28/seiu-exposed/

Union looks shady as fuck

I will work on making memes for now.

We need musicfags to make songs about seth rich. Stuff like that will grab the attention of normies. Something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=HexRe1pCMeU&t=81s

Justice for Seth Rich

A union for, among others, nurses and nursing assistants. Strong ties to the Democrats.
Believed, erroneously imho, to be the Democrats' wet work partner. I disagree that the union is a necessary or even interesting component, but mainstream Republicans and the corporate rentier class do hate when workers negotiate as a group against corporations (groups) so perhaps they are desired collateral damage more than genuinely alleged culprits. Democrat custom is to work via dotted line relationships and personal favors, not smoky back room command-and-control. Any rewards or indulgences the Democrats could have bestowed on their inside men/women could have better gone through such informal channels. Indeed, lo and behold our nurse practitioner graduates to cardiology which is a whole separate professional association, not a union.

yall wasten yah time on dis fake shit

check yo tv cuz

shit was a robber nigga

yall slow fer real doe

>Be Hillary Clinton.

>Have actual billions of dollars invested in you becoming President by some of the most powerful people in the world.

>Wikileaks. Stakes too high to chance it. Seth Rich. Coverup.

>Think you just had to do whatever possible to prevent Trump, including murder.

>Trump wins.

>Oh shit. There was that call between Seth and his girlfriend.. a two-hour long call.. right before he was murdered.

>NSA hears everything.

>Trump as Commander-in-Chief could bring the entire government down if he heard the call.

>Need to find a way to create rift between Trump administration and intelligence agencies.

>Top Brass is Cold war Era.

>Muh Russia.

>Top Brass is tight-lipped and professional.

>Muh divulging state secrets.

washingtonpost.com/news/going-out-guide/wp/2015/06/17/dew-drop-inn-to-the-new-brookland-bar-from-the-owners-of-wonderland-ballroom/?utm_term=.04cfb3fd6b90

D.C user here.

Wonderland ballroom is keeping me up rn. Any autists willing/able to find the owners social media footprint? twatter kikebook w/e I want to look through his pics for something.

bruh

just stop it
let it go muh nigga
shit fake doe
he was robbed fool

>this

im thinking what the fbi user knows that podesta and clinton used the seiu workers in the hospital that night to murder him.
the liver is a stupid place to shoot him if they were going to just use seiu to make the botched robbery story seem any credible.
instead they made sure he lived after the scuffle
>explains the bruises reported on him
and waited til he was transported to the hospital where they could use the seiu workers to control the situation and finish him off there.
that kinda goes with the resident anons post of people rushing to the door and not letting anyone through to help or see what was going on until he was pronounced dead.

Also, it's just good practice to make any conspiracy as small as possible. The fewer links you have, the less chance one will break.
And that's ignoring the myriad of other possible reasons they could have been killed. Maybe they didn't like how much they got paid, that's not uncommon for mooks

give me some talking points on the seth rich case and im on it

youtube.com/watch?v=7MBaEEODzU0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m1s

Very possible that Kim Dotcom has some compelling evidence.

In this 2015 interview Kim claims that "Julian Assange is going to be Hillary Clinton's worst nightmare".
youtube.com/watch?v=NDewq6ZffNs

its also possible they werent hired to kill seth but to break into his house and steal the laptop.

They royally fucked up and killed him which lead the DNC to fear they might snitch for immunity or something.

That being said there is literally nothing connecting these chollos to SR so just file it and keep digging.

Thats too much of a leap of faith. Setting up two dumb fucks to do it, just to later silence them makes so much more sense.
>cholos fuck it up
>panic ensues
>resorts to contigency (hospital insiders)
>cholos flee knowing they fucked up
>cholos silenced
>everyones happy
>uh oh last week

the only problem i have with your scenario is that the dnc denied access to their servers for the fbi to analyze
the company they hired instead (crowdstrike) has been caught fabricating evidence against russia before.
back in december 2016 they had to retract statements made for their "findings" of russian interference in ukrainian military applications.
something to do with the data that their artillery systems were reporting back.
the russian narrative was going to play out the whole entire time. ever since they probably realized it was from inside the dnc itself, which was probably immediately.
they knew all along. they hired the crowdstrike because at the time their russia/ukraine evidence did seem to be holding strong.
which eventually unfolded late last year.

We ought to do some looking into the first responders (not just PD), reporters and initial witnesses at the scene as well

The two guys seems like they are being put out to throw us off of the scent. I'm not saying they definitely weren't involved, but don't close your eyes to other possibilities.

Yeah, but it still might be worth checking out a bit more. Closest we've got to any suspects, even if it ends up being nothing, better no stone left unturned than the killer not being found.
If only we had some anons who were cops or detectives for the DCPD. That could go a long way towards helping this cause

Bump

The botched robbery narrative is compatible with Seth being finished off by hospital insiders having other ties to the DNC brass.

Anything, ANYTHING, putting these guys in d.c. prior to their deaths in s.c. would be YUUUGE. That drive is easily 6 hours

do we even have names for these 2 faggots?

hes fake news muh dog
trust me mofukka i show u how it really be

check da tv my nigga for real
that shit for real
they know he was robbed

you see senpai and u thank me
otherwise yall dumm ass niggas fo real yo

forgot to mention the owners name is Mathew Mcgovern (generic as fuck)

its in the article but if anons could help find any kind of social media for him that would be dope.

did you even read my post
i clearly stated it that the shooters were damn likey to be set up from the beginning. to get seth to the hospital so seiu could control the situation themselves.
some of the responding officers had links to the dnc.
i havent heard much on the emt/paramedics, firefighters or anyone else other than the police.
the owner of lews city bar stated that not a single police officer ever questioned him or his staff about the night, they never asked to see footage, his bar tab, how much he drank, nothing at all.
i highly doubt we will get far with the police since the podestas are on the dc police board, and the chief is close to alefantis.

Yes we do dear user. Suave looking motherfucker on the left is Rafael Aguilar, and billy badass on the right is Carmelo Marmolejo-Calixto

if these guys show up on the news tommorow you know that this is a shill

My first shitty attempt Not very good but it can't hurt to have more image macros to spam.

ay yall see deez nigga making dis shit up???

HAAAAAH!!

Rafael Aguilar Garcia and Carmelo Marmolejo.
Lived in myrtle beach, SC.
Rafael had 2 priors, domestic violence 1st offense and failure to appear.
Trying to find stuff on Carmelo, but he seems to be a ghost. Bit suspicious, the guy doesn't look like an angel.
Killed 4:30 A.M. Monday, July 11th.
"One was found on the pavement near a van while the second was found slumped in the passenger seat of the vehicle."
Sources:
wbtw.com/2016/07/26/horry-county-police-ask-for-help-solving-socastee-murders/
mugshots.com/US-Counties/South-Carolina/Horry-County-SC/Rafael-Aguilar-Garcia.87558373.html

Unlikely. Makes more sense that, yes hospital insiders figured into the plan, but not for THE KILL. Way too risky
>brings us here
Outside triggermen makes more sense, less connection the better. Silencing them would be part of the plan, but them not delivering THE KILL fucked everything up
>BRING US HERE!

>VAN!!!

Why exactly is it so fucking ridiculous to look into these two?

>Trying to find stuff on Carmelo, but he seems to be a ghost. Bit suspicious, the guy doesn't look like an angel.

Hes illegal? Check with ICE maybe?

improved

I'd wager that Rafael was the connection, Carmelo the shooter

weird the files been 404'd
really makes you wonder

i warne yodumm ass stupid cracka

they fuckin robbed him
yall stoopid ass fuk fo reel nigga
dis shit fake news
i see this shit n i no my nigga

rose donna is the other person listed as owner for the wonderland ballroom.
might be easier to find him through her.
linkedin

rosedonna
resturaunt kikebook
thewonderlanddc

her kikebook
/RoseDOTandMatthew

>hmm I haven't seen a Seth Rich thread in a while, guess I'll check in on this one and see where they are at with it...

Posting about two random black dudes from a completely different state.

>nevermind I'm going to bed.

We do not talk like this here, you filithy nigger.

>RoseDOTandMatthew
She did a shitload of traveling up til July 3rd, 2016, was back in D.C.
Left again in august

im guessing they are married possibly since the kikebook is rose.andmatthew
facebook says shes married.
friends are private so i cant see much more
>control f
on every list of likes on pictures to try and find him
no luck unfortunately.

Sweet dreams

HAHAHAHA!

U SUM DUMM ASS NIGGA CUZ
HE WUZ ROBBED CUHH

man fuck yall i dun care bout yall nazi fucks

someone is shilling quite hard today.
must really be scared.
one question for you though nigger, when the dnc is gone, who are you going to run to for your monthly handout.
trump already cut foodstamps funding 25%
you just might have to get a real job.

im sorry, theres alot of information floating around right now. what does the wonderland ballroom have to do with seth? ive heard of pegasus, and wonderland before.
are they possibly places that seth mightve visited before the shooting?
i know there was a window of open space after he left lous, and when the shooting happened.

Because Sup Forums knows more than the government. Okay, yah, uhuh, yeah honey.

Wonderland ballroom just popped up. Maybe the owners link things somehow. I'd like to know a little more too though...

I think we've touched on somethig we weren't supposed to

*types democratically*

This one?

When your motivation is people who disagree with you then you will always continue to fuel something stupid. Where is your evidence? This is the internet, you can link to evidence of something nobody else can find anything about.

>types like an autistic faggot

Let's not speculate on what motivates each other. If you don't want to talk about this, dont. If it's ridiculous, then what difference does it make?
>nope nothing to see here guys

Bump

U r duin great cuzzzzz

fucking bump

I want to talk about it. I'm asking for evidence. This is some jewy chewy diversion tactic here, what is going on? Tell me buddy. Evidence. If I see evidence, I'm all for supporting your cause.

badonk

did that fat guy say anything yet

Thats why im trying to talk about, and i dont really care what you buy. You feel there is nothing to look into here, okay great, now dont look into it.

wtf I'm all for paying people not to work now

Wow what a little shit, any excuse to not provide any evidence. You don't want to talk about it clearly but I do, and I want evidence.

>You don't want to talk about it clearly but I do, and I want evidence.
>>types like an autistic faggot
We want to watch you starving to death in the street like the entitled liberal dingleberry you are. Why would we share anything with you when it would work against our aims?

That's the worst excuse in the book to not provide evidence. You want someone to listen to you but you don't want to provide evidence? What do you want, blind followers? The kind of cuck like you deserves the chair.

How can i give you evidence when im asking "hey whats the latest on these guys?" It is completely possible for two "random" cholos to botch a hit, and be found dead in their van in myrtle beach.

We owe you nothing. Now shut up and read and collect your brockbux.

What has already been found then? What would motivate me to keep looking for more? The White House logs? That's why I've started looking at it in the first place

Cry more like the little faggot you are, these invisible boogeymen who are paid to post on Sup Forums all want to intensely fuck your shit-smeared perinium until it is red and purple.

That wasn't me fuckface, glad im not the only one seeing through your brand o' bullshit though

Any leads on SEIU events yet? I have been busting my balls trying to find any relevant SEIU happenings around the june-july time but really nothing so far.

Facebook seems a good place to look but I don't have an account, did anyone try that yet?

SEIU international convention was held just a few months before:
youtube.com/watch?v=_c0OrrsvvTw

But i thought there would be a way to find some small SEIU party/gathering at a bar or something but no luck so far

I give no fuck's as to what motivates you