Final solution

>Final solution

wtf I love Katy Hopkins now

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-katie-hopkins-final-solution-muslims-arena-terror-attack-phillip-schofield-a7750656.html
twitter.com/kthopkins/status/712253742863753217
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literal zionist shill

Someone on my Facebook posted about it and her lib friends were having a meltdown.

Hey guys I want to get into the twitter shit storm but I kinda dont know how it works. If I tweet something with the #Manchester tag does that mean anyone searching the manchester tag can see my tweet or just my followers? I dont have many followers... how do I get my shitposts out there?

Heil Hitler!

She's been reported to the police.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-katie-hopkins-final-solution-muslims-arena-terror-attack-phillip-schofield-a7750656.html

Some1 do a photoshop of "final solution" zoomed in and the a photoshop of her face and eyes glowing "i am growing stronger" style meme

Quick make a bunch of neo-nazi accounts applauding her so that her career gets destroyed.

Some1 do a photoshop of "final solution" zoomed in and then a photoshop of her face and eyes glowing "i am growing stronger" style meme

fuck off. shes a shitposter and nothing more. you are fucking ridiculous.

based katy will put them into the chambers

btw. chambers didn't exist :)

Oh dear.

G'day, cunt - Straya here and I'll be your shitposting consultant today.

If you don't protect your tweets they are public, searchable and indexed by search engines

Is she wrong?

>katie hopkins confirmed as /our girl/

>no freedom of speech

lmao britain is such a shithole. We'll be invading this muslim country 40 years from now to spread democracy.

She's great and unlike most female conservatives she has kids

>#Machester

You go gurl!

White genocide when?

She is quite the shill for israel though.

well, not many david dukes exist.

don't buy "but it's not all the muslims" bullshit. it's all the muslims. it's in their book. islam has to be wiped out. or there will always be monkeys screaming all*hu akbar blowing you up.

Why there was footage of dead children in Syria all over the mainstream but there are no such pics now? Don't the care for shock value anymore?

Oh, great. Only thing to do now is show tremendous support for her or she'll be destroyed and you'll go down with her in the form of even more censorship and thought crime.

Every woman has flaws mate.

eventually, she'll see the light

it'll probably be self defense in

Mein Gott

A sane person from Turkey?

Seeing you're the expert, do you have any advice on using VPN and tools to mask IP and other identifiable information? Partaking in a political discussion is risky business and I wouldn't want it to blow up all over my face.

secular turk is correct

>Don't the care for shock value anymore?
that's not the reason.
European children never got the spotlight, not once.

You saw the kids dying in Syria, you saw the kids dead on our beaches, all that on the mainstream media, yet, have you seen the people killed in Stockholm, London, and now Manchester on TV ?

That's all you need to know.

twitter.com/kthopkins/status/712253742863753217

Irrefutable truth.

Imagine being this stupid.

Some of you guys bitch about her, but honestly, when she appears on American TV everything she says sounds based as fuck. Maybe it's part of the way Islam seems to affect some British brains. People you thought were sane previously are gibbering "not all Muslims" and people you thought were pillocks before like Katy and Piers Morgan suddenly sound totally sane and rational.

haha yeah this please!

Jesus fucking christ, Britain, you never read your own Orwell, did you?? Fug. Welp, we like her so I guess she'll become another mouthy expat trying to save her ungrateful country.

>Machester

>#muhchester

>Final solution

We don't know her private thoughts. The fact is, in the real world of politics, you have to choose, at least superficially, to side with Israel if you want to fight the Islamization of the west. It's our job to gradually spread the information that Jews--certainly liberal/Commie ones at least--have plenty to do with Islamization. I don't expect celebs and politicians to do it; they'd either get lynched or ruined, and certainly wouldn't ever get elected. The damage out there is too great, the brainwashing too widespread. Come on, we know that.

spare the RAID on this one, boys

>THE CITY OF MACHESTER

>MACHESTER

Wtf i love roaches now

>We don't know her private thoughts. The fact is, in the real world of politics, you have to choose, at least superficially, to side with Israel
stopped reading here. You are JIDF.

Dude, should you be saying things like that in Roachastan? Like isn't it like 90%+ Islamic there?

You are correct, and surprising.
I think Islam should be limited to certain countries and they should be compelled to stay in their countries. I have personally known harmless Muslims so I know they exist. But the problem is they can't (or won't) stop Islamic violence. So my sympathy has limits. They have to either renounce their fucking religion/culture or stay put, and deal. Maybe even find the courage to change shit for the better, who knows. As long as they stay the fuck out of our countries we're off to a good start.

#NotAllTerrorists
This attack was perpetrated by literally only *one* out of thousands of the terrorists in the world. Probably only 0.01% of terrorists did this. Please don't say it was "terrorists" and blame this on all terrorists.

>be british
>say words on the internet
>get arrested
hahahahahahahahahha

>TFW Katie Hopkins is calling for another Holocaust.

What a time to be alive. She's even more based then Coulter.

there are so many non-muslims here boo.

>I keep getting robbed because I leave the front door open. I could close it but I feel doing that would be a victory for the thieves.
really makes you think

Why would they kill Ukrainians in WWII?
Were they Bandera supporting Ukrainians?

This. I know several decent Muslims, but they're still generally apathetic manchildren who act like the terror attacks haven't even happened.

Even a "radical" Christian would discuss religious theory with you if one of their people committed a terrorist attack, but Muslims just don't.

If more than a thousand dead westerners after 9/11 and the Paris attack didn't trigger the final solution for muslims in our countries, you think that 22 dead twins at some concert would change things?

You're seriously deluded

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE OP

Just like that Count Dankula guy. Britain is literally in the process of merging church and state.

>there are people in my country more upset at Katie Hopkins typing something on social media than children being blown apart by a nail bomb of peace

>Ataturk incarnate
keep fighting the good fight

Yeah a lot. Every single Muslim in fact.

the robbers would think: "Hell yeah! The door is locked and I can't break in. Great success"

this. So many "moderate" Muslims either ignore it, claim they're not Muslims or even blame it on Mossad

>tfw she'll be arrested, prosecuted and in jail before anyone who planned or perpetrated the attacks will be

fucing lol

Can't spot a goddamn durkah in a suicide vest at a packed concert, but the British po po have time to arrest people for twitter assault. GG as always bongs.

Day of the spray we gas you last

There will probably be more media outrage about this than the actual terror attack.
Fuck this gay earth.

>Dat article tho

The English are literally more upset and angry at an old lady for using terminology that could be inferred to relate to an unpleasant historical event, then they are at young children being torn apart by flying razor blades and nails.

What fucking pathetic, disgusting humans.

He was probably a Ukrainian partisan, anti communist and anti nazi. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army

time for hijra to syria inshallah!

>we'll be invading

Yes i'm sure (((you))) will

Ataturk will rise again

Her choice of words wasn't wise and our movement will not win with that, it's a fact. Final solution wards off a lot of normies, and they are essential.

People should get a hold of themselves and calmly advocate for the closure of mosques and the repatriation of muslims.

>Wasn't wise

There is no movement. There is nothing to win.

>People should get a hold of themselves and calmly advocate for the closure of mosques and the repatriation of muslims.

This is on shaky legal ground AND will be advice that is as heavily (perhaps more heavily) condemned than her off the cuff remark.

Britain, France...They're done.

Bandera wanted to fight for his country instead of rolling over, so probably

Based.

Fuck this country though for not having free speech. I'm so fucking done.

She'll be arrested before the people that helped the bomber

I don't get their logic if it good intentioned
>be afraid of backlash, muh nazi supremacists etc
>censor and arrest people who talk openly about a common issue
>the overreaction creates a stronger support for them
>the fact that the main issue is not being addressed just makes people more hateful towards it
What is is their endgame? Total censorship and eventually full-blown civil wars everywhere?

>2 years to exit

that's what you get, bro

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

If we're done then we should perhaps at least try, idk.

I feel as if more normies will be convinced by repatriation than other people. I partly was.

I don't want to get my hands dirty. But putting people in boats and sending em back is just fine.

I like you. You will be sent with the last patch to the gas chamber.

I-is Brendan Fraser safe?

This roach will not be RAID´d. Spirit of Atatürk still strong, that´s good.

just fuck my civilisation up

im ok with that,
as long as its your white half that does it